Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Only Season 3 Info that matters

RazzyJam

Watch, listen, enjoy. If you dont know who Weird Al Yankovic is, get out from under your rock and go on youtube mate, cause this is important shizz

To clarify, Weird Al is a talented parody musician and a highly hilarious man. It would be truyl epic if he were to air on the show Edited by WingedRatchet
  • Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=771H5ob4atU

Watch, listen, enjoy. If you dont know who Weird Al Yankovic is, get out from under your rock and go on youtube mate, cause this is important shizz

Why does this make me pissed off at you? I don't know the reason, all bronies have to be "over the rock" to even know what a brony is, plus, i don't know him, and i am on youtube a lot.

• Brohoof 2

Why does this make me pissed off at you? I don't know the reason, all bronies have to be "over the rock" to even know what a brony is, plus, i don't know him, and i am on youtube a lot.

dude, like youtube weird al, his songs are hilrarious! go check them out now, like right now, hes been doing song parodies since the 80's

Ok, I agree that was a bit of an overstatement, but to clarify he is a talented parody musician and a highly hilarious man. If you have the time, I would encourage you to look him up, you may find him interesting, I apologize again for offending you in any way

Weird Al Yankovic is like, a Polka legend.

It's not his fault your pissed at him.

Anyways, I heard about this. I was so happy when he got this interview.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I eagerly await his cameo. I'm guessing Pinkie's crazy uncle with an accordion cutie mark. Also, I wonder if he will ever make a pony related song?

HAHAHA Pinkie Pies crazy uncle... thats perfect! I would totaly LOVE a Weird Al pony song, I could die a happy man if one was made.

(100 characters exactly *Freddy Mercury pose*)

Ok, I agree that was a bit of an overstatement, but to clarify he is a talented parody musician and a highly hilarious man. If you have the time, I would encourage you to look him up, you may find him interesting, I apologize again for offending you in any way

Lol I apologize if i sounded like I overreacted, its just I thought everyone on these forums went on youtube often so telling us get on youtube wouldn't make any since.

• Brohoof 1

I grew up listening to a lot of Weird Al's stuff most of my childhood. I especially love his parodies of Michael Jackson. And Amish Paradise. And everything! The cameo he did in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy in the episode that parodies Harry Potter was absolutely hilarious.

Seriously, if you don't know who Weird Al is you're missing out. He actually just released an album that parodies a lot of songs all you whipper snapper's today enjoy.

You must watch! :D