mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

zombie king was then awaken from his sleep.

Edited by zombie king24

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

zombie king took a few steps before answering. "Well I might feel rested but I didn't sleep...just stayed there for a while."

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

"I don't need sleep... but I love to dream.", explain zombie king.

f40kn7.png

zombie king stayed quite... remembering something.

f40kn7.png

"Just remember something from olden time.", answer zombie king, now showing a sad look.

f40kn7.png

"Care to share it?" asked After. "We've got time, I'm sure."

Meanwhile, on Red's side of the room, the other two Pinkies were removing their disguises as well. Pinkie was actually Rainbow Dash and Surprise was actually Pinkamena.

"Why does everyone think I'm evil?" asked Pinkamena. "I'm just insane, okay? There's a huge difference."

img-1965087-4-LUmj6AF.png

Thank Naminé.

Ask me things dammit.

"It just that someone close to me said that they will always be in my dreams." zombie king kept remembering.

f40kn7.png

"Ew!" exclaimed Rarity. "How could you resort to such uncouth behavior?!" Then she realized Rainbow Dash was also dumping on the ground.

"What?" asked Rainbow. "It's not like we have toilets on our world. Where else are we supposed to go?"

Meanwhile on the other side of the room, Afterwards listened intently to zombie's story.

"Please, do go on," he inquired.

Edited by Afterwards

img-1965087-4-LUmj6AF.png

Thank Naminé.

Ask me things dammit.

"Even then its not the same...", zombie king started to to shed a tear. "... I still miss her."

f40kn7.png