ooc Need for Heroes!

Cherry Blossom

I like how I just randomly came in with the rune tar and we all accepted it as a thing. Small things make a big difference sometimes.

Well, no one else had explained it. Also I liked the idea of Wits getting a darker aspect to his powers.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, no one else had explained it. Also I liked the idea of Wits getting a darker aspect to his powers.

rune tar gives you regeneration, yes? That's useful, but it doesn't seem to be worth it. If jack was still around he would be yelling at Wits a lot.
  • Brohoof 2

rune tar gives you regeneration, yes? That's useful, but it doesn't seem to be worth it. If jack was still around he would be yelling at Wits a lot.

Regeneration, increased strength, a certain viciousness, increased energy, a spiritual contingent to his strength. It should also help him with his lack of psychic protection and put him on the same level as the higher-powered demons.

The mayor stared with a panicked look in his eyes. I wont tell you anything. He said.

Windward smiled. Oh goody, I was hoping you would say that. He exclaimed with excitement. Lets go for a flight shall we. He said, Grabbing onto the mayors hooves, smashing one of the windows with a blast of wind and flying out.

If you remember, I am the mayor. And really? Just being able to walk in, no problem, grab the mayor, and fly out? I call godmodding, even if the mayor wasn't an important character.

If you remember, I am the mayor. And really? Just being able to walk in, no problem, grab the mayor, and fly out? I call godmodding, even if the mayor wasn't an important character.

I agree, the mayor is controlled by Nightfall, and it should stay that way.. But I also find it funny how you still brohoofed his post!
  • Brohoof 2

I had no Idea you were the mayor. and... if you read all my post's all the way through than you should know that there are police cars all around the building, and no it wasn't no problem Wind killed a few guards to get in.

What do you have against me ? seriously dude calm down.

• Brohoof 1

I had no Idea you were the mayor. and... if you read all my post's all the way through than you should know that there are police cars all around the building, and no it wasn't no problem Wind killed a few guards to get in.

What do you have against me ? seriously dude calm down.

I'm not exactly too mad. And yes, you killed guards, but you made it seem like they guards were twigs and you snapped them without any effort.

I'm not exactly too mad. And yes, you killed guards, but you made it seem like they guards were twigs and you snapped them without any effort.

Ok well im sorry.

Forget everything I just did then, I will try to make it a little more difficult.

Never mind Octavinyl is already chasing me.

Edited by Flame Dancer

I'm COULD call killing the police officers as god-modding against me... but controlling all the police all the time is too long, so people can just control where they will and ask me to take direct control if necessary.

OC: Sunburn

Faction: Villains

Nickname: The Burning King

Description of powers and/ or skills: Relatively advanced strength as a pony. Supreme combat skills. And by supreme combat skills, that means that if he goes up against any other pony with his level of strength or less, he will win. Above strength depends on situation to situation, but he KNOWS what he is doing, and he can kill easily.

Description of costume(if any): Business casual suit, fedora, plenty of guns.

Sunburn is the mob boss who runs Manehattan. He knows every petty criminal and every illicit joint in the entire city. He has no mercy, no remorse, nothing but pure power and skill. When the police fell, he gained a lot of power and money. He likes his power and money, and is not happy with their resurgence. He is known as the Burning King due to his intensity and control. He isn't afraid to use thuggery, finesse, bribery, anything when it will get him what he wants.

As a person, he shows no true emotion, because he feels none. He can, however, act extremely well, pulling off whatever facade he needs to in order to win. Most who follow him do so out of either some sort of twisted sense of respect or absolute terror, both of which tend to justified. He has never been caught, killing any cop who has been sent after him.

Mostly, he operates as an opposite number to Wits. He focuses on destroying any system that opposes his, increasing chaos, and weakening his foes before he goes in for the kill. He is strong, but has his weaknesses. He will use his allies to his benefit, not to theirs. He doesn't care about trying to help others or convert them. You are with him, or you are dead.

Also, can we make the average age of ponies in the RP about 25? I mean, they are highly skilled police officers, and 19 is REALLY pushing it.

• Brohoof 2

Well, if you think of it in technicallity, a 19 year old hourse is god-dam old. Seriously, I would be suprised if it lived that long.

We're talking human years, Dawn. So 19 isn't that old... Nightfall is nearly 25. And he's bloody young for a captain. He's only captain because of the influx in crime and the sudden disappearance of the old police force.

• Brohoof 2

Well, if you think of it in technicallity, a 19 year old hourse is god-dam old. Seriously, I would be suprised if it lived that long.

These aren't ponies, these are ponies. For all intents and purposes, they scale to humans in terms of age and maturity. Its more housekeeping then dramatic changes, but it annoys me.
  • Brohoof 1

Ohhhhhhh, I see now; You're sweet on Sapphire. Alright then take me all of 5 minutes, and you're good to go ;)

Den will remain the same age, but Sapphire can change hers.

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 1

Sapphire or Speedy, whichever proceeding events establish as the better choice for him, and whichever won't spurn his advances. He's not the most attractive pony, but he's smart and dedicated, and that counts for something.

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhhhhh, I see now; You're sweet on Sapphire. Alright then take me all of 5 minutes, and you're good to go ;)

Den will remain the same age, but Sapphire can change hers.

Not too mention Nightfall, a 24 year old, has Delphina (The Music Maven), a 17 year old, as a marefriend.

Eesh.

Sapphire or Speedy, whichever proceeding events establish as the better choice for him, and whichever won't spurn his advances. He's not the most attractive pony, but he's smart and dedicated, and that counts for something.

Sapphire, a cute always happy mare, or Speedy, a pretty all-out mare.

Looks like Wits may get Sapphire...

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire, a cute always happy mare, or Speedy, a pretty all-out mare.

Looks like Wits may get Sapphire...

Sunburn's gonna pick up Speedy, just wait for it. He's so sly and smooth, she'll swoon just as soon as she sees him. Then he'll kill her. Never changes. Always happens.
  • Brohoof 1

Sunburn's gonna pick up Speedy, just wait for it. He's so sly and smooth, she'll swoon just as soon as she sees him. Then he'll kill her. Never changes. Always happens.

Nope. Don't want Speedy to die.

And I'm pretty sure she'll see Sunburn, fall for him and eat the ground because Sunburn just wants to see everyone die. Than she'll realize her mistake, etc.

• Brohoof 1

Great, Karasu is stuck in the nether region with TheBreech and I can't get out until he posts. :

If he doesn't come online soon, I'm just gonna godmod out of there, because I've been waiting for over a full day.

• Brohoof 1

Nope. Don't want Speedy to die.

And I'm pretty sure she'll see Sunburn, fall for him and eat the ground because Sunburn just wants to see everyone die. Than she'll realize her mistake, etc.

And then Sunburn becomes so awesome he becomes alicorn. We all know its coming Its just a matter of time.

Snails, isn't Karasu split up into 7 different people? Can't you still do stuff without needing to move that particular incarnation of Karasu?

• Brohoof 1

And then Sunburn becomes so awesome he becomes alicorn. We all know its coming Its just a matter of time.

Not. Maybe... Maybe the cops will get him... Maybe he'll turn around his ways... (Not likely.)

Or I may just make Speedy "too great" for Sunburn...

• Brohoof 1