Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I hate how bronies spam The Hub videos with ponies

eggnut

It's just their way of having fun. I wouldn't mind it. When people start saying PONIES on Your gonna go far kid is the only time I actually get a little tired of it.

meh there is no hub in the UK so i don't have to worry about that stuff, also it wouldn't rely bother me that much because it would all be for fun, its not like when most of the internet gets bombarded with ponies.

meh there is no hub in the UK so i don't have to worry about that stuff, also it wouldn't rely bother me that much because it would all be for fun, its not like when most of the internet gets bombarded with ponies.

The Hub in the UK? In America, they don't show MLP 100 times a day or anything like that. The immature bronies make us look bad.

The Hub in the UK? In America, they don't show MLP 100 times a day or anything like that. The immature bronies make us look bad.

and so do the overly annoyed MLP fans like you and myself who complain about said fact that there are immature Bronies and overly snobby bronies

in the UK the only network that shows MLP is Boomerang but its only still one season one, also your moaning about MLP's popularity..... ?

The Hub: Where technicolor ponies are the master race.

Jk, I'm not on the Hub just for ponies. Some other shows I watch are: Batman, Dan Vs, and I used to watch Meerkat Manor.

And I watched all 3 of those before I became a brony.

A lot of the time, it is just silliness, because My Little Pony is the hubs biggest show, and is attracting the most people. I think that they can do whatever they want, I mean, they aren't exactly causing harm to anyone, are they?

I agree, I find it pretty annoying too.

Too me, any kind of obsession is bad. Some people who take their "broniness" too far in my opinion, to the point that it's bad for them. It's important and healthy to have different kinds of interests. If the only thing that interests you is My Little Pony, then I'm sorry, but you have a problem.

One thing that particularly annoys me is like last holidays when the Hub put up a contest on their website to see who was the best Hub character. That contest was aimed at children who actually watch the channel and not just one of its shows. But of course, bronies came en started voting en masse for pony characters, thus kinda ruining the poll. It's not a very big deal, but I found it somewhat disrespectful towards the children.

Sometimes I kinda understand haters who find bronies annoying. It's true that we do like to shove pony stuff in their faces and "convert" them, as if we held the one and only truth and had the power to save them.... ~sigh~ Why can't we just enjoy the show without trying to shove it down everyone's throat?

Too me, any kind of obsession is bad. Some people who take their "broniness" too far in my opinion, to the point that it's bad for them. It's important and healthy to have different kinds of interests. If the only thing that interests you is My Little Pony, then I'm sorry, but you have a problem.

One thing that particularly annoys me is like last holidays when the Hub put up a contest on their website to see who was the best Hub character. That contest was aimed at children who actually watch the channel and not just one of its shows. But of course, bronies came en started voting en masse for pony characters, thus kinda ruining the poll. It's not a very big deal, but I found it somewhat disrespectful towards the children.

Sometimes I kinda understand haters who find bronies annoying. It's true that we do like to shove pony stuff in their faces and "convert" them, as if we held the one and only truth and had the power to save them.... ~sigh~ Why can't we just enjoy the show without trying to shove it down everyone's throat?

Well, I kinda like only watch the show and draw fanart and stuff... I've never actually tried to convert anyone (well except my sister). But I see your point, I think 'tis because of those people that we get "hated", if you know what I mean.

What about the Naughty or Nice poll from December 2012? Discord and Pinkie Pie won. There's other shows like Pound Puppies and Dan Vs.

What about the Naughty or Nice poll from December 2012? Discord and Pinkie Pie won. There's other shows like Pound Puppies and Dan Vs.

Yeah, that's actually the one I was referring to. I didn't remember how it was called :P

But I've seen this type of thing happen countless times and it's always the same thing: thousands of bronies vote to make MLP win and totally ruin the point of the poll "-"

Then i would say, leave the internet now, cause if shoving a fandom in your face is annoying to you, you won't find any area of the internet where it doesn't happen, and i don't just mean with ponies either.

case in point, look above your avatar on your post. what does it say? it may be a small thing, but i could point to MANY more examples.

Edited by Raptor

Then i would say, leave the internet now, cause if shoving a fandom in your face is annoying to you, you won't find any area of the internet where it doesn't happen, and i don't just mean with ponies either.

case in point, look above your avatar on your post. what does it say? it may be a small thing, but i could point to MANY more examples.

No.

There's a difference between just making a reference to something and trying to shove it down everybody's throat. A lot of bronies go around the internet saying things like "MY LITTLE PONIEZ LULZ WATCH IT IT'S AWESOME" on places that are totally irrelevant to MLP.

I find nothing wrong in just casually mentioning that the show is good etc. Even having pony avatars on forums is fine honestly. Everybody can put a picture of their favorite tv show as their avatar. It's totally fine. But trying to "ponify" everything on the internet is seriously annoying. Some people don't want to see ponies everywhere. And that's totally understandable. But some bronies don't care about respecting others, all they care about is their little obsession with their tv show.

• Brohoof 1

I meant the Jedi rarity thing. but thats the thing, if you hate it, even if it is a small reference then to you it IS shoving it in your face. and trust me, if i hated Dr Who i'd be raging all over the place.

Is "ponifying" ponies invading other fandoms, or other fandoms invading ponies? :o

What they do is no different then any other fandom. and its the height of unfairness to call out bronies, but allowing it for everyone else.

I keep my ponies on the websites meant for ponies (.....and youtube of course) But there's butthurt people in both sides, that is, the Anti Bronies, and the Bronies, bronies spam, and anti bronies over-react.

There isn't anything wrong with it. As long as it isn't like an advertisement or something along those lines. but I personally can't ever watch it on the hub "sad face" because my family is still home at the time it runs :P