Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Giving out 3 Beta keys to Smite!

Rain Dance

Hell everypony! I'm giving out 3 free Smite beta keys.

Of course we will have some short of competition for this. So the competition will be the one who have the best reason to try out Beta keys. Please write you're reason NOW!

As an honored member of MLPForums i SWEAR this is not fake!

------------------EDIT-------------------

Winner 1: Ikaros

Winner 2: Lonewolf

Winner 3: Kalypso

By the way you write you're reason to get the Smite beta key in this thread!

The competition is over!

Edited by Rain Dance
  • Brohoof 1

because i literally have never won anything in my life, no joke, i am not really born for luck, i was lucky i got born is a better term for me.

Have you ever played any other kind of MoBa Game before? And have do you know what smite is? Thank you for being so fast answering me i don't really know what i should do with my beta keys!

:wub:

Have you ever played any other kind of MoBa Game before? And have do you know what smite is? Thank you for being so fast answering me i don't really know what i should do with my beta keys!

:wub:

well, i have never played smite before but i saw some videos and stuff and immediately i was like OMFG I WANNA PLAY THAT GAME

I'll come to your house and eat all your cereal if you don't give it to me.

I haven't had much experience with Smite's genre, but it looks like a very engaging game.

i want one but the real question is why you have 3 beta key but i would love one because i love dota but there are way to many good players so i would like to try something new if i could get it and a competition sounds fun so count me in

Edited by Kalypso

Well I've always wanted to try DotA-Like games and I always like to try stuff before it comes out so count me in. I don't have good luck with these types of competition so I don't think I'll get the key anyway.

Okay everyone congratulate lonewolf on the second beta key! There are one left for these ponies out there! You will all have too ad me on Smite BTW my name is Wickzzieboy :)

Okay everyone! We now have three winners so please don't post anymore on this topic thank you! The last winner was Kalypso By the way everyone Congratulate him! ;)