Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyville roommates [RP topic]

Starstream

Cloud Whisper started to feel sleepy, but woke up seeing star's face, which fell down

she screamed and then realized what just happend

she looked downand answeared his question almost panicly "im really sorry, it just looked like a nice hideplace where i wont disturb anyone. are you okey?"

Edited by hana

(( OOC: You mean, Star's face? :s ))

Star scratched the back of his head while getting up from the ground. "I-I'm okay..." He sighed, after retaking his breath. "But you shouldn't be searching for a hide place at all. You got your own bed upstairs, silly. You wouldn't disturb anypony if you're in your own bedroom." He giggled. Apparently, Cloud Whisper was having more trouble in sharing the house with other ponies than Star himself. He had just organized their room and luckily, with all the blankets he had brought, he could make a small "bed" beside the other one in the room. It was comfortable, at least.

Nimbus nervously paced around the house. He wasn't doing a particularly good job at hiding anything, and as a matter of fact, was still holding on to everything Shooting Star had handed over to him. Ultimately, he just decided to give up and he walked over to the empty living room. He sighed and threw himself onto the futon, resting the items next to him.

((OOC: yup))

Cloud whisper smiled a little and said "i didnt ment to sleep, just to find a nice place, beside, i dont sure which room is the one ill be in, and it looked like everyone was kinda busy at the moment"

she flew down from the cabinet and landed next to star

"do you need help hiding your items?"

"Not really, I don't think I need much help... Thanks for offering though." Shooting Star smiled, while collecting the items that were scattered all over the floor when he fell. "Um, about your room though, sorry we didn't have time to discuss about it... But I thought you and I had agreed to share the room, haven't we? You can follow me upstairs and I will show ya where it is, if you're still ok with it." He said, resting the "treasures" on the couch and moving back towards the hallway. "I'd still have to find Nimbus to ask about the game anyway... I'm not sure if anypony's still up to play."

cloud whisper smiled "you dont have to walk there, if you want you can just say were it is"

she headed to the stairs and signed quietly, thinking to herself 'it would be nice if i had what to hide other then my bowl'

she looked down to check if shooting star arrived already and if he can deal with all the stuff he took with him