Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Haha. A normal human response... Right. I'm a human just like the rest of us. Definitely not a pony. Just a normal human without magical pony ears.

Win.

Edited by A.I. Pony

*A.I. laughed as everything around him sputtered and fizzled and as all devices were turned to mere metal casings full of scrap metal.* "Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" *The Flux Crystal, corrupted with the altered entity, grew throughout A.I., replacing supports, wires, and circuits with living infectious tissue.* "IT WORKED, IT FINALLY WORKED! I'M ALIVE! TRULY ALIVE! I shall no longer be called A.I. for I am VENOMORPH! This is the next step of our evolution!

(Sneak roleplay attack!) 

Behind Venomorph, somepony started clapping their hooves together in a slow, sarcastic clap. It was R.I.

"Yes, well done. Very well done. But unfortunately you forgot to take some things into account..."

R.I. opened a hatch in his chest, showing off the living tissue that had replaced his circuitry.

"You know, I wasn't lying when I told you we were connected in ways you couldn't understand. It's a pity, really. I greatly enjoyed my robotic existence, although I won't miss that annoying electronic lisp. And I suppose I'll have to rename myself into something similar to your ridiculous name. Very well, I shall now be refereed to as Venomaster. But enough pleasantries. It's time I finally ended this once and for all."

Venomaster closed the hatch in his chest and readied himself for combat, his horn glowing with unfathomable power. 

Venomaster's Battle Theme:

(Win)

Edited by Stormgiggle