Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Love calculator thread

Zalgo

Ouker X Jonke = 88%

(My full name) X Pinkie Pie = 99%

(My full name) X Pinkamena Diane Pie = 80%

Edited by Ouker

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Neikos and Twilight Sparkle has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Doctor XFizzle Posted ImageTARDIS 86 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Doctor XFizzle and TARDIS has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

47%

The chance of a relationship working out between Pinkie pie and Living entity of death is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

• Brohoof 1

Me Posted ImageYou Long Time 98 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Me and You Long Time has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

• Brohoof 3

Me Posted ImageYou Long Time 98 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Me and You Long Time has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

This post is full of win.

My quick stats:

Me (As in my name) and Scootaloo 94%

Me (As in my name) and Bon Bon 94%

Me (As in my name) and the mane six

FS: 56%

RD: 64%

AJ: 55%

TS: 66%

R: 32%

PP: 58%

EDIT:

MOAR!

Me (My name) Octavia 96%

Me (my name) Vinyl Scratch 76%

Me (my name) Carrot Top 94%

Me (my name) Cherilee 82%

That is all...

Edited by Slictz
  • Brohoof 1

Zoop doesn't like his position D:

Zoop Posted Images being a mod 17 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Zoop and s being a mod, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

• Brohoof 2

Well... I put in my name, and the name of Rainbow Dash.

Then I did the same with me and the girl I have a crush on (she's a lot like Rainbow Dash actually...)

The percentage was the same... 64%

64% is still a D- right? Passing grade! HECK YEAH! :P

Ghost Posted Images the bronies 92 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Ghost and s the bronies has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

• Brohoof 1

Jonke's stats: (all based on the forum names, i tried with all members i remembered from the list(around 30-40 names))

1st: WinterBolt 98%

2nd: Marshmallow 96%

3rd: Finesthour 89%

4th: Ouker,Jozzeh,ProjectRKA 88%

5th: Lady Rarity Pony 85% (the true score is higher though....)

• Brohoof 2

Then I did the same with me and the girl I have a crush on (she's a lot like Rainbow Dash actually...)

Shes a multi colored horse?

FOR CONTENT:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2