Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hope For Equestria (Please read and listen)

SilverNote

I wish the world we live in... could be a little more like Equestria... smile smile smile... play play play... friendship really IS magic... it's something we all have inside us... it's something we've all hoped for... believed in... ever since the start of this fandom... only if we all work together, and find a way... wherever there is hope, there is a chance, and since there's a chance, there's a way to make it possible... it may be against all the odds in this world, but we can never forget about Equestria... it's a Utopia of peace... of course, everywhere there's always some kind of shadow lurking in the darkness, but where there is darkness, there's light... many people say if you die, you will go to heaven... but what if we wanted to go some place else, like Equestria?... they say heaven, everyone has their own, so if I did die would I be in Equestria?... maybe even if we all hoped for the same thing, when we all die we all will live in Equestria at the same time, our dreams will become accomplished and we will be able to live in a world very different from ours... but we all have something in our heads knowing full that there is a chance of that never happening, that it may never be true...

I wish that when I die, I'll be ressurected as a Filly in Equestria, there's hope, nothing is impossible, but somethings are very hard to achieve, or hard to believe. But there is something in us Bronies, a hope that we'll get to meet our favorite pony in person and atleast live or visit Equestria.

Signed, SilverNote, aka TheDDJBron3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEE96eCQ9r4&feature=youtu.be

*cries, sobs*

Edited by SilverNote
  • Brohoof 3

That's some awesome music you've got there, I have to say! ...It was mostly sad though. I should've stopped the video while reading the description. Almost had me to cry. >:'(

Anyway... All I can say is: Dream on, fellow brony! Who knows, someday we might wake up greeted by the soothing Equestrian breeze~

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

These are beautiful... I literaly almost cried listening to this... It's not weird at all that you imagine your self in Equestria. I do that too...

I wish that when I die, I'll be ressurected as a Filly in Equestria, there's hope, nothing is impossible, but somethings are very hard to achieve, or hard to believe. But there is something in us Bronies, a hope that we'll get to meet our favorite pony in person and atleast live or visit Equestria.

Sometimes I have wondered about this... What exactly is heaven, the bible describes it as a utopia unique to an individual. So perhaps, if a brony had his/ her hearts in the right place, they may find themselves in an eternity of joy and ponies.

Nothing is impossible... right?

I think every brony on these forums wants to live in Equestria, I know I do, it would just be a beautiful place to be and no one really knows whats after death so maybe someday we could all go and play uno in Cloudsdale or something hahaha,

but you never know maybe magic does exists, nothing is impossible. :)

Edited by Flame Dancer

I think every brony on these forums wants to live in Equestria, I know I do, it would just be a beautiful place to be and no one really knows whats after death so maybe someday we could all go and play uno in Cloudsdale or something hahaha,

but you never know maybe magic does exists, nothing is impossible. :)

Nothing is impossible, but some things are very hard, so in order for this dream to become true, we will all need to work together... I don't know how though... *thinks really hard*

That's some awesome music you've got there, I have to say! ...It was mostly sad though. I should've stopped the video while reading the description. Almost had me to cry. >:'(

Anyway... All I can say is: Dream on, fellow brony! Who knows, someday we might wake up greeted by the soothing Equestrian breeze~

The Equestrian Breeze... I can imagine it smelling like gardens of flowers and herbs... and that scent of forest undergrowth... in our time, in our world right now, we have all forgotten what that smells like and also there are only a few places left in this world where the fresh air is left...

Well this is one of the most beautiful musical pieces of music I've ever listened to.

One can completely feel the tone of a dream that can't be caught. It reminds me of a reminiscent piece, in that its tone is very wistful.

We have a problem guys... Youtube put some stupid thing saying this video is BLOCKED in come countries... it said I currently had something in the video that was copyrighted... *thinks my little pony* :(

:( the video isn't available for my country

many people say if you die, you will go to heaven... but what if we wanted to go some place else, like Equestria?... they say heaven, everyone has their own, so if I did die would I be in Equestria?

I was thinking about this too. I think in heaven you could choose where to live and I would definitely choose Equestria. :)