mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

(edited)
PokeBolter's name should be Yolo

Why should my name be Yolo, Ok I'm actually going to tell why it's PokeBolter to being with it's because I guess I was in the mind set of Pokemon and since it was Pokemon that's where the Poke..wait no my main username is Pokemon213005 so I just got the Poke from it and the Bolter came from my favorite type electric so that's why it's PokeBolter to begin with. Now why should my name be Yolo? 

Edited by PokeBolter

Why should my name be Yolo, Ok I'm actually going to tell why it's PokeBolter to being with it's because I guess I was in the mind set of Pokemon and since it was Pokemon that's where the Poke..wait no my main username is Pokemon213005 so I just got the Poke from it and the Bolter came from my favorite type electric so that's why it's PokeBolter to begin with. Now why should my name be Yolo? 

You seem like the You Only Live Once person. ^_^

Oh I don't really know if I'm one of those I just try to live life to the fullest so I guess I kind of am in a way but then again who wouldn't be everyone does this in their own way.

Hi Q, Sunshower and Yolo. I'm back from my trip down to the Floridian keys, but I'm afraid that I have some bad news: my computer broke and I am now unable to do anymore animating until it is fixed. Anyways, what's happened while I've been gone?

Well, although Cheese is Al's pony counterpart, Al and Cheese are not the same. Cheese has his own distinctive personally that separates himself from just being an "Al pony" (note: Al pony (lowercase l) is not to be confused with AI pony (uppercase i))

Well, although Cheese is Al's pony counterpart, Al and Cheese are not the same. Cheese has his own distinctive personally that separates himself from just being an "Al pony" (note: Al pony (lowercase l) is not to be confused with AI pony (uppercase i))

I wonder if I can quote a quote of a quote.

I wonder if I can quote a quote of a quote.

Hmmm... it appears to be both yes and no.

It's just the voice actor I mean like for example Sweetie Belle's the cutest cartoon ever however Claire Corlett isn't cute AT ALL! Cheese is crazy and wild that doesn't mean Al would be crazy and wild also or at least that's what I think Al Pony means.