Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Equestrian Border Expedition

TheBronyHeart

One morning, much like any other morning, you go through your mail to find a special parcel bearing the seal of Princess Celestia. Apon opening it you find a decree which reads:

Loyal citizens of Equestria,

In an effort to expand upon our lands, we the Equestrian Expeditionary Company, with approval of Princess Celestia herself. Are recruiting dedicated ponies to unite together with one goal: To colonize the border lands of Equestria.

This effort of wxpansion will require several determined, and skilled workers to achieve. And payment will be made in a substantial amount to those who participate in the forming of the first colony.

There shall be a local representitive in your township/ city to which you can aquire more information about this Expedition.

The Caravans will assemble north of Appleoosa in 2 weeks time. Once we are prepared, we will immediantly set off towards the west.

I hope that you will take this opportunity,

post-6541-0-46043200-1347736382_thumb.png

sincerely,

Discere,

Founder of the Expedtition.

Basicly, you are invited to join a caravan heading west to create a new colony.

The fierst part of this RP will take place outside of Appleoosa, where every pony meets eachother in your assigned group. You will be group 7. There are a total of 10 mgroups heading out on this adventure.

The next part is the actual trip to the new teritory, and we will see what happens from there.

All kinds of ponies are welcome, aside from alicorns.

This is a mix of Slice of life and Adventure.

If you want to know any other specific details, please feel free to ask.

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Interesting, I'll join with my OC Sugar Rush (Link is in sig) and see how it goes, hopefully there won't be many posts per day, since I don't know if I could keep up with the RP.

• Brohoof 1