Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game some of my non pony art

Lost Profile

What have you coloured this picture with? personally I would have thought that colouring pencils would have been a better idea just very light shading with them, but thats just my opinion everyone is welcome to their own ^^

i used fin-liners... i didn't have that much art supplies where i drew it...

I can now have Lots of time to do Art and such... thx to the Back to school Sale... I also found an old Sketch book of mine... so... here is some more work i did in it...

post-7977-0-86226500-1346957445_thumb.jpg

post-7977-0-56838300-1346957446_thumb.jpg

post-7977-0-09074900-1346957447.jpg

Edited by villan97
  • Brohoof 3

I'd judge this all on age. I saw that your sonic fan character is a recolor... I'm sorry to say that but that's the truth. Also, when I heard your voice, it sounded at around late teens or early 20's, these aren't that bad, but also not that good. Some things you might want to fix:

• Head size for Sonia
  • Instruments
  • Try to make a more original character instead of a recolor (Your profile has a Rainbow dash recolor...)
  • Practice a bit more before you post this on MLP forums.
  • Do better coloring.
  • Work on eyes (Your Link picture is a prime example)
  • Spikes for sonic
  • Grammar (This is more about your posts than drawings)

And that's about it. So keep working on your drawings, and never give up.

Edited by DJ PINK-3
  • Brohoof 2

Ok... Clearly you didn't read " OLD sketches"... Link has his eyes closed playing the ocarina, I didn't feal like coloring the instruments at the time...

My OC pony is an opposite to rainbow... Liks sonic and shadow

Coloring... There damn sketches...

Spikes for sonic: the hell are you talking about

Grammar... I type fast and post quick... Most ponys know what others are trying to say...

My sonic fan charicter is a mix between mina, Sonia, Amy, and kristle from starfox...

Also... Do you always half to be judgmental on things?

I believe DJ Pink was giving more advice and constructive criticism than putting you down, it

may be harsh but it is the truth :P Good start though, very talented, surly more than me from

why I can tell, keep it up, would love to see your progress :)

These are some good drawings, but they could still use some work. First, I recomend try coloring with colored pencils. They are much more neat and easy to color with. :) The arms on Link need some meat, too! :P These are pretty good though for a person just getting used to drawing!

I'm sure with more practice, you'll become a great drawer! Don't give up your hopes though! I am just giving you tips and tidbits. Don't think everypony is hating your art! We just want to give you tips for your next drawings to improve them. Love the Sonic characters, though! ;)

Edited by Pixiesong

Just remember... The pics above are "OLD" like from 3 years ago...

Plus... Back then I didn't have colored pencils back then...

I'm somewhat better that 3 years ago... I just haven't found the time to do some and upload some...

Posted Image

First of all.

LINK DOES NOT HAVE A SKIRT GOD DAMNIT.

Second of all.

Y U NO COLOR THE SUN

And third of all.

I BET MY 4 YEAR OLD COUSIN CAN DRAW BETTER THAN YOU.

Just kidding about that part though.

Or...CAN HE?

But anyway I agree with the others.

MOAR WORK ON ART

NAO

WTF is with all of you!!!

Can't you see "OLD"

I think il upload some of my "NEW" art soon just to get you to STFU

Il start pony art when I have the time...

Okay then. But just one question, HOW old are these drawings? I can completely understand If these were drawn years back. (Just saw that these were drawn three years ago so I understand). And Molt, that was harsh what you said about his artwork.

Okay then. But just one question, HOW old are these drawings? I can completely understand If these were drawn years back. (Just saw that these were drawn three years ago so I understand). And Molt, that was harsh what you said about his artwork.

I understand it was a little harsh but I do NOT like drawings of my favorite game characters messed up.

It just gets me angry.

So sorry I guess.

I lied.

Edited by мσℓт

By the way villan97, the City escape level for Minecraft was pretty epic. One of my favorite parts of the whole recreation was the helicopter. .3. That deserves a brohoof. Edited by DJ PINK-3