Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC pony, Bailey Peppersprout

Terra the Tomekeeper

It's good, don't be down on yourself. For criticism, his front legs are a bit thin and there is a line separating his neck from his head, but other than that, good job!

(edited)

I don't see how people draw ponies like they just came out of the show. Insanity, I tell you! XD

Nah, more like insane talent. Seriously though... how do they do it? :blink:

Edit: Thanks, Valureon. ^^ Never would've thought of a name without the help of you, and ParsoOfEquestria. :3

Edited by Bailey Peppersprout

I don't see how people draw ponies like they just came out of the show. Insanity, I tell you! XD

Nah, more like insane talent. Seriously though... how do they do it? :blink:

Yeah some of the talent out there in regards to drawing is nuts.... Like I can sketch.... pretty well... I guess.... But I could not do it without something to reference from.... I cant draw from memory at all.... :(

Yeah some of the talent out there in regards to drawing is nuts.... Like I can sketch.... pretty well... I guess.... But I could not do it without something to reference from.... I cant draw from memory at all.... :(

Maybe I should ask around, see how people do it. Would be really cool to one day draw ponies like that. :3

And I wanted to ask if I could send you a friend request. If that's cool. ^^

Maybe I should ask around, see how people do it. Would be really cool to one day draw ponies like that. :3

And I wanted to ask if I could send you a friend request. If that's cool. ^^

No worries at all dude..... send the friend request...

and yeah ^_^ thats probably a good idea if you want to learn to draw better..... Just ask people for tips and stuff. ;)