Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's Dimitri Hammer!

Dimitri Hammer

wub.png

Always wanted to see a pony highlander XD

The ponified version of the 42nd! And Sergeants would carry halberds, so the spear would fit in :D 

I shall dub thee...Carl!

I don't know!

Perhaps Pony von die Hollenloch? The Germans called the scots "Ladies from Hell" XD

• Brohoof 1

Something new?! Not as great as I wanted it to be, and I hurried it together because I'm working on something else at the moment. Yet, I still enjoy it :P

post-8319-0-29122700-1367893489_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Something new?! Not as great as I wanted it to be, and I hurried it together because I'm working on something else at the moment. Yet, I still enjoy it tongue.png

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Holy hay! It's beautiful, especially the Fluttershy. I literally gave you applause for your work good sir.

Hmm... maybe it's just me, but I think Dimitri's forelegs look so... triangle? I mean, much bigger in the bottom. Is it his unique physical trait? :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Holy hay! It's beautiful, especially the Fluttershy. I literally gave you applause for your work good sir.

Hmm... maybe it's just me, but I think Dimitri's forelegs look so... triangle? I mean, much bigger in the bottom. Is it his unique physical trait? :lol:

He has got some big muscles near the bottom of his legs. :P

Personally....I can't even see it!

Appreciate your kind words very much :D

He has got some big muscles near the bottom of his legs. tongue.png

Personally....I can't even see it!

Appreciate your kind words very much biggrin.png

I was just being honest good sir. :lol:

And those forelegs look adorable indeed. Just like in some cartoons. :P

I would like to see more from you. :)

• Brohoof 1

My brother likes to screw with me. He knows I despise Big Macintosh, yet he sends me emails with that evil...southerner...and Fluttershy. You know what I do?! I freehand a copy of it with Dimitri in it instead. Take that Mac! Wish it didn't take so long to freehand it....hate wasting paper so much, but is worth it.

post-8319-0-39203900-1368239826_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

mellow.png mellow.png mellow.png mellow.png mellow.png mellow.png  

You mad bro?

Lol, I thought all of those other ones before were free hand XD. That's why I was so bloody impressed with that Rarity. It looked too accurate laugh.png

img-1452984-1-mellow.png img-1452984-2-mellow.png img-1452984-3-mellow.png img-1452984-4-mellow.png img-1452984-5-mellow.png img-1452984-6-mellow.png  

You mad bro?

Lol, I thought all of those other ones before were free hand XD. That's why I was so bloody impressed with that Rarity. It looked too accurate img-1452984-7-laugh.png

They are!

All my drawings are free hand silly :3

I wouldn't be proud of myself if they were all traced or something :o

I freehand everything I make. Somethings I create with just my imagination (Most arts works) and others I freehand from seeing them. I will say if I saw it on the Internet though.

So all my drawings are freehand, and they're all original unless I say otherwise :3

Well, you never really pointed out the fact that it was freehand until now, therefore! yay.png

I still don't, and probably never will understand why you hate Big Mac. is it because he's near-mute or something? XD

Dimitri has only worn a suit on one occasion and that was his wedding day. He considers suits to be too high class for himself. Yet, when Fluttershy becomes involved he cares not about what he likes and does not like. My inspiration for this was...I recently saw "The Great Gatsby" and I've read the book hundreds of times as well. I wanted to do something relative to the 1920's and that movie kind of.

I have Dimitri wearing a nice classy suit though, he left his mane a mess a little bit :P

I tried to get Fluttershy in a 1920's style flapper dress. I not think I did a great job on that one, but she is still adorables :wub:

Minimal background done on purpose so it draws more attention to the couple.

post-8319-0-66359400-1368847695_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Not ponies, but just this. I not want to say much about it.

Reminiscing of my previous artworks I did like this, so here....I guess, right?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

this picture reminds me so much of this

maxpayne3-2072-2560.jpg

I really like how your drawing of people has that 'human' feel to it, its amatastic! (I just made that word up :P)

• Brohoof 2

this picture reminds me so much of this

maxpayne3-2072-2560.jpg

I really like how your drawing of people has that 'human' feel to it, its amatastic! (I just made that word up :P)

I love Max Payne so much. He really remind me of myself. I went off the deep end when my wife died. I drank like he did. I was almost tempted to take pain pills too, but I am much lucky I did not. I was just so distraught and full of anger back then.

Is why I love Max so much. He is realistic character, and so reminiscent of myself...

• Brohoof 1

Oh, well thank you Fluttershy. I wanted to be soaking wet....appreciate It so much...thanks....

Well Dimitri is too submissive to say anything to her...if it was not Fluttershy though he would be a lot more unforgiving... :P

Damn Discord....Dimitri keeps getting abused and does not say anything back. It was bound to happen though. I mean, if Fluttershy was discorded again, I am 100% sure Dimitri would take all the abuse and name calling "like a champ" as they say :lol:

post-8319-0-51717700-1370195516_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hey, here is something! :D

I wish I was a a better artist like my Эмма, but I am just me. So, I stick with my skills and talents...

Here is two versions of a confrontation between Dimitri and Acheron (Krein's OC)

They're fighting it out because Dimitri is overcome with feelings of Wrath and intense anger. He is horridly angry. Acheron is trying to calm him down, and not really trying to hurt him but he has to defend himself because Dimitri is using his magic which he never uses. The ability to control fire, and can change the temperature and pressure of the air around him. Causing the climate to sky rise and makes it hard to breath. Supernova like temperatures and it is intense >:3

post-8319-0-59842100-1370755794_thumb.jpg

post-8319-0-23158800-1370755814_thumb.jpg post-8319-0-82706300-1370755825_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hey, here is something! :DI wish I was a a better artist like my ????, but I am just me. So, I stick with my skills and talents...Here is two versions of a confrontation between Dimitri and Acheron (Krein's OC) They're fighting it out because Dimitri is overcome with feelings of Wrath and intense anger. He is horridly angry. Acheron is trying to calm him down, and not really trying to hurt him but he has to defend himself because Dimitri is using his magic which he never uses. The ability to control fire, and can change the temperature and pressure of the air around him. Causing the climate to sky rise and makes it hard to breath. Supernova like temperatures and it is intense >:3

This... is... the....

GREATEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Truly amazing style and technique, well done man :D! I am seriously spazzing out in excitement about seeing this!

Edit: Phew, okay okay, now that my excitement has calmed down a bit, I'd like to say what I like about the pictures. First off, the characters, Acheron and Dimitri. They are extremely well drawn in my opinion, looking like stills from some animation or something. I like Dimitri's expression because I can tell pretty clearly the guy is pissed and nearly consumed by his inner darkness. With Acheron, you have been able to capture what I actually envision him as, and the tendril spell he uses has been portrayed nicely as well.

Edited by Krein
  • Brohoof 1

More from me already? Yes, is true....I am amazing... :P (not really...)

But nonetheless! I have more art. Strange thing, there is no Dimitri in it at all! Neither is his darling wife! Nope, Dimitri and Fluttershy are off...I not know...hugging each other and Dimitri is sobbing tears of joy...yeah..

@, @,

It is the OC's of Auron and Krein! We have Zefira and Acheron. From the RP I am currently in (and intensely enjoying too :D )

post-8319-0-48668300-1370902587_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

More Dimitri and Fluttershy. Have a problem? I live in Talkeetna, Alaska. Come find me, I dare you.

post-8319-0-46783000-1371771576_thumb.jpg

Just decided to have my own version of this. Without that southerner.......Dimitri and Fluttershy! Not much else to say! Use your imagination! Love, love, lovely, love, love :wub: :wub: :wub:

And here's a little snippet from something Эмма has been forcing me to do :D

post-8319-0-46313100-1371771653.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Apparently a cat is your mayor in Talkeenta O_O

But I digress. Good as always, though I kinda wish Flooters was completely focusing on the milkshake instead of Dimitri :P

• Brohoof 1

Apparently a cat is your mayor in Talkeenta O_O

But I digress. Good as always, though I kinda wish Flooters was completely focusing on the milkshake instead of Dimitri :P

The cat is so laid back....great at politics... :P

Milkshake is so boring. Dimitri makes more of a conversation than a liquid beverage.....also they're married and in love.... :lol:

Dimitri has only worn a suit on one occasion and that was his wedding day. He considers suits to be too high class for himself. Yet, when Fluttershy becomes involved he cares not about what he likes and does not like. My inspiration for this was...I recently saw "The Great Gatsby" and I've read the book hundreds of times as well. I wanted to do something relative to the 1920's and that movie kind of.

I have Dimitri wearing a nice classy suit though, he left his mane a mess a little bit tongue.png

I tried to get Fluttershy in a 1920's style flapper dress. I not think I did a great job on that one, but she is still adorables wub.png

Minimal background done on purpose so it draws more attention to the couple.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

like always amazing drawings, but I have some constructive criticism, nothing off in the anatomy, but Dimitri has Fancy Pants/Shinning Armor bodytype when actually he has Big Macintosh's. You're relying way too hard on bases and it's time I think to draw ponies on your own. 

Also, I can't feel 20's in Fluttershy's dress (I've been watching this trend about Gatsby in red carpet events lately and noticed the influence in the dresses... yeah I like those shows >_> )

Oh, well thank you Fluttershy. I wanted to be soaking wet....appreciate It so much...thanks....

Well Dimitri is too submissive to say anything to her...if it was not Fluttershy though he would be a lot more unforgiving... tongue.png

Damn Discord....Dimitri keeps getting abused and does not say anything back. It was bound to happen though. I mean, if Fluttershy was discorded again, I am 100% sure Dimitri would take all the abuse and name calling "like a champ" as they say laugh.png

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

what a doormat.

Hey, here is something! biggrin.png

I wish I was a a better artist like my ????, but I am just me. So, I stick with my skills and talents...

Here is two versions of a confrontation between Dimitri and Acheron (Krein's OC)

They're fighting it out because Dimitri is overcome with feelings of Wrath and intense anger. He is horridly angry. Acheron is trying to calm him down, and not really trying to hurt him but he has to defend himself because Dimitri is using his magic which he never uses. The ability to control fire, and can change the temperature and pressure of the air around him. Causing the climate to sky rise and makes it hard to breath. Supernova like temperatures and it is intense >:3

amazing! I love this!

And here's a little snippet from something ???? has been forcing me to do

hahaha you're making me look like an evil person :D 

• Brohoof 1

Well, here is another thing from me. Notice what I did differently this time? Normally Dimitri has all black outlines, but not this time! This time he has no black outlines on his body :D

Also, I think it looks adorable :wub:

post-8319-0-04207100-1372018334_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

A rather nice picture for one of the greatest people on here. My amazing, tremendous friend ~HistoricallyInaccurate~

Is Goldie with Fluttershy. Flutters is wearing his Hardee hat and looks so adorable in it too :wub:

Goldie likes Fluttershy, but we all know....marriage is a union which can never be destroyed between her and Dimitri. :wub:

So, we have Goldie just spending time with her. Wearing her marriage necklace of course though >:3

Though, she is adorable, and Goldie is a fine chap as well. Dimitri can trust her with him. Besides, Goldie has somepony else he already hold affection for. I not say anymore though.... :3

post-8319-0-09392200-1372650893_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4