Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How will you watch Season 3 when it's first released?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

How will you go about watching Season 3 of MLP:FIM when it's first released.   

114 users have voted

1. 1. How will you watch Season 3 when it's first Aired on The Hub?

• It broadcasts in my Country. So I'll be Watching it on the Hub.
    • It doesn't broadcast in my county. I'll download it as it's released online.
    • I'll Wait until the DVD release.

Firstly, I am excited because Dish network now offers the Hub at no additional charge! After they had the preview, it always stayed that way :D

We are either going to watch it as it airs, or get a bunch of friends together and schedule a date to watch it from YouTube uploads.

And Equestria Daily stated an Italian reference may have confirmed the release in October!

None of the above. I have the Hub, but I'm rarely in a position to watch an episode when it airs, so I download it. And even if I was, I would still be torrenting the iTunes version as soon as it's available.

My option isn't stated, I just wait until it's on youtube, mostly because I don't ever have the time to watch it in the mornings, I love it very much, but I just never get time, so I download the MP4 from youtube...seeing as Megaupload is down forever... :'(

I'm gonna be tryin' to go to those meetup things to watch season 3 in a group, but more times than not that's probably not going to happen so I'll be watching it on cable while chatting about it with my fellow mlpforums members.

How about watching the episodes over a livestream? Since Canadian TV providers don't offer The Hub as a channel, I always had to resort to watching episodes on youtube (when they were released) and through livestreams the day in which they would be aired. This won't change unless Treehouse TV (not the best place to air Friendship is Magic, believe me) suddenly decides to start broadcasting the entirety of season three.

I'm from the UK so I guess I'll watch it online when possible but when i do finally watch it i will be lying in my bed and i'll have a HUGE box of popcorn and some Coca-cola :DDD I can't wait till it airs online to watch! HAHA Not one vote for waiting for it to come out on DVD guys I love you all x'D

Edited by Solar Ray

My DVR will be taping each one as it airs. When it hits youtube I will delete ones that I do not want to see over and over as much as there is only limited space and some of it is already taken up by ponies.

As Canadian viewers are completely out of luck in this regard, I'll be watching it on a livestream with about a couple hundred other viewers. After that I'll wait for somebody to upload to Youtube and watch it there, as I no doubt missed something switching my vision between the episode and the constantly scrolling chat window. That's how I did it during season 2, and I'd rather not screw up a good thing.

Edited by PoisonClaw

Since I don't have The Hub channel in Puerto Rico (there's MLP on Discovery Kids, but all they do is air too few episodes from Season 1, I'll have to watch it on YouTube. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to watch The Hub is I have a decodr box that gives me access to different channels as opposed to local channels.

Edited by Heavyshy

I'm ashamed to say that I have no means of watching it other than youtube, as my family cancelled out Dish Network right before I became a brony (finally, there's something I'd actually bother watching, aaaaaaaaand it's gone.) and my only internet access is through my cell phone, which can't download episodes of stuff, and through the school computer, which only lets administrators download stuff. I wish there were another way.

Yeah, I’ll be lucky enough to see it on TV, actually when it’s on. I actually became a Brony right after season 2 finale so I don’t know what day the new episodes of MLP will air on the Hub, can some please enlighten me?

I can either watch it on...

A. The Hub, or....

B. Netflix (Or Netfux, as I like to call it)

I'll probably go with Netflix seeing how it's in HD, but I'm not sure if the episodes are added right away. If not, then, I'm gonna watch it on the Hub

As it's leaked to the internet, seeing as how I do not possess cable or any other access to The Hub. Then, once it reaches it's way to Netflix in the distant future, I'll have it there too.