Commador The Cyborg Pony Tumblr is Live! Updated With Post #2!(Updated 9/26th)

CommadorTheCyborgPony

It is the Grand Opening of the Commador the Cyborg Pony's Tumblr! i just thought i would announce it here so i can get a kick-start to answering questions! Expect (for now, as it just started) about 2 short post's each week, or 1 long post. depends how many questions i get or how lazy i am.

Here's the Link: http://commadorcyborgpony.tumblr.com/

Edited by CommadorTheCyborgPony

try again, it isn't a private blog

Hah, request denied. Perhaps I just met 404 or 403 again.

Or you mistyped the link.

But I am looking forward for that to be fixed so I can ask you whatever I want to.

After 45 minutes of trial and error i got it to work

So maybe you can ask now. I'm looking forward to it!

FInally got it to work people! Now ask questions so i may get started on the artwork.

I probably would participate in that but I dont use tumblr at all so I can't otherwise I would.

You can ask as Anonymous :) .Glad that they made a feature like that.I don't use tumblr either.Don't have to make one.

Just ask it with or without an account.

You can ask as Anonymous :) .Glad that they made a feature like that.I don't use tumblr either.Don't have to make one.

Just ask it with or without an account.

I checked that because why not? more questions and more types of people able to ask. Looking forward to your questions!

~Jayfeather

Answer a question, should clear up a lot of things! Only 2 of my friends have followed me, but that's ok, as more people see it, the more people who follow me!

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. His name is based off of one of the first computers, the Commadore 64. I dont know why I dropped the E though. But anyway I hope you enjoy it and participate in asking questions!

Sorry for this but Bump! H h h h h h h h h h h g g g. G g f t ff f ff f t h v v. F c c ccccccccx c cc x c did f fd f fd f d d d d dad d f d g fg g f fg g f f f f f d d d f f f f

Updated, Whoo Hoo!

Finally i have gotten post #2 done, it would have been longer but i had a few technical difficulty's along the way, to say the least. Enjoy!