Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

giving it a try..

akita-ken

well i've never been much of a drawing person, being rather artistically-challenged and all.. was about to go to sleep last night and thought why not just give it a try.. and so here's the result of my 20 min doodle in an attempt to clone my ponygenerator-ed OC avatar. hope it didn't come out too catastrophically..

post-7476-0-81929300-1346576146_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

yea i realized i inadvertently shortened him quite a bit when i finally sat back and held it up to the screen, but by then i was so sleepy :blush: i suck at proportions and scales lol

I really like it! I think the mane at the front needs to come down abit. (trying to point at something different... and i'm just beeing nit picky)

But the eyes and glass are really well down the tail has a nice shape to it. Also the face and the body have a good strong shape! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

thanks for all the inputs, i'm totally blown away by the response i've gotten on this thread guys, i'll continue practicing when i get back on the weekends for sure! :)

i just have one question (to those who draw on computers) though, do you use a mouse or a tablet?

Artistically challenged, my hoof! That was a very good drawing, even with it's flaws. The way you draw heads is near perfect, though it was too big for the body~

Try look at the tutorials and refs HERE if you haven't.

Here's a little guide I drew up for you:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1