Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestrian Hunger Games

Lightning Fluttershy

I am very sorry everpony, but I must resign from the role play, as I have WAY too much going on at the moment, and school starts next week, so I won't be able to post.

And Shade, SORRY! Jeez!

Hey, Octavinyl, we really need you to post as Twilight Sparkle so we can move on to the next part. If Twilight doesn't sponsor anyone then we'll need to improvise, which will be painful.

I am not octavo yo, I am Octavia's Cello, and, sorry, I had A LOT going on... Also, if you read one of my earlier posts, youll see something....

Also, sorry for replying late.

Thats alright. thanks for telling us though. good luck in school .maybe you can drop by in the ooc some times. Alright Razorwing you will now play Twilight if you want to so that you can move your side of the story along faster

Ok so is everyone ready to start the parade? once we are all ready I will begin it. my character is ready but i want to wait for at least 4 out of the seven to say they are ready

• Brohoof 1

Thats alright. thanks for telling us though. good luck in school .maybe you can drop by in the ooc some times. Alright Razorwing you will now play Twilight if you want to so that you can move your side of the story along faster

Ok so is everyone ready to start the parade? once we are all ready I will begin it. my character is ready but i want to wait for at least 4 out of the seven to say they are ready

I'm ready, and I think I have a good song that kinda matches... I know, from a video game, but kinda matches!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bd8pq-utw

Brohoof if you think it matches!

Especially from 1:07 to end!

Edited by Shade
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright you and paco post and then we will start the parade. filler filler filler filler filler filler and the chariots will go down the track in order of districts.

btw we need someone to play as medley's character until she messages me that shes back. any takers?

Vinyl since you are only playing as Luna do you want to play as Medley's characters until she gets back? You would have to play spitfire and medley until she messages me that she is back Edited by Like A Boss
  • Brohoof 1

Don't know if I count but I'm sure as peas ready to get the parade started. My school starting very soon as well, but I go on the computer every day so I'll be able to keep updates going regularly.

Hey, um, while we wait for other people to be ready for the RP, do u guys think you can help me get my own roleplay started. If that's ok with you... :blush:

Once Pacozoid has his character, whirlwind, do the parade we will have the sponsors give their tributes one gift and then it will begin. the hunger games

yeah, when are the others gonna parade? I'm getting anxious! And I mean really anxious. Very anxious. Very anxious filler text.

yeah, when are the others gonna parade? I'm getting anxious! And I mean really anxious. Very anxious. Very anxious filler text.

The only tribute that needs to parade left is whirlwind which is pacozoid's character so once he makes her parade we will move on

The only tribute that needs to parade left is whirlwind which is pacozoid's character so once he makes her parade we will move on

ok, I just have 45 minutes before I have to leave for about an hour. And maybe an hour 15 minutes. Or maybe both. I like filler text.

Once Pacozoid has his character, whirlwind, do the parade we will have the sponsors give their tributes one gift and then it will begin. the hunger games

Eh, I'm back to being Pinkazoid, and you should of just skipped me for now, I got school and it takes me a long time before I get home

Medley doesn't seem to post much, so can somepony temporarily take control of Spitfire until she's back? I need an active sponsor, but I also don't want to permanently get rid of Medley's privilege of being Spitfire.

Medley doesn't seem to post much, so can somepony temporarily take control of Spitfire until she's back? I need an active sponsor, but I also don't want to permanently get rid of Medley's privilege of being Spitfire.

I think vinyl blade is playing as spitfire while medley is gone. She will message me when she gets back and take control of her again but for now if I'm understanding correctly i think vinyl blade said he would play as spitfire

(edited)

Spitfire hasn't said anything to Ezio yet. I mean, nothing. Nada words. Not as Vinyl Blade or Medley. Other than being told that Spitfire will sponsor me, nothing.

ok then for now you will play as spitfire until medley or vinyl gets back so that you can move the story forward for yourself

Also The Opals don't forget that you are playing a sponsor too. You play shining armour and need to give something to the tribute you are sponsoring

Edited by Like A Boss

Oops. I already took over Spitfire.

Also, I came up with an idea to rebel against the Hunger Games. Later in the RP, after a little action has passed, Ezio's going to find a way to escape. It should be cool if the sponsors see Ezio say this and they agree, and they turn against Princess Celestia. The sponsors try to send some sort of craft into the arena to try and get the remaining ponies out, and then it would turn into a battle between the Celestia and the royal guards and the competitors and the sponsors. This may be a bit...far-fetched, but I thought it would be pretty cool.

(edited)

Hmmmm. I had a plot twist planned for the future but we'll see how it turns out when the times comes. for now we will just decide what should be happening now

Can the rest of the sponsors please get on with the gift giving? I believe that shining armour, luna, and twilight still need to give their competitors something so if you play one of those characters I listed please get on with it so we can move on

Edited by Like A Boss

Oh come on guys! I'm waiiiiiiiting! Serioiusly, what could take so long? I just wanna get to the arena, and atleast survive until the plot twist!

Ugh, all I can do to wait is listen to this...

Edited by Shade
  • Brohoof 2

Okay Luna, Twilight, and Shining Armor still need to give their tributes gifts so if you play one of those characters please post in the RP some kind of thing where your sponsor is giving the tribute a gift. We need to move on. I believe Vinyl blade needs to post as Luna, Opals needs to post as Shining Armor, and Razorwing needs to post as Twilight. Get to it. If you don't by tommorow afternoon we're just gonna move on anyway