Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, here's a pointless thread that no one will actually care about :D

Seriousity

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: It was linked to on Kongregate.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I just decided to sit down one day and watch an episode to see why everyone liked it.

I'm a very boring person. :c

Apparently this post is too short, so here's some supplementary words.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums :lol: I hope you have as good a time here as I have and make many friends!

And yes we actually do care about welcoming people! If you have any questions or just looking for a friend shoot me a pm :D

ps: Were you linked here to a troll tread about a guy getting is ex pregnant? :huh:

Try not to degrade yourself so thoroughly like that. See yourself in the eyes of others instead of insulting yourself in the face like that.

But anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Remember Da Rules of the forums and you'll make an excellent addition here!

(edited)

Haha, thanks for the replies, everypony.

Welcome to the forums :lol: I hope you have as good a time here as I have and make many friends!

And yes we actually do care about welcoming people! If you have any questions or just looking for a friend shoot me a pm :D

ps: Were you linked here to a troll tread about a guy getting is ex pregnant? :huh:

Yes, that's the thread I was linked to. This is the thread about it on Kongregate, in case you're interested. Sorry about going off-topic, although I suppose it is relevant.

Edited by Seriousity

Again hello and welcome to the forum. I´m sorry that your first day here has to be such a torture just because of the incident that someone else made and now everyone´s judging you just because you found out about this forum through Kongregate. Actually, this community is usually loving and understanding, everyone is just skeptic because that pseudotroll used these facts for the trial of being somehow funny. I´m sorry again and thanks to letting us know.. again. I didn´t watch the topic since I posted my reply, so I wouldn´t know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6fKetP-IQ

Haha, thanks for the replies, everypony.

Yes, that's the thread I was linked to. This is the thread about it on Kongregate, in case you're interested. Sorry about going off-topic, although I suppose it is relevant.

Well whatever gets ya here! :D Sorry wasn't saying you were a troll or anything was just wondering because someone posted a link to that thread on Kongregate earlier :lol: Again welcome to the forum! Hope ya have fun!! Edited by Broken Image