Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Photo Finish needs another epidsode.

Panne

I think Photo Finish should get another episode because she barely got any character development. I mean she is just a side character with crazy antics yet we know almost nothing about her. I don't even think she has an official cutie mark. I for one would love to see more character development for her because she is one of my all time favorite characters and when she comes back this song should be used

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDdL4z5qfr4&feature=related

• Brohoof 2

I really like Photo Finish. She is just so funny, with her accent and her catch phrases. I really want to see another episode with her. :P

Maybe Rarity could go after her asking for another chance or something. I don't have much ideas for a story though...

Oh, and by the way, I simply LOVE this PMV, Picture Perfect Pony~

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

...That song is too awesome.

Anyway, I liked her well enough, just was bugged that she wouldn't give Fluttershy room to really speak or make her own plans. But everything else was fun, lol. Could go for more.

I think an episode with Photo Finish and Sapphire Shores feuding would be interesting. Each fashion diva pony could be trying to get Rarity and her designs on their side to try to outdo the other, and since Rarity idolizes them both, she ends up being caught up in some kind of frenzy trying to please them both. Perhaps she'd be able to eventually end the feud and show the two divas that they can work together to create something great.

IDK that sounds like a dumb idea now that I have it typed out, LOL. :huh:

• Brohoof 3

I think an episode with Photo Finish and Sapphire Shores feuding would be interesting. Each fashion diva pony could be trying to get Rarity and her designs on their side to try to outdo the other, and since Rarity idolizes them both, she ends up being caught up in some kind of frenzy trying to please them both. Perhaps she'd be able to eventually end the feud and show the two divas that they can work together to create something great.

IDK that sounds like a dumb idea now that I have it typed out, LOL. :huh:

I think it sounds like a hilarious episode i just hope they would have rarity fangirling like crazy in that episode because i love when she does that.

hahahaha!!!! Photo Finish was hillarious, I love her voice "da magiks!", I really don't mind seeing her in another episode, besides her ponies assistants are really funny to watch, with the clothes and make up XD.

I think it sounds like a hilarious episode i just hope they would have rarity fangirling like crazy in that episode because i love when she does that.

Thanks.~ I was just looking over it and if the creators and such of MLP could get their hooves hands on it, maybe it could have some kind of potential, but I also feel like the idea is a little cliche, which is why I thought it was kind of dumb. -shrug- I didn't wanna have like, cookie-cutter situations all the time, you know?

Bleh, NO. Along with Diamond Tiara, I get incredibly annoyed by any screen time she gets. I don't think I'm ever going to watch the one episode she is in again, and could deal without her coming around again. I also can't imagine a plot that would go around her that wasn't already done. She just seems like a very flat character to me.

Thanks.~ I was just looking over it and if the creators and such of MLP could get their hooves hands on it, maybe it could have some kind of potential, but I also feel like the idea is a little cliche, which is why I thought it was kind of dumb. -shrug- I didn't wanna have like, cookie-cutter situations all the time, you know?

I had an idea for an episode my self but i don't know how it would end. Queen Chrysalis was only kicked out of equestria so my idea is that she comes back disguised as a guard and then she uses her magic to release Discord from his statue in the gardens of the castle. Then Discord uses his brain wash power to transform Princess Luna, who tries to stop them because it would most likely take place at night, back into Nightmare Moon. Then all three would cause chaos across equestria.

I had an idea for an episode my self but i don't know how it would end. Queen Chrysalis was only kicked out of equestria so my idea is that she comes back disguised as a guard and then she uses her magic to release Discord from his statue in the gardens of the castle. Then Discord uses his brain wash power to transform Princess Luna, who tries to stop them because it would most likely take place at night, back into Nightmare Moon. Then all three would cause chaos across equestria.

That sounds like a really interesting idea, I think you should write about it or make a comic or something! You could easily share your idea with others and bring it to life, that way. ^_^

Well, I have to point out that Sapphire Shores is a pop star, not a fashion pony. But I still like the sound of an episode like this... lol

Oh yeah, huh! Sorry. Maybe we could replace Saph with that grey-blue stallion with the sunglasses who was at Rarity's fashion show? LOL, maybe I should write a fanfic or make a comic just for fun.

Bleh, NO. Along with Diamond Tiara, I get incredibly annoyed by any screen time she gets. I don't think I'm ever going to watch the one episode she is in again, and could deal without her coming around again. I also can't imagine a plot that would go around her that wasn't already done. She just seems like a very flat character to me.

how can you compare her with Diamond Tiara? Diamond Tiara is extremelly mean and evil, Photo Finish is just eccentric and egocentric

how can you compare her with Diamond Tiara? Diamond Tiara is extremelly mean and evil, Photo Finish is just eccentric and egocentric

Not necessarily comparing their personalities or traits and whatnot, just the fact that I dislike any screen time they get. It's like saying how I don't like stuff with coconut shavings or stuff with techno music

That sounds like a really interesting idea, I think you should write about it or make a comic or something! You could easily share your idea with others and bring it to life, that way. ^_^

Oh yeah, huh! Sorry. Maybe we could replace Saph with that grey-blue stallion with the sunglasses who was at Rarity's fashion show? LOL, maybe I should write a fanfic or make a comic just for fun.

I would make a comic or story the only problem is I'm good at coming up with ideas I just have no writer/artistic/musical talent. My friends say i come up with amazing ideas i just don't have the talent to do them.

I never gave Photo Finish much thought--same thing with Trixie. But the Picture Perfect Pony PMV really made me like her more. Photo Finish returning would make a great episode indeed!

I wouldn't call her evil. She's just a brat.

I would make a comic or story the only problem is I'm good at coming up with ideas I just have no writer/artistic/musical talent. My friends say i come up with amazing ideas i just don't have the talent to do them.

I'm sure you could do it. You can use a thesaurus(.com) for better ways to word things. Writing ain't too hard. :)

I never gave Photo Finish much thought--same thing with Trixie. But the Picture Perfect Pony PMV really made me like her more. Photo Finish returning would make a great episode indeed!

I wouldn't call her evil. She's just a brat.I'm sure you could do it. You can use a thesaurus(.com) for better ways to word things. Writing ain't too hard. :)

I have been told writing isn't hard my whole life and no matter how much I have practiced i have never gotten any better. Also my cartoon skills stop at stick figures and my little oc who is extremely easy to draw.

We saw a glimpse of her during Rarity's song in Sweet Elite, which I thought was interesting. But I wouldn't mind her showing up again in another Rarity-esque episode.

Some people are born with certain talents, and others have the aptitude to learn them. Hart work is involved either way to fine-tune said talent. Just practice and practice, and get lots of critiques. English and writing are my forte, so if you wanted to actually get started with something, you could swing some ideas and bits of writing past me; I can give suggestions and proofread them and such. That is, if you really are interested. I'm sure others would be willing to give their help and support if you wanted to make it happen. ^_^

I agree, Photo Finish is hilarious. She needs more air time to make "ZE MAGICS!" I don't know how another full episode would turn out, but just having her say a few lines or playing a small part in an episode would be fine with me.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, how I love that song >:D

Photo Finish certainly does deserve another appearance. Maybe Photo Finish, Hoity Toity and Saphire Shores could all appear together o.0 Or she could get involved with Vinyl Scratch! Or The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Hmm... It could be cool if a running gag was made where everytime a celeb pony appears, Photo zooms in, snaps a picture, says "I go!" then runs off.

I heard that Octavia may be getting a voice (also a song with rarity), so if she appeared in that episode at the same time I think I might die.

• Brohoof 1