Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony!

Clarity

Hi everypony! I'm new, as you can see XD I'm Leaf Shade, it's just the name of my OC pony that I use often everywhere. I'm really active on the MLP wiki, and I love to look at stories at FiMFiction. I became a "brony" only two months ago (although I'm a female, I prefer to refer myself as brony.) I'm a really obsessive fan of Applejack, who's my favorite pony. I hated seeing on Equestria Daily all the mean background jokes and whatnot, and all the polls list her as least favorite. I just don't know what's to dislike about this honest, hardworking pony. I searched google many times to see how many bronies wanted AJ to have more love, and I came across some threads from here, which is how I found this. I decided to join, so I can be one more of the very few Applejack fans. Anyway, I'm glad to have joined the #1 MLP community!

EDITFACE JUNUARY 5TH 201414141141414 LOL I LOVE HOMU AND WHAT IS THIS LAME TOPIC GRAMER

Edited by Akuma Homura
  • Brohoof 5

Ello, what a fine time for more Applejack fans to join ;) Applejack appreciation day was yesterday, and we just installed the current AJ banner. Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy your stay, remain active and have fun posting lots and lots of ponies with the rest of us :D Also, you're nowhere near alone as an Applejack fan, there's plenty on here ^^ AJ may be the least popular pony overall as far as the internet as a whole goes, but this forum has lots of fans for all six ponies. She's my second favorite pony right after Dashie, personally.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

@, Hello there Leaf Shade! Welcome to the forums. I'm Jokuc and/or Mr. Nibblers (whatever you call me work, though I prefer Jokuc) I agree with you, Applejack needs more love. Sadly, she is not my favorite pony or anything but she is number 4 on my list. I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us on the forums and make some new friends. See you around! =)
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you all for the welcomes!~ ^-^ Yes, I do agree Applejack needs more appreciation. I've looked forward to Season three especially because of that reason. :P

Edited by Leaf Shade
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

I agree. Applejack and Rarity don't get as much respect as the others. But the good thing, is that there are plenty of AJ fans here for you to meet! And as you can see, we also have a new Applejack banner. ;) So I'm sure you'll be happy about that.

Anyways, we always love and tolerate here, so I'm sure you'll make lots of brony friends! Everypony here is also very kind, and the forum itself is active. There's always something to talk about here!

Well, Happy posting, and I hope to see you around!

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

Welcome to the forums!

I see that you're only 13 years old? Yet you have a nice grasp on your grammar? Usually that makes to be quite the awesome user. ;)

However, in your case...

no, ur jus a bum. :L

I hope you never make any friends, here, and nickname them "Spazzy Mazzy" on this site! D:<

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

• Brohoof 1

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

WHAT THE HELL RUBBERFECES WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DESTROY SOMETHING PURE I HATE YOU WTF WTF WTF 

• Brohoof 1