Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Talk about life.

Cjero

I haven't been active and I decided not to be because I just am tired of it. Seriously so many haters and so many bronies boiling the piss out of me. (Not in general before someone wants to say something about that ^^.) So I decided to make a post for everyone who just wants to talk about current life, the generation and maybe your toughts on peace.

Moreover it's more about philosiphy really.

So we all can start a subject if you want.. Mine is; what's your toughts on how the world currently is?

My toughts: Honestly it's messed up... People fail to see that money was meant for a method of trading not a method of power.

Ontop of that we give value to such things that we would harm others for it... (Computers and technical stuff. very expensive clothes. Stuff people would ''Die'' for to get.)

I'm not some sort of hippie that thinks violence is never the answer because.. It can be. For example fighting.. I do martial arts so I love doing it, But not to harm others but to demonstrate my strength and my love for fighting.

And i'm not saying guns or weapons are bad. Because we should have a way to defend ourselves; not from eachother though. Why would we want to harm eachother for mere reasons then survival when we can make it so easy?

Nor do I hate war; I only dislike how it's used nowadays. Surely there are some people who find joy in war, thinking it out (Like it's a game of chess.) Or fighting in it. (Combat because you like it.) But nowadays we only fight to ''Defend ourselves'' right? But if everyone defends... Why is there attack?

It's funny how people try to justify murder.. But it can't be. Murder is always wrong unless the ''Victim'' agrees to it. Wich wouldn't be murder then, would it?

How low we have fallen, Kill for a gucci cap. Steal for an ipod worth a thousand euros/dollars. I'm not a communist either.. (Don't know if I am. but I think not.) But what if we all just did what we loved, and made it because of that for free and for others? I love music and animating. I would gladly do it for free and entertain everyone! But society forces us to acknowledge money as ''Everything'' In life.

People surely like C++, Programming and that technical stuff. So why do you want more then you need? Surely a nice house with every technological thing to make your life a paradise should be enough? Why have another 50 million you probably wouldn't be able to spend in a lifetime anyway?

Has anyone seen that one movie ''in time''?

''For a few to be immortal, many must die''.

So what if we all just gave our services for free? there are

7,066,344,992 humans on the earth (And still counting.) Surely from all those... many variety of passions are there? (Bakers, farmers, programmers, entertainers and more.)

Ontop of that patriotism.. Just a lame excuse to enter the military and start mindlessly killing to ''Serve'' your country. Honestly it ticks me off how there are borders while we all have a common thing and all want to fullfill it; To live and pass on our genes so they can survive.

Well there's still a lot that I want to say...

but this is it and I wrote this totally because I just wanted to make a nice, quality post on the forums for once.

TL;DR

We all should try to live together in love and peace, And express our hate in violence. But only to those who have accepted the consequences. Ontop of that we shouldn't use money as a method of power but a method of trading. Lately it's more money more power.

Thanks for reading

-Cjero

Well I have to disagree... Violence is never the answer. You can solve 90 % of the problems with a little creative thinking, some words. The other 10 % are avoidable if you choose to walk away. I honestly am convinced that we can live in peace if we learn to tolerate and accept others ideas, we can disagree, but we don't have to be so vocal about it. I agree about the money though. I really don't see how anyone can be a good person, and use money as a form of power. It should be used for it's three purposes, and that is to buy/sell/give.

• Brohoof 2

Ok lets talk about Life.

Posted Image

I like it enough, though I haven't had it in quite a while. Personally I like Honey Nut Cheerios but still Life is pretty good there are just so many other cereals I like better. Oh I also really like Frosted Flakes 'cause THEIR GRRRRRREAT!!!

Edited by N-Harmonia
  • Brohoof 4

Well I have to disagree... Violence is never the answer. You can solve 90 % of the problems with a little creative thinking, some words. The other 10 % are avoidable if you choose to walk away. I honestly am convinced that we can live in peace if we learn to tolerate and accept others ideas, we can disagree, but we don't have to be so vocal about it. I agree about the money though. I really don't see how anyone can be a good person, and use money as a form of power. It should be used for it's three purposes, and that is to buy/sell/give.

That's wrong, I can give you a few scenarios that violence will set people straight. For example me; I most of the time realise I am not smart infact i'm pretty dense.(Well this had nothing to do with what I wanted to say)

For example a bully picking on your little sister, show him that there are consequences for doing evil deeds and he might think twice.

Honestly if it happens to me I would walk away but if someone touches my little sister I just can't sit by. Most of the time I try to talk but you know how small minded fools they CAN be. What i'm saying is violence is mostly solved with more violence; This does not include killing.

I haven't been active and I decided not to be because I just am tired of it. Seriously so many haters and so many bronies boiling the piss out of me. (Not in general before someone wants to say something about that ^^.) So I decided to make a post for everyone who just wants to talk about current life, the generation and maybe your toughts on peace.

Moreover it's more about philosiphy really.

So we all can start a subject if you want.. Mine is; what's your toughts on how the world currently is?

My toughts: Honestly it's messed up... People fail to see that money was meant for a method of trading not a method of power.

Ontop of that we give value to such things that we would harm others for it... (Computers and technical stuff. very expensive clothes. Stuff people would ''Die'' for to get.)

I'm not some sort of hippie that thinks violence is never the answer because.. It can be. For example fighting.. I do martial arts so I love doing it, But not to harm others but to demonstrate my strength and my love for fighting.

And i'm not saying guns or weapons are bad. Because we should have a way to defend ourselves; not from eachother though. Why would we want to harm eachother for mere reasons then survival when we can make it so easy?

Nor do I hate war; I only dislike how it's used nowadays. Surely there are some people who find joy in war, thinking it out (Like it's a game of chess.) Or fighting in it. (Combat because you like it.) But nowadays we only fight to ''Defend ourselves'' right? But if everyone defends... Why is there attack?

It's funny how people try to justify murder.. But it can't be. Murder is always wrong unless the ''Victim'' agrees to it. Wich wouldn't be murder then, would it?

How low we have fallen, Kill for a gucci cap. Steal for an ipod worth a thousand euros/dollars. I'm not a communist either.. (Don't know if I am. but I think not.) But what if we all just did what we loved, and made it because of that for free and for others? I love music and animating. I would gladly do it for free and entertain everyone! But society forces us to acknowledge money as ''Everything'' In life.

People surely like C++, Programming and that technical stuff. So why do you want more then you need? Surely a nice house with every technological thing to make your life a paradise should be enough? Why have another 50 million you probably wouldn't be able to spend in a lifetime anyway?

Has anyone seen that one movie ''in time''?

''For a few to be immortal, many must die''.

So what if we all just gave our services for free? there are

7,066,344,992 humans on the earth (And still counting.) Surely from all those... many variety of passions are there? (Bakers, farmers, programmers, entertainers and more.)

Ontop of that patriotism.. Just a lame excuse to enter the military and start mindlessly killing to ''Serve'' your country. Honestly it ticks me off how there are borders while we all have a common thing and all want to fullfill it; To live and pass on our genes so they can survive.

Well there's still a lot that I want to say...

but this is it and I wrote this totally because I just wanted to make a nice, quality post on the forums for once.

TL;DR

We all should try to live together in love and peace, And express our hate in violence. But only to those who have accepted the consequences. Ontop of that we shouldn't use money as a method of power but a method of trading. Lately it's more money more power.

Thanks for reading

-Cjero

Nor trying to be a buzzkill or anything, but what does C++ programming have to do with ANYTHING you just posted... Especially seeing as alot of programmers don't fit into any particular part of your post...

I do agree with your mony statement though.. I wish we could go back to the old days where I traded you this ear of corn for that delicious apple you got there...

Ok lets talk about Life.

Posted Image

I like it enough, though I haven't had it in quite a while. Personally I like Honey Nut Cheerios but still Life is pretty good there are just so many other cereals I like better. Oh I also really like Frosted Flakes 'cause THEIR GRRRRRREAT!!!

Posted Image

Anyway, I also don't see violence as the right answer, but yeah, it can solve some things, but not all things. Yeah, I'll fight to defend myself and others, but not for personal gain and that's about it. Just because we don't like how somebody is doing something is no reason to go in and start throwing punches or shooting bullets.

That's wrong, I can give you a few scenarios that violence will set people straight. For example me; I most of the time realise I am not smart infact i'm pretty dense.(Well this had nothing to do with what I wanted to say)

For example a bully picking on your little sister, show him that there are consequences for doing evil deeds and he might think twice.

Honestly if it happens to me I would walk away but if someone touches my little sister I just can't sit by. Most of the time I try to talk but you know how small minded fools they CAN be. What i'm saying is violence is mostly solved with more violence; This does not include killing.

No violence is not solved with more violence, violence becomes revenge after that and then that becomes a vicious circle of hate which can then escalate.

you fighting back is just showing who's the bigger bully "do what i want you to do or i'm going to beat you" which is just what your doing to the person that was doing it to your sister.

I really do believe that if everyone was a Christian and followed Jesus then none of these problem's would ever happen. Before i truly understood this i went through very dark time's because all i could see was the badness in the world and the hate within it.

The world is literally killing itself. But that's why God sent Jesus, to save us from ourselves. :)

• Brohoof 1

I was trying to say, if our duties were for free and we do what we love as jobs we wouldn't mind doing it for free, am I wrong? So people who love to program can still make ipods, pcs everything and give it. while a baker can give bread. It's just an utopia of peace if that can happen.

Refer to the other guy...

Yes, You are right. It's a vicious cycle nobody has gotten out of and please let's not mix religion in this TOO much. But violence can be the answer; to those who think it is the answer. Even if you think it's wrong but defeat the strong with their own game. It's a way peace can be achieved.

It would be nice if violence was never necessary. But the cold hard truth is, some people only understand violence. There's nothing that could have or will change that, it's just how they are. When these people start trouble, how do you stop a person who has a one track mind like that? You can't, not without stooping to their level.

That said, there is a great deal more we could be doing to reduce the level of violence we manufacture today. And I'm sorry, but I personally believe that we would all be a lot better off without religion in the world. I don't hate religion or religious people per se, but I do think that it causes a great deal more harm than good. Just take a look at the current protesting in the Middle East. What is the main reason for it? And this is just one small example; millions upon millions have been killed in the name of a religion, often for nonsensical or misinterpreted reasons.

I don't know where the societies of the world are headed; but honestly, it doesn't look too good for any of them. We're rapidly depleting (often squandering) our natural resources, we're becoming more and more divided and less willing to compromise on an ever-growing list of issues, overpopulation and world hunger is only growing substantially by the day, and to top it all off; there are very few out there who seem to notice, much less care about these issues that must be faced, among others.

I do hope this crazy species can figure out how to sustain itself better than it has been, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of reason to be hopeful for it. Only time will tell, I suppose.

I really do believe that if everyone was a Christian and followed Jesus then none of these problem's would ever happen. Before i truly understood this i went through very dark time's because all i could see was the badness in the world and the hate within it.

Well Yeah I think that would help but you can;t do anything about sin. I mean Jesus was killed so we would be forgiven but at the same time everyone is still kind of an asshole so wars and all this other crap would still happen.

Well Yeah I think that would help but you can;t do anything about sin. I mean Jesus was killed so we would be forgiven but at the same time everyone is still kind of an asshole so wars and all this other crap would still happen.

Thinking about this more and more it's sad that this is true.

Until the end there will be no stopping violence in the world.

It's also sad that through greed it's unlikely that the world's predicament overall will ever improve. People are always trying to 1 up over someone else. Unless this stop's then there will always be violence or a need for it. All future war's are likely to be over natural resources.

This will never be solved.

The world is literally killing itself. But that's why God sent Jesus, to save us from ourselves. :)

While I believe religion is a one of the problems with the world, I also think that if everybody were to believe in one thing, then perhaps this world would not be so violent.

While I believe religion is a one of the problems with the world, I also think that if everybody were to believe in one thing, then perhaps this world would not be so violent.

Religion is the "Human" element of faith and thus it will always be corrupted/corrupt-able.

I personally agree with you that that would be the only way to stop violence, but it probably wouldn't because as shown in the past and for mentioned, religion is part of the problem.

• Brohoof 1

I was trying to say, if our duties were for free and we do what we love as jobs we wouldn't mind doing it for free, am I wrong? So people who love to program can still make ipods, pcs everything and give it. while a baker can give bread. It's just an utopia of peace if that can happen.

And you said that you not communist :) It's main idea of original communism.

I don't know where the societies of the world are headed; but honestly, it doesn't look too good for any of them. We're rapidly depleting (often squandering) our natural resources, we're becoming more and more divided and less willing to compromise on an ever-growing list of issues, overpopulation and world hunger is only growing substantially by the day, and to top it all off; there are very few out there who seem to notice, much less care about these issues that must be faced, among others.

And I think it's vise versa, I think world going the right way. Yes it's not wite and wide, but it's right.

We depleing natural resources, but trying to find alternative ways (Solar power etc.)

We becoming more and more UNATED not divided, or you want to say that countries of middle age was more unated then we now?

Overpopulation? Even in China and India birth rate begin to decrease.

World hunger is only growing substantially by the day? Havent got any statistic but I dont think so.

I dont want to say that we live in Ideal world, but I think it's becoming a little better every year.

Edited by HungryTroll

Everyone here, ''The world being better withouth religion''? Sorry I would have to disagree.. People only see negativity in this world wich is the cause of depression and other damn negative crap. Did you all forget that religion is about love and peace? Sure there are some things that seem scary - But majority of it is saying ''Be a good human being.''. Am I wrong? But if some people kill for the ''Sake'' of religion you should realise that it's just an excuse for mass murder or manipulation... True followers of religion, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Whatever there is out there... Is to serve one great purpose; Bring us together. (Well it's more to worship the god you believe in but let's keep that out for now shall we?) It says ''Do not drink alcohol, Do not kill, Do not lie.'' Everything negative shouldn't be there.

And if you bring up the arguement ''many have died for religion'' well guess what - It never specifies in any of the books you MUST die for religion.. Osama bin laden, The crusade, All pathetic excuses for murder and power...

I am a muslim and I try to spread love and kindness. Not hate - even if I have to surpress the urge to preach my ways.

But most of us here do not wish to hear it - Nor will I shove it down your throats... (Sound familiar, Bronies/Pegasisters?)

A vicious cycle of revenge can be broken with only one of the most purest minds there are.. Not even a child has a pure enough mind for that.. So maybe one day someone does.

But for now.. Violence is an answer, But it is only in 10% of millions of possibilities. Wich means it is not alot - But it can be at times. Do not think I am some sort of hippie that thinks negatively of weapons or stuff like that... Sure they are tools that make us dangerous.. But there is much more out there - We do not need to defend ourselves from eachother but defend ourselves from the unknown... (Maybe there are hostile life forms out there. Who knows?) But agianst eachother we SHOULDN'T need it!

Maybe some people find joy in it, so there might be an exception to people who accept the terms of violence... Who are born with rage and destruction in their hearts.. The only way to solve that problem is; you guessed right... Violence. But for those who only wish peace shouldn't have to face that.

(Armed we are dangerous. Unarmed we are weak.)

Religion can be used to achieve peace as much as destruction.. Someone needs to show everyone the right way.

Weapons are the same.. We must only use it as a last resort, and not to scenarios we think are last resorts.

We should always think of others before we think of ourselves.. If that happens, we would all get what we want and make others happy at the same time.

We should try to look at positive sides from everything NOT negative. (AKA How you guys looked at religion back there that many deaths have been caused because of it... But what about the lives it saved? what about those people who became religious and now think they are save ontop of that some people stop their evil ways after becoming religious...

-Cjero

A tool is not evil, the one using it makes it look like that.

Nor are guns...

Nor is religion which has been used to ''Justify'' Killing while in reality.. They had no right. Only kill as a last resort. The last of all.

Unless - you wish to become a martyr.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsgbb23z27w

Edited by Cjero

Everyone here, ''The world being better withouth religion''? Sorry I would have to disagree.. People only see negativity in this world wich is the cause of depression and other damn negative crap. Did you all forget that religion is about love and peace?

I havent said that world would be better without religion, but I cant agree with you now. Religion is training wheels of humanity, there a lot of atheists now, do you want to say that they worse people? Religion now becomes more and more ephemeral. Why? Because a lot of people dont need it to belive in things like

''Do not drink alcohol, Do not kill, Do not lie.'

I'm not trying to say that religion is bad thing, but that it's loosing it's original meaning.

I havent said that world would be better without religion, but I cant agree with you now. Religion is training wheels of humanity, there a lot of atheists now, do you want to say that they worse people? Religion now becomes more and more ephemeral. Why? Because a lot of people dont need it to belive in things like

I'm not trying to say that religion is bad thing, but that it's loosing it's original meaning.

That is what i'm trying to explain. ''The tool isn't bad. But the operator.''.

No, Atheists are not bad people. I want to say something right now.. But it is very hard to withouth being offensive nor too defensive.

How do I say it... Ahh.. Well, Religious people fear more about the bad things then atheists. I mean an atheist wouldn't think twice about drinking his liver to hell. (I'm not meaning every atheist. Don't forget that.) Then maybe drive drunk and something happens..

This is one scenario out of many. And I'm not saying religious people don't drink. But I am talking about the real muslims, that follow the rules and try to be good.

But of course there are benefits of being an atheist too; You do not have ANY fear at all... But isn't this all personal/about opinions? So we can't really argue about this because it does mostly involve personal opinions.

So please watch your words like i'm trying to.. because I do not wish to start a flame war.

No, Atheists are not bad people. I want to say something right now.. But it is very hard to withouth being offensive nor too defensive. How do I say it... Ahh.. Well, Religious people fear more about the bad things then atheists. I mean an atheist wouldn't think twice about drinking his liver to hell. (I'm not meaning every atheist. Don't forget that.) Then maybe drive drunk and something happens..

I am trying to say that every year there more people who dont drink because they dont want ruin teir liver, and less people who dont drink because they fear hell.

But of course there are benefits of being an atheist too; You do not have ANY fear at all...

You think atheists fears nothing? It's a huge mistake.

But isn't this all personal/about opinions? So we can't really argue about this because it does mostly involve personal opinions.

I'm not arguing at all, I'm not trying to express my opinion about religion, I just want to say that I think that in 100 years there would be almost no religion at, all but people wouldnt become worse then they now. (I'm not a prophet, that very cruge explanation of that I've tried to say).

So please watch your words like i'm trying to.. because I do not wish to start a flame war.

Sorry if I've offended you, I was never offended in the internet, so some times i forgeting that it's posible. I'll try to watch my words.

I view life like this: It doesn't matter what is done, death will destroy it all. That is why I am just trying to enjoy my life for what it is, but I have learned that I am not built for this society.

With the death thing, I am not saying that everything that we do is pointless, but for someone like me, I will just become dust in a windstorm.

Also, I am an atheist and I am terrified of everything it seems. That could be because of my messed of mental state but I have a phobia for so many little things, I did even when I was religious. That never helped me....

I am trying to say that every year there more people who dont drink because they dont want ruin teir liver, and less people who dont drink because they fear hell.

You think atheists fears nothing? It's a huge mistake.

I'm not arguing at all, I'm not trying to express my opinion about religion, I just want to say that I think that in 100 years there would be almost no religion at, all but people wouldnt become worse then they now. (I'm not a prophet, that very cruge explanation of that I've tried to say).

Sorry if I've offended you, I was never offended in the internet, so some times i forgeting that it's posible. I'll try to watch my words.

Yes I know we're not arguing and you haven't said anything to offend me.. But this subject is VERY delicate and sensitive so I just said it as a reminder~ but I said not all atheists nor muslims. The thing is it's very hard for me to explain religion withouth saying ''You just have to believe in god or go to hell'' I just don't want to do that. That's just not cool and not my style. But I am saying in general.. A muslim boy would earlier follow the rules and not do bad things (Drugs, drinking etc etc) then an atheist boy.. I'm pretty convinced of that though.

I view life like this: It doesn't matter what is done, death will destroy it all. That is why I am just trying to enjoy my life for what it is, but I have learned that I am not built for this society.

With the death thing, I am not saying that everything that we do is pointless, but for someone like me, I will just become dust in a windstorm.

Also, I am an atheist and I am terrified of everything it seems. That could be because of my messed of mental state but I have a phobia for so many little things, I did even when I was religious. That never helped me....

Death will destroy it? We can reach immortality by simply leaving a grand memory.. That even in now and future generations we will respect. I respect alexander, the king of macedonia. He was a great foreseer and a great tactician.

And yes.. An atheist is terrified of everything but first of all I didn't mean all of you... next ot that.. I meant afraid of trying. Muslims would think twice (Not all of them.) about doing something bad but atheists... Once their mind is set, thell just do it. (Agian not all of them) But.. If you want, I would gladly hand with you. The best way to forget your fears is to hang with friends~ Maybe you play games. I'm obsessed with League of Legends by the way.. I know this is off the topic but if you are as you say you are.. I don't want to push this matter further for both of our sakes.

• Brohoof 1

Yes I know we're not arguing and you haven't said anything to offend me.. But this subject is VERY delicate and sensitive so I just said it as a reminder~ but I said not all atheists nor muslims. The thing is it's very hard for me to explain religion withouth saying ''You just have to believe in god or go to hell'' I just don't want to do that. That's just not cool and not my style. But I am saying in general.. A muslim boy would earlier follow the rules and not do bad things (Drugs, drinking etc etc) then an atheist boy.. I'm pretty convinced of that though.

Death will destroy it? We can reach immortality by simply leaving a grand memory.. That even in now and future generations we will respect. I respect alexander, the king of macedonia. He was a great foreseer and a great tactician.

And yes.. An atheist is terrified of everything but first of all I didn't mean all of you... next ot that.. I meant afraid of trying. Muslims would think twice (Not all of them.) about doing something bad but atheists... Once their mind is set, thell just do it. (Agian not all of them) But.. If you want, I would gladly hand with you. The best way to forget your fears is to hang with friends~ Maybe you play games. I'm obsessed with League of Legends by the way.. I know this is off the topic but if you are as you say you are.. I don't want to push this matter further for both of our sakes.

That is the thing, I have nothing to leave a grand memory on. Sure I am still young, but my life will probably not get much further than this. The friend thing, I have an incredibly difficult time with that stuff. (Like I said in another thread, I have severe Aspergers Syndrome with extreme anxiety) I have almost no friends, but I try to the cherish the couple that I do have. It has always been that way for me. I know I sound really depressed, mostly because I am but enough of that....

I do not get where you are getting the 'Atheists are set in stone' thing, because I most certainly am not on a lot of things.

A muslim boy would earlier follow the rules and not do bad things (Drugs, drinking etc etc) then an atheist boy.. I'm pretty convinced of that though.

Agree.

The thing is it's very hard for me to explain religion withouth saying ''You just have to believe in god or go to hell'' I just don't want to do that.

I's main problem in our discussion - you can't imagine your life without religion (sorry if i've mistaken with it) and i cant imagine my life WITH religion (I've even never prayed, and never seen anyone praying). So you right it's useless for us to push this discussion now. Moreover it's sems that our opinions are not so different.

but I have learned that I am not built for this society.

It's impossibly big world with really big amout of differen people, I think anyone have his place somethere.

I can safely say that I have solved a few problems with violence, but I figured out better and less harmful solutions from about age ten onwards. What that says about grown men who still think violence is an answer, I'm not sure. I just go home and watch TV.

You want me to talk about life? Well, there aren't enough ponies in it. That's my first complaint. Too many people jogging around with iPhones who don't have any real problems to worry about. Too many co-workers who guffaw at gay sex jokes and willingly watch Jerry Springer. WAY too many kids named Cayden, Hayden and Jayden.

Not enough cartoon ponies. So if you'll excuse me, I must watch some ponies before I am forced to deal with real life yet again tonight. Cheers!

That is the thing, I have nothing to leave a grand memory on. Sure I am still young, but my life will probably not get much further than this. The friend thing, I have an incredibly difficult time with that stuff. (Like I said in another thread, I have severe Aspergers Syndrome with extreme anxiety) I have almost no friends, but I try to the cherish the couple that I do have. It has always been that way for me. I know I sound really depressed, mostly because I am but enough of that....

I do not get where you are getting the 'Atheists are set in stone' thing, because I most certainly am not on a lot of things.

A grand memory you don't have to leave.. Even a slight thing will do.

''Atheists are set in stone''? Don't understand that.

But don't worry... I bear with alot of burdens so I don't mind if you put some on me. Really~

Either way I do not wish to discuss something so delicate with a person that needs to be treated delicately~ Sorry but this is my last reply to you on this subject. Maybe you'd like to game with me.