Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How will you watch Season 3 when it's first released?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

How will you go about watching Season 3 of MLP:FIM when it's first released.   

114 users have voted

1. 1. How will you watch Season 3 when it's first Aired on The Hub?

• It broadcasts in my Country. So I'll be Watching it on the Hub.
    • It doesn't broadcast in my county. I'll download it as it's released online.
    • I'll Wait until the DVD release.

I'ma Be out in the Living room watching it on the Hub in the morning with my laptop right next to me, hopefully Skyping some friends of mine and going "Oh my God,Oh my God,Oh my God It's here :D"

YouTube, I can't watch TV for 10 seconds without one of my parents coming in and changing the channel to some crappy reality TV show or sports.

The MLP series luckily is translated into German and also is sent in the German TV, but the English version only is accessible via YouTube or live streams here. (The latter doesn't work for me because my internet connection is too slow, but I have friends with better connections.)

Normally the episodes enter YouTube quite quickly, so I don't have to wait too long, and sometimes I'm even able to watch the new episodes with other bronies near my place.

What's also nearly perfect about the German translation is that there are DVDs that contain the German sound as well as the English original. This way I can legally obtain the episodes later without having to import them (and buy a new DVD player due to the regional code).

I'll likely just use youtube as always. The episodes seem to get online fairly quickly so, i don't think that will be a problem. Considering the circumstances in fact, there will probably be like, 2 uploads of each episode within the first day it's aired.

I can't get the hub in my town so I'll watch it on youtube netflix. Yeah netflix good old legal netflix like other law abiding people who can't get the hub. Edited by Black Star

I get the Hub and I wake up early anyway so I will probably watch it and if for some reason I can't I will just tape it either way I should have no problem seeing it.

I cant livestream where I live atm, but I fortunately have satellite with the Hub here, so I'll be getting up early to catch it live.

Then probably rewatch via my phone on YouTube. When I'm not playing Halo 4.

I won't watch any of the episodes as they air, because I do not get the Hub channel in HD. I get it in SD, but it looks really weird displayed on a 70-something inch TV. I'll probably just have to wait until someone uploads it onto YouTube in HD. :/ I'll probably miss all the hype on the forums, but meh....

YouTube in HD doesn't look like HD at all. It is a joke.

Well, some things look better, but ironically animation such as MLP:FiM doesn't get sharper lines as a result of putting up the resolution. And I know HD. My sister got a Blu-Ray player and now I actually am a fan of Cars 2. (maybe it depends on the individual video uploaded)

I just found out this Saturday that my brother-in-law doesn't approve of his 3-year-old watching the show because it "ees por girls" even though he was probably one minute away from realizing that the show has a dragon and Diamond Dogs in that very episode. Or that his kid also watched Dora which is more girly in a way, and I didn't even intentionally get my nephew into the show; he just likes it because of Spike (although Spike is a baby dragon, it isn't any less manly than Baby Jaguar)

I probably will still be able to record it and then watch it, just more early in the morning. I gotta mention in the least disrespectful way. "Yo no estoy tratando de feminizar tu chico." Meh. Jonathan doesn't even get the moral of "Secret of My Excess". The episode is off the DVR.

now.

And now I just deleted "Fall Weather Friends" and "Winter Wrap-up".

The MLP series luckily is translated into German and also is sent in the German TV, but the English version only is accessible via YouTube or live streams here. (The latter doesn't work for me because my internet connection is too slow, but I have friends with better connections.)

Normally the episodes enter YouTube quite quickly, so I don't have to wait too long, and sometimes I'm even able to watch the new episodes with other bronies near my place.

What's also nearly perfect about the German translation is that there are DVDs that contain the German sound as well as the English original. This way I can legally obtain the episodes later without having to import them (and buy a new DVD player due to the regional code).

So, is German your native language? But you still prefer the English because it represents the characters the closest because the people who came up with the voices of the characters and based it off of accents in the English-speaking world?

So, is German your native language? But you still prefer the English because it represents the characters the closest because the people who came up with the voices of the characters and based it off of accents in the English-speaking world?

Yes, indeed, German is my native language. The reasons why I prefer the English version are simple, and you even got them basically right. When I became a brony, the German translation didn't even exist, and it's close to impossible to translate a series perfectly. However, I have to say that the German translation isn't half as bad as most German bronies keep saying. (Things I remember very positively are Art of the Dress, Rarity overall, At The Gala except RD's part and the CMC song.) However, AJ doesn't have an accent, and Sweetie Belle sounds like a 40-years old.

Yes, indeed, German is my native language. The reasons why I prefer the English version are simple, and you even got them basically right. When I became a brony, the German translation didn't even exist, and it's close to impossible to translate a series perfectly. However, I have to say that the German translation isn't half as bad as most German bronies keep saying. (Things I remember very positively are Art of the Dress, Rarity overall, At The Gala except RD's part and the CMC song.) However, AJ doesn't have an accent, and Sweetie Belle sounds like a 40-years old.

I watched the sad Japanese anime movie "Grave of the Fireflies" in Japanese with subtitles because it is a sad movie that is very important to the Japanese people and I assumed the English voice of the toddler would be annoying.

I can speak Spanish, so I can follow along on any Spanish programming, if only there was enough decent Spanish-language programming. I wonder if it is possible to watch the comedy movie "Casa de mi Padre" with Will Ferrell without subtitles.

I have the Hub where I'm at, so I'm more likely to watch it on TV, especially since it's in HD :D DVRing would probably be the best option for me since on premiere day I'll likely be asleep after a party. xD

I first started watching on Netflix. Had a slight mlp marathon. It's gonna suck not being able to watch one episode right after the other...

Edited by Betez

I'll watch it on Youtube in HD once Xyro uploads it. I could watch it on my TV. but i don't get Hub in HD. So it looks all weird. (i swear Twis hair is a different color in SD. Its like... darker.)

I believe Chaotic Discord is coming down to my apartment and we are going to enjoy the amazingness through youtube. We don't have cable or satellite or anything sadly but we can still watch it and that is all that matters!

I'll being watching the season premiere on the Hub (possibly/hopefully with my mom.)

Any episodes after that: if I can catch them when they first come on the Hub, I'll watch them there. If not, I'll watch them on youtube (like I normally do~)

o 3o

Oh, I'll probably just go about my normal day, each lunch, hit the gym, and then casually sit down to watch an episode uploaded to youtube whenever I feel like it, probably on the next day or so.

...yeah, I lied. I'll wake up early, bouncing around my room like an over-excited fanboy and go to the first livestream I find and just sit there, eyes glued to the screen in eager anticipation. And then once it's over, I'll find whatever uploaded version I can and watch it again, neglecting the pile of schoolwork piling up beside me.

Sadly, I don't get the Hub, but I've been very impressed with the quality of livestreams.

This is the stupidest poll ever.. It dose broadcast in Canada... But not on the Hub...

You didn't give an option for YouTube... You only gave a torrent download

Enough with my rant.... Il be chilling on YouTube... And if I get a day off from work... Il watch it on treehouse