ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

I never said that...

In all seriousness I should probably link in Scholars Help with Writing an OC topic. It is very useful when needed.

The way your post was worded, it could have had that effect. I'm not saying your a bad poster and I'm certainly not saying your post was wrong and doesn't make sense. It may just be me in the end, and if that is the case, I'm sorry.

oh okay i will wright away! (cheesy joke o.o)

Family: Orphan

Home: Canterlot

Backstory: Saffy was a young playful filly and when she was older she joined the wonderbolts ( For this one i made a opposite story of my most used one) However she was not accepted. And through anger and sadness she killed all of the wonderbolts. She stole some wonderbolt suits and shes been wearing them eversince that day. Nobody knew who did it.

Personallity: Like rainbowdash but not braggy. Very freindly but when very mad she can lash out and hurt people pretty bad.

Edited by mane6

sapphire_by_the_doctor_whooves-d5wqm2o.p

Awsome Siggy done by Doctor Whooves Thanks! :lol:

Backstory: Saffy was a young playful filly and when she was older she joined the wonderbolts ( For this one i made a opposite story of my most used one) However she was not accepted. And through anger and sadness she killed all of the wonderbolts. She stole some wonderbolt suits and shes been wearing them eversince that day. Nobody knew who did it.

Personallity: Like rainbowdash but not braggy. Very freindly but when very mad she can lash out and hurt people pretty bad.

Not exactly what was meant. If you go to the OC page (under the roleplay section of the site), you can make one - there's a, erm, chart? Rubric? I have no idea what it's called, but that's how you make your OC. Also, two of the Wonderbolts hold a position of office in House Stormwing and are not dead. And you need a little more detail - did she have friends? How was she orphaned? Does she know? Are there any other traumatic or scarring events in her life? What was her usual life like before she killed a Wonderbolt (that's the most she can kill that this roleplay will allow to be technically correct)?

Sorry to be so picky. I could have overdone it though - you'll just have to wait for EquestrianScholar to approve or deny or improve your OC.

(P.S: Nice joke  :) ) 

ok and thanks:) lol i dont usually write cheesy jokes but sometimes i do it without realising so i post it anyways

sapphire_by_the_doctor_whooves-d5wqm2o.p

Awsome Siggy done by Doctor Whooves Thanks! :lol:

Did you check out the images on the first page of this thread? Not only was thre war, but Celestia and Luna have disappeared without a trace. Go back to the first page, read the images that Scholar posted, and choose your faction. And come up with a detailed bio that describes her life before the princesses disappeared, what her initial reaction to their disappearance was, how and why she joined whatever faction you choose, and her views on the other factions aside from her own. Also, Canterlot is the capital of House Moon and Star, a faction that despises all non-unicorns. And from what I can tell, your OC is a Pegasus.

For ideas and a little help, check out our OC pages. They're all on the first page of this thread.

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

Also, Canterlot is the capital of House Moon and Star, a faction that despises all non-unicorns. And from what I can tell, your OC is a Pegasus.

Pegasus and earth ponies can be members of House Moon and Stars, and they can actually hold useful positions. Not leadership positions yes, but still important positions.

... *Sees a bunch of notifications about Equestria Divided*

Uhhh... did i miss something? :blink:

Aparantly i missed something. Why does everything happen when I'm not around. <_<

• Brohoof 1

... *Sees a bunch of notifications about Equestria Divided*

Uhhh... did i miss something? :blink:

Aparantly i missed something. Why does everything happen when I'm not around. <_<

'Cuz you're The Blitz. :lol:

Naw, I dunno... timezones and the havoc they wreak would be my best guess.

• Brohoof 1

'Cuz you're The Blitz. :lol:

Naw, I dunno... timezones and the havoc they wreak would be my best guess.

It was a rhetorical question but ok. But it does seem like you guys are all on at the same time though. Like 8 of those comments were made within about an hour.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, i have a sudden tingling feeling what house Everfree might be a huge PITA, just a feeling. Dunno why.

So yeah well... hm...

• Brohoof 1

Throught Equestria relics of the past lay forgotten and alone, never truly resting, awaiting recognition

This is definitely something I could get into. Quick question though, what are the six gifted, no doubt you've written it somewhere in these 41 pages but I really would rather not have to read every single one.

IF I can be one, and assuming there are no major strings attached, I would like to be the composer.

Moving right along, here's my OC.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/azrael-r2427

And I suppose I'll join Moon and Star, If that's all right.

r0owht.jpg

This is definitely something I could get into. Quick question though, what are the six gifted, no doubt you've written it somewhere in these 41 pages but I really would rather not have to read every single one.

IF I can be one, and assuming there are no major strings attached, I would like to be the composer.

I love your OC, only one problem though. Lack. Of. Separate. Bio!   You need a separate bio for this RP only, can't use it in other RP. It needs to describe what life was like before the princesses' disappearance, what his initial reaction was, and how and why he joined whatever House you choose(which in your case is House Moon and Star). Add lots of detail! That's what Scholar loves most, lots of detail! And I mean LOTS.

Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 1

I love your OC, only one problem though. Lack. Of. Separate. Bio!   You need a separate bio for this RP only, can't use it in other RP. It needs to describe what life was like before the princesses' disappearance, what his initial reaction was, and how and why he joined whatever House you choose(which in your case is House Moon and Star). Add lots of detail! That's what Scholar loves most, lots of detail! And I mean LOTS.

Okaly-dokely, done and done. I eagerly await to see if my application is accepted.

Don't mind this text, it's just filler text.

r0owht.jpg

(edited)

From your picture, it looks like your character is not just a unicorn but a Half Zebra/Unicorn so either change that in Species or change your picture.

On the Six Gifted I will have to discuss such with you in PM. One thing I would suggest is read the character Mythos Gray as he is one of the Six Gifted, The Storyteller.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

From your picture, it looks like your character is not just a unicorn but a Half Zebra/Unicorn so either change that in Species or change your picture.

On the Six Gifted I will have to discuss such with you in PM. One thing I would suggest is read the character Mythos Gray as he is one of the Six Gifted, The Storyteller.

oh no no no no no, Azrael is full unicorn, his family tattooed themselves as a way to better integrate themselves into Zebra culture, I just realized I forgot to put that in his bio, this is now corrected. As for the six gifted, after getting an idea I still think it would be interesting. So either the dancer of the composer, which ever makes sense for my character to be I'm not fussy. They both sound cool to me.

r0owht.jpg

I should probably repost this just incase no one noticed. This is an OC entry into House Everfree.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lady-sparrow-r2412

It would be helpful to point out anything that needs changing or alteration if you have the time and patience.

I will look over it and get back with you

oh no no no no no, Azrael is full unicorn, his family tattooed themselves as a way to better integrate themselves into Zebra culture, I just realized I forgot to put that in his bio, this is now corrected. As for the six gifted, after getting an idea I still think it would be interesting. So either the dancer of the composer, which ever makes sense for my character to be I'm not fussy. They both sound cool to me.

Well tattoos and dye jobs most likely. The overall coat would be dyed, as well as mane and tail. The stripes and cutie mark would then be tattooed... you know what how would you tattoo fur anyway?

Well the big thing with The Composer is that she would, yes a mare, would be the leader of the group. The one that ties all the others together and decided just how best their talents can be used in their over all scheme. Not sure what her powers should be exactly though... also all the Six Gifted will be antagonists and actually be very powerful beyond that of normal ponies. They are actually just as much of a threat as the leaders of the six factions, the hope is that they will be defeated during the campaign and released from their cursed state of continuation.

Another thing is that The Composer is also the oldest of the Six Gifted, her home having originally being that of Japony/Neighpan (whatever it will be called). I could see her being very old indeed, and like all Gifted even a bit insane/in her case power hungry.

The Dancer you can decide for yourself, as well as their powers.

I will look over it and get back with you

Well tattoos and dye jobs most likely. The overall coat would be dyed, as well as mane and tail. The stripes and cutie mark would then be tattooed... you know what how would you tattoo fur anyway?

Well the big thing with The Composer is that she would, yes a mare, would be the leader of the group. The one that ties all the others together and decided just how best their talents can be used in their over all scheme. Not sure what her powers should be exactly though... also all the Six Gifted will be antagonists and actually be very powerful beyond that of normal ponies. They are actually just as much of a threat as the leaders of the six factions, the hope is that they will be defeated during the campaign and released from their cursed state of continuation.

Another thing is that The Composer is also the oldest of the Six Gifted, her home having originally being that of Japony/Neighpan (whatever it will be called). I could see her being very old indeed, and like all Gifted even a bit insane/in her case power hungry.

The Dancer you can decide for yourself, as well as their powers.

Well, I'll be the dancer then :3 I was always a pro at doing the tango anyway.

as for how he permanently dyed his fur.....

Its-magic....gif

r0owht.jpg

I apologise for my relative inattentiveness to the thread. I've gotten rather swept up in other RPs, and college stuff. Needless to say, I'm here again. Don't worry. 

I'm considering revamping Descant's personality (The OC, not me) to not only suit this RP better, but also to better define his character. It's kinda too vague at the moment. The plan is to make him a little bigheaded, full of himself, overconfident in his abilities, which are admittedly not weak, and rather hot-headed. On a similar note, I'm probably going to rename him Encore, which would better suit this new personality type. 

I'm updating his page quite soon to reflect this. But I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on the matter.

Also, I have a third pony to submit. I notice there's some fuss over the Six Gifted, and I have a new OC who I can twist into fitting the role of the Dancer. My OC Cascade, sometimes Cascade Swirl... I've developed her character into a Naiad, or rather my own take on the mythological, ponified version. 

Nevermind, Eldar's got that covered, apparently.

• Brohoof 1

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being as evil as you can possibly get) how evil are the characters in this RP, including the OCs?

I would give my OC at least a 4 or a little bit higher because of her position as a weapon, her dislike of House Earthborn ponies, and she carries out orders from Twilight. All of that, with sympathy for the other Houses and her disapproval of unicorn supremacy added into the mix.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being as evil as you can possibly get) how evil are the characters in this RP, including the OCs?

I would give my OC at least a 4 or a little bit higher because of her position and how she disagrees with beliefs of unicorn supremacy.

Hmm, for Fixit probably depends on the situation. Outside of combat he's probably a 4 too, in terms of morality I'd say he's somehwere between Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good. On the battlefield it's probably around 6, he certainly seems to enjoy watching people get flattened by canon balls a little too much. 

Oh, and if he ever meets Ember, or a unicorn or another faction leader face to face, that'll probably escalate to 8 out of sheer rage. :lol: Oh God my character is a monster by my standards.

"Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before." - Atmomancer Creed