Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wish it would be a lot easier to find certain clips you need for making PMVs and other stuff like that. Sometimes I don't want to download every episode just to find several clips of certain things. That's why we should have a post where someone can ask for a certain subject and other people will respond with what episodes have scenes with those, possibly link to the clip, and then request something themselves. So let's see some... how about clips with balloons in it! :lol:

well you're gonna have to suck it up. Nothing cool is ever born of laziness. If you ain't all blood sweat and tears then you're doing something wrong.

there are some clips done by people. Kyrospawn was one of the first to start it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXSHNzyqh3M

Much faster to download full eps though than find 1 clip out of a bazzlion. That way you have much more control over what you got. Besides PMVs are things everyone can do.

The decent ones rarely use actual show footage without massively editing it beforehand.

I wish it would be a lot easier to find certain clips you need for making PMVs and other stuff like that. Sometimes I don't want to download every episode just to find several clips of certain things. That's why we should have a post where someone can ask for a certain subject and other people will respond with what episodes have scenes with those, possibly link to the clip, and then request something themselves. So let's see some... how about clips with balloons in it! :lol:

okay hear me out...

Internet explorer... (You can stop laughing now yes it sucks) but... it has an extension download in the settings to download videos directly from youtube with "real player" you can make them any format you want... i used it to get 6.4 hrs of pony music... it is completely legal, it is in the extension downloads.... if you want lots of clips without getting whole epsiodes and trimming them, this is what you need.

let me know if this helps.