Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bari

I hate you...

that wasn't even a question

Alright then. I'm not that bad a person. I'm not exactly lovable, but I try not to step on any toes.

Why do you keep berry punch sober all the time?

Yea whats up with that?

Seriously how the hell do you get here!?!?!

First of all, I thought you returned my pony. Second, I keep her sober for her own safety. If she got drunk, who knows what could happen to her. The last time I let her go out drinking, she ended up in your care. I'm still not sure how that happened...

• 2 months later...

Do you see the cup half empty or half full?

And what color do you want your sig to be? ;)

Do you see the cup half empty or half full?

Depends on how I feel. Sometimes you're filling up the cup, sometimes you're emptying the cup.

And what color do you want your sig to be?

A fruit-like purple I guess.

If I asks you to lend me twenty dollars, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

This question becomes a paradox if I refuse to lead you money, right? If I say yes, then I'm giving you money, and the answer is the same for the other question. But if I choose no, then the second question is both yes and no. That's because I say no to the first question, which makes the second question a no, yet also a yes because they match.

Or maybe I'm over thinking things and you've already stolen all my money.

On a scale from one to ten how good was the recent Too Many Pinkie Pies Episode

8/10

I like Pinkie Pie, and I'm not too critical of things, but it wasn't perfect. And Twilight mercilessly killing the clones was kinda disturbing...

So what would have you changed to make the episode better in your stand point?

The scene with the paint drying. The Pinkie Pie clones were just too crazy. And Twilight made them explode if they looked away for a mere second, no hesitation.

If we can pretend your a pony for a minute, why do you think your parents named you Berry, Berry Pie?

Um... Because I'm berry awesome?

Unless your parents are psychics, I don't think they would know you would grow up to be berry awesome.

Well, okay then. But why is anypony named anything? I guess because I like fruit. Berries the most.

• 1 month later...

why haven't we seen you in like forever?

Long time no see friend

Well, in fact, I've simply confined myself to the GCT and the random RP. I have for some reason lost all interest in forum games. And I have nothing to say outside of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

But it's nice to see you too.

Well, in fact, I've simply confined myself to the GCT and the random RP. I have for some reason lost all interest in forum games. And I have nothing to say outside of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

But it's nice to see you too.

ah then that enplanes everything

well if we went in a game

or RP

remember we're always a friendly face Berry Pie ^_^

• Brohoof 1