Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How will you watch Season 3 when it's first released?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

How will you go about watching Season 3 of MLP:FIM when it's first released.   

114 users have voted

1. 1. How will you watch Season 3 when it's first Aired on The Hub?

• It broadcasts in my Country. So I'll be Watching it on the Hub.
    • It doesn't broadcast in my county. I'll download it as it's released online.
    • I'll Wait until the DVD release.

So i was wondering recently. How will you all be watching MLP:FIM when it's first aired by the Hub?

I live in Australia so it probably wont be on TV here for several months after the US or Canada get it. Which sucks because i really can't wait that long. So instead i'll probably have to resort to downloading the episodes that people upload to file / P2P sharing sites. But of course i'll be supporting the series by buying it when a DVD release is available.

How about you guys? Lucky enough to have it on TV, Download it or Just wait until a DVD release?

• Brohoof 1

I will use my eyes to watch the screen, as I am used to it. And god had it intended to be that way. So I will just blindly follow that, after all no way you couldn't use your eyes to see something.

• Brohoof 11

I won't watch any of the episodes as they air, because I do not get the Hub channel in HD. I get it in SD, but it looks really weird displayed on a 70-something inch TV. I'll probably just have to wait until someone uploads it onto YouTube in HD. :/ I'll probably miss all the hype on the forums, but meh....

I generally watch a live stream of it and at the same time watch it on a tv. That way if the live stream gets spam attacked, I can still watch it on tv. After it gets on youtube, I re-watch it there.

Im gonna watch it while eating popcorn and a big glass of gatorade. I am gonna set up a table in front of me so once I get that

"To be continued..." Slide I can flip it over. BTW where does it live stream?

• Brohoof 1

Im gonna watch the show while eating and sandvich and some popcorn and drinking a liter of doctor pepper diet and wondering to myself why am i watching this show and say forget it can keep watching cause this show is awesome

Well in jolly old England they don't bother to have any channels that have Mlp (boomerang used to but has not been on there since march and I was not a Brony then.) so I will be like Trivium on YouTube and watch it as soon as it comes out on YouTube that will be like 2 in the morning.

• Brohoof 1

The Hub doesn't air in my country but they do show MLP on Discovery Kids (they are still on the first season though). Anyway, I don't think I'll have the time to watch it on a livestream so I'll probably wait for the new episodes to appear Youtube.

*Sigh* Philippines, why must you have no ponies. Gosh, some times I really wish I wasn't born here. I'll be watching from Youtube as soon as they are uploaded. (Hopefully right away.)

The cable on my college campus does not get The Hub, so I will have to watch season 3 on YouTube like I do with all the other episodes. Either that or I'll just get it on DVD.

Both Hub(when an episode is new) and Youtube(either when its new and I missed it that day on the Hub and/or when I want to rewatch an episode later), and probably on demand when it gets there(TV quality anytime for a few weeks).

I'll watch it on youtube the instant it's released. Sadly I'll have to do it on my tiny little netbook with my brother because we don't get the Hub, but it'll be so worth it. I might try to livestream it with a link from Equestria Daily.

You left out a selection in the vote list. "Broadcasts in my country, but my cable provider does not carry The Hub." That's why I'll be downloading the episodes from Youtube, while waiting for my friend (I know her in REAL LIFE, and she said she would keep doing it!) to hunt down and re-encode the episodes as Hub watermark and pop-up advert free MP4's! I'd link to her season two torrent, but she hasn't put it back up anywhere since Demonoid got zapped!

Well considering how I can't lock my door to my room I have to watch all the videos on youtube on my ipod to keep it a secret. Or be very crafty with watching on my laptop.

So proably on youtube. TV is to risky.

Even though i have xfinity i will have to watch it at a friends.....i dont have the hub in my tv subscription :'(

but hey,if i can watch it at my friends house, theres a chance i could convert him! Hes already watched every episode. This could seal the deal. Now im really excited! :D

He has a plasma sooo that makes it about 20% cooler than my tv.

I must plan!

Im off!

zooooooooooomm

• Brohoof 1

Can you add "livestream it" to the list? I always preferred watching the livestreams of episodes to watching them on the Hub. Sure, there can be some moments of a bit of lag, but this is made up for by the sense of community (most episode livestreams come with a chatroom). Plus usually the host will put on music or videos during the commercial break so you don't have to watch ads for "Pound Puppies"...