mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

You do hunt them!  :okiedokielokie:  Why!?

Well, it made its nest right next to a boulder that was blocking the lava flow to a town that needed it as a source of heat, so it wouldn't let anyone near that boulder to remove it, so...

Oh, and you can use its venom to make poisonous weapons.

Edited by FortyTwo42

You can't use venom to make poisonous weapon, poison only works when consumed, and if you are making your foes eat the weapons, they have bigger problems than the "poison".

Fine, 'venomous weapons', happy, pedant?

Flutershy is just so adorable! I just don't understand it...

Big, expressive eyes? Tendency to try hiding behind her mane? Her not-so-successful attempts at being assertive? Her shy, quiet, nature? Those are my best guesses.

Big, expressive eyes? Tendency to try hiding behind her mane? Her not-so-successful attempts at being assertive? Her shy, quiet, nature? Those are my best guesses.

No, I find her adorable despite those things, not because of them.

Rarity is my favorite out of the Mane 6.

Really? :grin2: Twilight is my favorite. 

No, I find her adorable despite those things, not because of them.

Hmm... Well, what you see as adorable is what most people usually find scary or creepy. Maybe if we analyze exactly what it is that you kind adorable, we'll find out why you think Fluttershy is adorable.

So let's try this. Is this guy adorable? If so, why? If not, why not?

post-27784-0-22867100-1424454535_thumb.png

I don't really find that adorable. Sure, it's claws look like they would be good at rending flesh and bone, but it just doesn't look like a very efficient killer.

By the way, that thing has the ability to infect its opponents with a virus that completely shuts down their body's natural ability to heal and makes them extremely vulnerable to further virus-based attacks.

So, you find efficient killers adorable?

Yes!  :D

Well, that doesn't really apply to Fluttershy...

I guess she could send her animals to rip someone apart or something. Or maybe she'll just give them a heart attack due to her cuteness. Could that be it?