Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Romantic Roleplay - Canterlot

JeanHover

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/32295-romantic-roleplay-need-one-mare-oc/

Whirl Wake woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing. He tapped his his hoof on the clock and rubbed his eyes. It was Saturday, one of his few days of the week where he wasn't constantly working. He trotted out of his front door and began searching for a place to get breakfast.

Mod's Edit: Put in OOC link.

Edited by Misso Klopp
  • Brohoof 1

Stinger didn't had any sleep for about one day. He needed to finish the final symphony, which he was working on for about half a month!

He started playing it once again, a sweet ballaad went through out his house's window, making everypony joy, but he suddenly stopped, he was hungry.

He quickly took a shower, and went outside. He was directing to the nearest restaurant, to have breakfast.

"I think I over done it this time..." Thought Stinger, because he was spending too much of his life composing new symphonies, and ballads.

Soulsong had already eaten,And was on her merry way,Singing as she walked through town. Music was her life,But her desire for a Very Special Somepony had eaten at her for the longest while. She mane was pulled back into a big bow and she was wearing a dress,Cause she wanted to.

As Whirl Wake trotted through the city streets he noticed a beautiful, white mare walking a few feet in front of him. She was wearing a dress that suited her perfectly, amplifying her beauty in every way. Whirl Wake was staring in awe at the wonderful pony when he remembered how he was with mares. He tried to turn away from her and forget about it. He couldn't.

She had looked back and saw an attractive male,She smiled,She kept singing her Voice filling the streets. She look angelic in the blue dress,almost if she was one,Her loved her voice and her life Her attention focused on the town and its lovely decor,but the strage Stallion kept crossing the young mares mind

She had looked back and saw an attractive male,She smiled,She kept singing her Voice filling the streets. She look angelic in the blue dress,almost if she was one,Her loved her voice and her life Her attention focused on the town and its lovely decor,but the strage Stallion kept crossing the young mares mind

Whirl Wake had completely forgotten about his awkwardness. He was engulfed in the strange mare's voice, it was like an angelic choir singing to him in the Canterlot streets. This mare was like no other he had heard or seen. Whirl Wake had to know her. He trotted up to the mare and made up an excuse to talk to her. "Excuse me," he said in his best voice. "do you know any good places to get breakfast around here?"

After a quick breakfast(OOC: Yes breakFAST), Stinger went back to his home. He thought:

"I WILL end this symphony, no matter what the dificulties are!"

He took his cello to the window, where he started playing the seventh symphony, still uncomplete.

Before he even started playing, he saw a gorgeous mare, singing her way to somewhere.

"That's it!" He exclamated.

Stinger suddenly started playing something like this:

03 Romance.mp3

His cello played like four in one.

He was noticed by many ponies that were nearby.

Although he had a sad face while playing it...

(OOC: I think I am really overdoing it)

Whirl Wake had completely forgotten about his awkwardness. He was engulfed in the strange mare's voice, it was like an angelic choir singing to him in the Canterlot streets. This mare was like no other he had heard or seen. Whirl Wake had to know her. He trotted up to the mare and made up an excuse to talk to her. "Excuse me," he said in his best voice. "do you know any good places to get breakfast around here?"

"To eat huh?" She said "Oh hey." She said seeming to be a tad scattered "Theres a cafe up the street." She motioned towards the street in question "I could take you there," She smiled,She had an soft-spoken voice,but did not sound at all shy. She glanced at him. It was the stallion from before,She had only then taken proper look at the stallion,and smiled blushing a fair bit.

"To eat huh?" She said "Oh hey." She said seeming to be a tad scattered "Theres a cafe up the street." She motioned towards the street in question "I could take you there," She smiled,She had an soft-spoken voice,but did not sound at all shy. She glanced at him. It was the stallion from before,She had only then taken proper look at the stallion,and smiled blushing a fair bit.

Whirl Wake performed a victory screech in his head. Thanks for not turning off this time, brain! He thought to himself. "Lead the way." He said, smiling at the spectacular mare. "By the way, I'm Whirl Wake." He said, feeling himself blush slightly. "What's your name?" Edited by Jverne

Whirl Wake performed a victory screech in his head. Thanks for not turning off this time, brain! He thought to himself. "Lead the way." He said, smiling at the spectacular mare. "By the way, I'm Whirl Wake." He said, feeling himself blush slightly. "What's your name?"

"Soulsong." She chimed "Pleasant to meet you Whirl." She smiled Looked at him through her mane,her violet eyes studying every inch on him from mane to tail,As they walked up,the bow bouncing with every step. She let out a smile and a giggle 'Hmm...Seems interesting Lets see how this works out.She thought unsure of herself at first with him,Soon the neared the Cafe

"Soulsong." She chimed "Pleasant to meet you Whirl." She smiled Looked at him through her mane,her violet eyes studying every inch on him from mane to tail,As they walked up,the bow bouncing with every step. She let out a smile and a giggle 'Hmm...Seems interesting Lets see how this works out.She thought unsure of herself at first with him,Soon the neared the Cafe

As Whirl Wake walked with the mare he took the chance to get a better look at her. Her mane and tail each had a different set of colors to them and her coat was a gorgeous white. Her blue dress was perfectly fit for her and flowed perfectly behind her. Wow.

As Whirl Wake walked with the mare he took the chance to get a better look at her. Her mane and tail each had a different set of colors to them and her coat was a gorgeous white. Her blue dress was perfectly fit for her and flowed perfectly behind her. Wow.

She smiled,Looking at him and shyly looked away.Soon they arrived at the cafe and she mused "Here we are~!" She said looking down for a second,Then back up and him,Waiting for him,To walk in. She looked back as a sound caught her attention,Soon ruling it to be a stray dog and smiled again

She smiled,Looking at him and shyly looked away.Soon they arrived at the cafe and she mused "Here we are~!" She said looking down for a second,Then back up and him,Waiting for him,To walk in. She looked back as a sound caught her attention,Soon ruling it to be a stray dog and smiled again

"After you," Said Whirl Wake politely, gesturing for her to enter the cafe. He could not believe it. He was talking to a mare. Talking. To a mare. Normally he was very awkward in these situations, but this time he fealt strangely confident. Nothing could make this day better.

"After you," Said Whirl Wake politely, gesturing for her to enter the cafe. He could not believe it. He was talking to a mare. Talking. To a mare. Normally he was very awkward in these situations, but this time he fealt strangely confident. Nothing could make this day better.

She would walk in,This was a miracle even for her! She;d be in her house, Sleeping or Making music by now but enjoyed the time with Whirl,She cat down at an empty table booth and patted the seat next to her,Smiling a great deal,She couldn't believe it,She was taking time from her music,How criminally insane! She thought

She would walk in,This was a miracle even for her! She;d be in her house, Sleeping or Making music by now but enjoyed the time with Whirl,She cat down at an empty table booth and patted the seat next to her,Smiling a great deal,She couldn't believe it,She was taking time from her music,How criminally insane! She thought

Whirl Wake sat down next to Soul Song and looked down at the menu. "Anything to prefer?" He said, turning his head and looking up at her, smiling gently.

OOC: I'm on mobile and my phone is running extremely low on battery. If I stop posting after one or two posts after this it's because of that. Will be back in about two hours.

"The baked good are good,Muffins and coffee cakes and such..." she smiled,She looked at him and giggled "But it's all delious as it were." She said using her magic to hold the menu up,She examined the menu carefully and shut the menu

OOC: Okay course,I understand...May not post switching to mobile

"The baked good are good,Muffins and coffee cakes and such..." she smiled,She looked at him and giggled "But it's all delious as it were." She said using her magic to hold the menu up,She examined the menu carefully and shut the menu

OOC: Okay course,I understand...May not post switching to mobile

OOC : Back on my computer now, sadly it is 12:31 AM

"Ah, alright then." Whirl Wake closed his menu and beckoned to a waiter. "Could I have the blueberry muffin with a cappuccino?" He said. The waiter scribbled onto his notepad. "And for you ma'am?" He said with a clearly fake French accent, turning to Soulsong.

Edited by Jverne

As shade is walking around town, she stops to get some thing to eat

Shade: sigh* well, guess i should eat.

looking at the menu...

Shade: meh... guess il just have a muffin...

(idk what more to say... it was just my entering seen so im just um...... plus, i cant really think right now)

"A carrot muffin and apple juice please?" She mused then looked to him "How do you do?" She asked smiling. She nose wrinkling before letting out a small sneeze. "Sorry,I've been sneezing like crazy!" She said rubbing her nose "Well its that time of year,I guess."

"Gesundheit!" Said Whirl Wake."I've been doing fine. I work on the other side of the city." He looked into her eyes and sighed. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He said, beginning to blush intensely. He could not believe he, the once thought to be most awkward person in Equestria, was doing this.

"Gesundheit!" Said Whirl Wake."I've been doing fine. I work on the other side of the city." He looked into her eyes and sighed. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He said, beginning to blush intensely. He could not believe he, the once thought to be most awkward person in Equestria, was doing this.

"A few,But I blush so bad,When someone says it." She said blushing profusely. Her eyes locked on his,She just loved his eyes. "Your eyes are lovely."She smiled Looking away,She didn't many pony skills,But tried anyways,She thought she was doing well, She looked around

"A few,But I blush so bad,When someone says it." She said blushing profusely. Her eyes locked on his,She just loved his eyes. "Your eyes are lovely."She smiled Looking away,She didn't many pony skills,But tried anyways,She thought she was doing well, She looked around

"Thanks." He said, blushing and tilting his head down slightly. "So are yours." Soulsong's eyes were beautiful. Whirl Wake rose his head up and slapped her across the face leaned in closer to the mare. He felt like such a rebel, going against his values in every way.

shade looks at the 2 ponys...

Shade: sigh* i guess i should try harder to make some friends.... and maybe meat a special some pony...

continuing to look at them... a tear rolls off her cheek... she starts walking back into an ally

(idk if im going to fit in this RP if you 2 are just going to continue like this...)

"Thanks." He said, blushing and tilting his head down slightly. "So are yours." Soulsong's eyes were beautiful. Whirl Wake rose his head up and slapped her across the face leaned in closer to the mare. He felt like such a rebel, going against his values in every way.

She blushed and looked at him,Smiling very brightly. "Oh my,Have I,' She thought. Her blush deepened at the thought. She smiled as he leaned in,Not doing anything though,She slid into her shell a little and waited her a move to be made,But she couldn't help but to want to make the move in the first place

She blushed and looked at him,Smiling very brightly. "Oh my,Have I,' She thought. Her blush deepened at the thought. She smiled as he leaned in,Not doing anything though,She slid into her shell a little and waited her a move to be made,But she couldn't help but to want to make the move in the first place

Suddenly Whirl Wake snapped out of it. What the hell am I doing, he thought. He had just met this mare. He barely knew her and he was already three centimeters away from kissing her. Whirl Wake stood up out of his chair and dropped five bits on the table for the meal. "I'm sorry," He said flatly. "but I have to go." Whirl Wake trotted out of the restaurant.