How would you feel and what would you do if MLPforums dissapeared?

Motion Spark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Inappropriate morbid jokes aside, I would be disappointed. Would I be surprised? Not likely. Would I feel sad? Somewhat likely. There are always other places though, and as well creation is not limited to finite boundaries, so I can expect, not hope, expect that an even better forum can be made.

Warning: Signature may cause seizures, owner will sue you if you complain

6DZzW.gif

Nothing happens, yet everything changes.

maybe chuck my router out the window, after all, I feel at ease when im with a bunch of bronies, if this site was to crumble, i would have lost my faith in the internet. you guys are THE most fantastic people i have ever spoken to. for the forums to crumble means i have to go on a brony hunt all over the internet...again

76561198034610080.png
                           Add me on Steam | Youtube Channel

I would feel sorry for the many people who are now deprived of my incredible intelligence and humor.

I would be pretty sad. This is probably the best online community I've ever been a part of.

My iPod would become less entertaining, because out of all the things I use it for, I'd say about 60% of it is posting here.

2 of my eternal tabs would be closed forever, and a spot on my quick bar would open up.

I'd miss making perverted jokes with Finest, Viscra, and LRP. I'd miss spamming Zoop's statuses. I'd miss combining those two things ;)

Most of all, I'd miss all the great conversation found here :(

And I'd totally register mlpforums.com and become Feld0.

• Brohoof 2

Signature now 99% less edgy!

I like this forum a lot, and wouldn't feel happy at all if it were to disappear. It's this place alone that pretty much keeps me interested in MLP, because I know that there are a bunch of ponies who I can relate to and have the same hobbies :)

Plus, this community is friendly and accepting of everypony :D

KuIzrxX.png

Being honest here actually... I delted my old facebook account about 3 weeks ago. Just got sick of all the drama & the lack of privacy on there :/... Since I have joined the forums, you could say that this has become my "new facebook" seriously. It has been the only forum website that I have ever been apart of! And for me to have stayed for this long since late July, I must say that I have grown attached to this place.

I have met numerous of really cool people on here Motion Spark, Red, Honey Puff, Ds8, NNL, & the list goes on. Im not going to list on & on because I could! But I would feel sad if the forums just "disappeared". Guess you could say I am kinda thankful for becoming a brony :)

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Being honest here actually... I delted my old facebook account about 3 weeks ago. Just got sick of all the drama & the lack of privacy on there :/... Since I have joined the forums, you could say that this has become my "new facebook" seriously. It has been the only forum website that I have ever been apart of! And for me to have stayed for this long since late July, I must say that I have grown attached to this place.

I have met numerous of really cool people on here Motion Spark, Red, Honey Puff, Ds8, NNL, & the list goes on. Im not going to list on & on because I could! But I would feel sad if the forums just "disappeared". Guess you could say I am kinda thankful for becoming a brony :)

I wouldn't delete my facebook account, but I don't use it that much, I still use it for pics and I'm part of a couple of animation groups, so I couldn't walk away from that, but yeah I can really understand why you closed your facebook account.

And you too are very awesome, thanks for the mention :( You rock! :D

• Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

I wouldn't delete my facebook account, but I don't use it that much, I still use it for pics and I'm part of a couple of animation groups, so I couldn't walk away from that, but yeah I can really understand why you closed your facebook account.

And you too are very awesome, thanks for the mention :( You rock! :D

Actually the reason I deleted mine was more the less because I (rarely) got on there. Also I have a couple of other reasons why I left :/. I still keep in contact with all my friends on skype/cell phone etc. But there's alot of stuff about facebook that creeps me out. Especially if you saw the video that I saw regarding facebook :blink:

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

I would miss this site; it's my main pony fix. But far more than that, the community and all of its abstract eccentricity, fun and humour I would miss. (Like the invention of Deep Fried Water)

There are so many names that I just take for granted whom I would miss but also can never remember by name. I'll have to make a point of putting together a list like that.

There's also the Steam Group however, which has a good deal of peeps from this forum that I'd be able to get into contact with.

If Feld0 randomly axes the site, I'll make a point of finding his house and giving him what-for.

But really... The sight has over 1000 $

I don't think it will just vanish

Actually the real cost is this website costs ~$500 per month to maintain and afford its hosting service. This cost is subsidized by advertising, and the main technical support/administrative work is done by a 17 year old from Vancouver. (Feld0)

Edited by Blue

I would be somewhat upset but there would be other places to go. I would be more upset if that site with all of the fanfics were to all of a sudden disappear along with all of the fanfics on it. This is not to say I do not like it here -- here has a very nice group of bronies and I spend a fair amount of time here. Actually it has reduced how much time I spend elsewhere.

Silvadel, the Pegasus of Insight.

while im generally new to this forum and forums in general i have grown attached to this one and if it went down i know some people that i could host the site on

Yp2Ius.png

If you had asked me this back in like December-January, I'd say I would be distraught.

Now? Eh, I'd survive. It would just mean I have one less distraction to my inevitably increasing workload with graduate school and graduate assisting. The atmosphere and dealings here over the last month jaded me a little bit. But in the end, yeah I'd still miss it and the cool people I've enlightened and made laugh here.

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

Huh, I just thought my phone was glitching..

I'm not really a very active member on here and I don't really have friends that I chat with so it wouldn't affect me too much, but I'd be bummed anyway. This is a pretty great forum and it would be a shame if it went down.

Internet forums are, for all intents and purposes, my social life. Period. MLPForums is one of three I frequent, and ever since I joined it has shot up straight to the #1 position of the three. I don't really chat with anyone here (though I would love to) but even with that aside, I would sorely miss all of the wonderful members. There's other MLP forums around, but nothing quite like this one.

I suppose over time, I would be OK. But it would be very depressing to lose the blessing that we have here.

img-4349-1-img-4349-1-img-4349-1-2ikaxhc.jpg

"Let the steel of my resolve be not bested by the sum of my fears."

I would be really sad about it but Atleast we'll still have the Xbox Group who plays together Alot.

But most of my Social Life over the internet would be gone...

Hell I've uploaded more pictures of myself here than I have on Facebook.