mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

"This universe follows different rules to the others. Believe me, I have managed to secure several, as well as the power to wield them. Here, they do not work."

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

This was due to the fact that the Questioner had added it to his collection, locked in a pocket universe, not devouring the soul of the previous owner for once.

Edited by ~DaemonicQuestioner~

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

"I do not need your trust, as long as you serve me."

"Ssooo...."

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

"Not particularly. I play Magic."

Watching ponies...

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

One does not simply not watch ponies.

Four more hours til new episode...

f40kn7.png

Tick Tock goes the clock
And what now shall we see?
Tick Tock goes the clock
Now Thou shalt marry me
Tick Tock goes the clock
And what now shall we play?
Tick Tock goes the clock
Now summer's gone away
Tick Tock goes the clock
And all those years they fly
Tick Tock goes the clock
Your love shall surely die
Tick Tock goes the clock
We laughed at Fate and mourned her
Tick Tock goes the clock
Even for the Doctor
Tick Tock goes the clock
He cradled and he rocked her
Tick Tock goes the clock
Till River kills the Doctor.

Tick tock goes the clock,
He gave all he could give her
Tick tock goes the clock,
Now prison waits for River

Tick tock goes the clock
Tick tock goes the clock
Tick tock goes the clock
Doctor, brave and good, he turned away from violence
When he understood the falling of the silence

Yes...

f40kn7.png

What kind of blood...

f40kn7.png

Well... must find one I guess... 

f40kn7.png

As long as the muffins explode, or are daemonic muffins.