Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What would you think of a MLP online?

Lost Profile

What would you think of a My little pony Online?

An online game where you walk around equestria, go on quests, interact with other ponys...

Something like Club Penguen, or Yoville... But pony stile

Me? I'd definitely play it

There are more that one of those types of games in developpement. The first one that comes to mind is Legends Of Equestria. I pretty sure there's another one but in 2D but I can't seem to recall the name

Anyway, I'm sure I'll give one of those games a try when they come out.

Any game project aiming to make a pony MMO is most likely going to die in the end and never be released due to poor planning and poor organization. Just sayin'... coming from somebody who recently resigned from one of those projects because of those reasons.

Think about it... how often do you see indie MMO's being made?

Edited by Pix3M

I think it would make it. Though not by a huge margin. If it was made, it would have a small following more than likely, and would have to be free to even get people interested. F2P with a money market.

Though I'd play it, but I wouldn't drop other games to play it. I'd treat it like other F2P MMOs, where I get on when I'm bored.

Any game project aiming to make a pony MMO is most likely going to die in the end and never be released due to poor planning and poor organization. Just sayin'... coming from somebody who recently resigned from one of those projects because of those reasons.

Think about it... how often do you see indie MMO's being made?

Kinda agree with what you are saying, the costs involved in making an MMO are incredibly high compared to other games. Also MMO's are massive games, most commercial MMO's are made up of teams with 50+ devs, and whilst I think it certainly would be possible for an indie dev to make a MMO, the amount of capital required to make one would almost certainly outweigh the tag of 'indie'.

http://www.mlponline.net/

Your wish has been granted good sir. (Even though it's still in beta....I think. You can still download it and play it though.)

You'll find that the fandom will/has created a lot of this kinda stuff.

At their point of development, it's not even an MMO. What that game is right now is an RPG (which can't even run on my computer). I also heard a rumor that they do not plan on getting a central server so it might never be an MMO if it's ever completed, but who knows.