Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestrian Hunger Games

Lightning Fluttershy

RP Thread Here!

This is where we will discuss things outside of the RP. If you want to join the RP request here please and any out of character discussion should happen in here. I will be starting the RP once everyone is ready.

I will be playing Celestia and Boss. Boss being a competitor.

Luna Opal will play Ezio Opal and Shining Armour. Ezio will be a competitor and Shining Armour a sponsor.

DJ-Dash3 will play Quillusion. She will be a competitor.

Xremeidiot will play Game Maker. He is obviously the overseer of the arena.

Razorwing will play Die Hard. He will be a competitor.

Snowdrop will play Medley and Spitfire. Medley a competitor and Spitfire a sponsor.

Shade will play Shade and Princess Cadence. Shade will be a competitor and Cadence a Sponsor.

Vinyl Blade will play as Luna as a ruler alongside Celestia.

Edited by Like A Boss
  • Brohoof 2

oh my shit i saw this earlier to. i am clearly going crazy here. or my computer is messing with my mind.

No you're not going crazy. Earlier I had a searching thread up to collect members to be part of this RP. Now that I have enough I have made the actual OOC. There are still two slots left if you want to join!

I am ready to begin the roleplay! I might not be online for much longer, that depends if I can secretly go on my laptop when I'm in bed! :3

Edit;; Will there be things like the training, or will it just go straight to the Games?

Edited by Medley

I am here and ready to RP, but don't start it yet. Also, you should have a link in the other thread that brings you here. And when you start the RP, make a link on this thread that brings us to the RP.

(edited)

I am ready to begin the roleplay! I might not be online for much longer, that depends if I can secretly go on my laptop when I'm in bed! :3

Edit;; Will there be things like the training, or will it just go straight to the Games?

I probably won't start it until tomorrow seeing as most of the members likely aren't going to reply that they are ready tonight. Don't worry! You can rest easy.

I am here and ready to RP, but don't start it yet. Also, you should have a link in the other thread that brings you here. And when you start the RP, make a link on this thread that brings us to the RP.

I will put a link up once i start the RP. The searching thread now has a link to this OOC. Thank you for adding this to your signature too! Edited by MJP2010

I might be on for awhile, so I am ready for this RP. Also how is this going to work out, are you going to include the training, interviews, the tour and all that. Or are we just going straight into these games.

I might be on for awhile, so I am ready for this RP. Also how is this going to work out, are you going to include the training, interviews, the tour and all that. Or are we just going straight into these games.

I was thinking we should include the training and everything like that so that the sponsors can get a better look at the competitors. However we will have a vote. Who thinks we should jump right into the games and who thinks we should start with recruiting and training!

It would be nice to start from when the pony calls the names of the pony. If we start from there, I already know exactly what I am going to do. Also, because we don't have that many people, will we do one pony per district?

Training and all that stuff.

As a huge fan of the whole Hunger Games Trilogy, it would just feel wrong to start off with the games. Also if we did that the sponsors wouldn't see how big of a fail my pony is at fighting. But yes, we need to start with the reaping I think, don't know how we should do that. then do the whole parade around the capitol, then some training. The interviews would need to be in there somewhere, and don't forget to add the whole judging on the last day of the training. Then after we do that, we could finally start the games.

But it's only a suggestion so yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Then it's settled! We will start with the recruiting and follow the basic premise of the real thing. I know the others weren't here to vote but it looks like recruiting would have overpowered anyway. It will begin with Celestia visiting each of the districts to recruit and you can all add your own stories behind it. I like your idea Opals of everyone being from a different district too.

I have a question. Say there were bow and arrows, right, and say your OC shot it at mine, who would decide if the arrow hit of not? As in, you could say 'Bob fires an arrow at Frank and it hits' or I could say 'Frank dodges the arrow' and not get hit, ever. I hope you see what I'm saying... :S

Edit;; Let's make it clearer, you could say you killed me flat out, or I could say that I dodge. Would someone else, not us, like the Gamemakers decide if the arrow hits or not?

Edited by Medley

I have a question. Say there were bow and arrows, right, and say your OC shot it at mine, who would decide if the arrow hit of not? As in, you could say 'Bob fires an arrow at Frank and it hits' or I could say 'Frank dodges the arrow' and not get hit, ever. I hope you see what I'm saying... :S

I get what you're saying. I'm thinking we would just see whoever comments first and if you have problems with the way it happened like your character got hurt to early or something you could simply post here and ask for something else to happen. I'm just relying on the honer system here that everyone will be fair in the RP so that they don't make it one sided for their character.

I get what you're saying. I'm thinking we would just see whoever comments first and if you have problems with the way it happened like your character got hurt to early or something you could simply post here and ask for something else to happen. I'm just relying on the honer system here that everyone will be fair in the RP so that they don't make it one sided for their character.

Ah, I'm glad you understood me, as I just thought I wasn't being very clear. Okay, sounds alright.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay whether or not everyone votes to start it, I will be starting this RP sometime tomorrow afternoon. People can still join in if they want but be sure to request here.

Edited by MJP2010

Darn, I really want to do this! But I guess I can wait one more day. I should get some mass killing ideas going. :P Btw, what's the arena gonna be? Multiple biomes, giant crater, caves?

Edited by xremeidiot
  • Brohoof 1

IM READY

I've actually been waiting all day.

Well, the portion of the day where I was next to my iPad.

I'm glad to hear that you're excited for it! We'll be starting tomorrow afternoon sometime! I'll post in this thread when I start it up!

Nooooo...say tomorrow, I'm really busy today. Pwetty pwease with Pinkie Pie's cupcakes on the top and an extra invitation to one of her parties.

Posted Image

No, bad Bumble Berry. Medley is bored. Medley needs entertainment. Medley's dad is making her sit in the lounge with football on. Medley also needs to stop talking in third person. :P

Edited by Medley
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

No, bad Bumble Berry. Medley is bored. Medley needs entertainment. Medley's dad is making her sit in the lounge with football on. Medley also needs to stop talking in third person. :P

Sigh... I said yesterday that we would start today but I don't want anyone to miss out. How about this Opals? We will do your districts reaping last so when you get back everyone else's recruiting will already be done and we can get on with yours when you get back? That brings me to my next question. How should we start? Should we go to each district individually or some other way? Also I would like everyone to choose a district from 1 to 6 and make a backstory for your district. My OC will take whatever number is left over.