Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cute story

Pegasistersincethe80s

So I decide to go get some donuts the other day. There was a family with 6 small girls (All under the age of 7) I hear one exclaim "Look mommy! She's got her cutie mark!" 4 of the girls rush over to me and begged me to tell them how to get one... I was torn between the truth that would probably crush them or lying. I never told my kids there was a Santa or Easter Bunny because I remember how crushed I was when I found out they weren't real. I just simply said "From my tattoo artist" and left it at that..

• Brohoof 6

D'AWWWW!!!! :wub: That stinks getting put in that situation on the spot! ^_^ I'm just putting this out there as well, because quite frankly it's true, it's a good thing you're a woman as opposed to a guy, because I have a feeling those parents would have been considerably freaked out if you were a guy instead. Too bad you didn't say something instead like, "Well I got it from Celestia of course!"; but, like I said, I don't know what I would have done in that situation right on the spot if I were you. Out of curiosity, what is your, uh, "cutie mark," if you don't mind my asking? Is it one of Mane 6's, or an original design? B)

Well, since you said it was Pinkie Pie's, you should have gone into a whole story then done the traditional, "And that's how Equestria was made! I should really tell you the story about how I got my cutie mark! It's a gem!" then waved goodbye.

• Brohoof 2

Well, since you said it was Pinkie Pie's, you should have gone into a whole story then done the traditional, "And that's how Equestria was made! I should really tell you the story about how I got my cutie mark! It's a gem!" then waved goodbye.

That would have been absolutely awesome. If they were all under the age of 7 they probably don't remember specific lines from the episodes, though. :P