Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Compilation of MYM clips.

CastletonSnob

When magic runs wild... And then some. I've no doubt that they will figure out how best to control their new-found magic though with hilarious results like this, I want things to remain crazy for a time.

Sprout is back and doing community service... At least we now know what he's been doing since the movie.

6 hours ago, PrettyInPipp said:

I very much enjoy the animation here more than in the special, I dunno it just seems better to me.

Spoiler

It's funny how they acknowledge that Pipp's songs all sound the same. :laugh: Still love ya, Pipperoni. :D

Ok with chapter 2 of Make Your Mark coming out tomorrow, I felt now would be as good as time as ever to give me last minute thoughts on these clips.    From them I can tell there are few things that I found interesting.  The first of which being how ponies still haven't got a hundred percent control of their magic.   With that being a major source of conflict in the first special as well, I wonder if that means this will be an ongoing throughout this upcoming season as well. 

Next would be the return of Sprout.  After the events of the movie we haven't really seen or even heard much about him.  With this in mind I wonder what he has been up to and what purpose he will have in the Make Your Mark series.  Given how he was against the whole bringing magic back to Equestria thing the mane 5 were up to, I am interested in seeing how he will react to the fact that he now has magic.  I think that could lead to some interesting things going on with his character. 

The last thing I found worth noting is the whole cutie marks glowing when the mane 5 use their magic together thing.  This was something I noticed during episodes of Tell Your Tale, but I thought it was just a visual thing.  With this in mind I find interesting that it is actually going to be a plot point, and by that I mean it signifies that their magic gets stronger when they work together, kind of like how the mane 6 used the Elements of Harmony.  I wonder if this signifies the return of them, or that the Unity Crystals or some other form of magical artifacts will be used in a similar manner in the future.  Either way I'm interested in seeing how it plays out.

I wanted gen 5 to be good.... But me seeing 3d twilight hyped me..... Meaning this is gonna be Boruto level... Where the predecessor needs to lift it's kid up to be good... Actually watching molly mcghee or amphibia or even owl house is much better and less cringy. Also star vs. the forces of evil... Or even gravity falls... 

I like some of what I'm seeing here, but I don't want to spoil too much for myself. I have to work the day this officially premieres, so I want to avoid as many spoilers as I can before Wednesday.

On 2022-09-24 at 2:02 PM, Kujamih said:

This is DEFINITELY.... A kids show now..... What happened gen 5.... What happened... 

Fyi, this has always been a kids show. 

57 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

I wanted gen 5 to be good.... But me seeing 3d twilight hyped me..... Meaning this is gonna be Boruto level... Where the predecessor needs to lift it's kid up to be good... Actually watching molly mcghee or amphibia or even owl house is much better and less cringy. Also star vs. the forces of evil... Or even gravity falls... 

Yes, clips have told us everything we need to know about how this is inferior to every "good modern Disney cartoon" ever made, even cartoons that are not producing content anymore.