open Equestria's Darkest Hour

Flareon

Hank fell to the ground from the hit as he got up and when he went for another dive bomb, he punches his back bringing him down onto the ground. "you shouldnt have done that. And i know you will not succeed in beating me." He kicks him while he is down "listen.. dont try in beating me unless you want to get hurt big time."

Discord returned in a flash of light and looked down below at all the.....yes....CHAOS......he laughed warmly.

"Lets make this more interesting, shall we?"

Discord snapped his fingers and transformed all the snow into whipped creme

"Lets she how fighting in THAT goes!!"

Lightning felt the air flow from his lungs, but he still got to his hooves. He grinned evilly." Oh but if I don't win neither of us will." He started throwing punches and jabs at Hank, some connecting some not. Lighting was just stalling so Shadow could gather her strength and Nova could grab the Heart. Lightning jumped back and sent a back flip kick at Hanks chin.

Edited by Pr3datorTaco

Hank blocks the kick "wow those are some good moves. But here i know something you would all hate.. If Nova tries to get the crystal heart i will teleport it away.. so the only way to get it is by beating me." He threw a powerful punch on his back smiling. "im not even trying." He smiles. Hank was bluffing on the trying part. he grabs his hoof pulling him and smashing him into the ground

Again the air rushed from his lungs, but he liked it now it was exhilarating. Lightning got up and chuckled."heheheh well thank you for the complement, but you should know I'm just warming up!" he threw a double punch at Hank. One towards the head one to the chest. If it was blocked he would follow up with a round house then change it up to a vertical head smash with his hind hoof.

Hank got hit as he layed in the now whipped cream as he pulls him down to the ground as he got up and smashes his stomach "you are a good fighter.. to bad you didn't help us." He smiles and smashes one of his hooves breaking it "i can tell you are warming up." He smiles as he looks around hoping that he can get some help.

(im heading to bed)

Edited by kappa214

Lightning slammed into the ground and laughed. "If I helped you then you would have to deal with my insanity. And I don't think you would want that now woul- AHHHHHHHHH" his sentence was cut off my the crunching of his bones. His hoof was broken."Heh you broke my hoof.....Heh heh heh hahahahahahahahaha!" Lightning kicked Hank off him and limped over to Shadow. "Shadow he broke my hoof. Its quite the inconvenience do you think you could mend it so I can kill him?"

(Good night!)

"Lightning, you see what the madness does now. Sadly I can not heal it, as I don't have the normal powers of a unicorn. I gave them up for the shadows. Do not worry little one, I will take care of this, and kill the bucking pony who hurt you." She whispered, stepping forward slightly. "So you broke one of his hooves, that is just cruel, and I thought I could be cruel." She said, a shadow forming around her. "At least I don't make ponies suffer, I get right to it, kill them, just kill them, no breaking bones, no simple punches." A few of the shadows formed into arrow like formations. "Simple way to kill you, an arrow, and arrow though the head or the heart." She said, launching five arrows at him.

Hank watches shadow step up seeing the arrows as he mutters "theta..." Soon a purple figure appears a shield surrounds hank. He was a bit to late as he jumps and an arrow gets hank in the side. "So you fight with shadows... I dont want to hurt you, i cant really hurt mares.." he sighs removing the arrow "but that doesnt mean i will." He went to rarity getting his rope dagger throwing the dagger at shadow as the shield around him disappears. Hank is running out of energy. He hopes he wont lose.

(Heading to school i will try to post)

Edited by kappa214

(edited)

Nova was shocked that she had let her gaurd down enough to be tackled by such a pathetic pony as she slid in the snow and fell into a hole. Getting to her feet was easy but she wan't counting on Discord turning the snow to whipped cream as she grit her teeth and growled in anger hearing the battle continue. Nova flew up into the air seeing Shadow fighting Hank now she couldn't stand it anymore "ENOUGH I shall not be made to look like a fool!" Nova yelled her horn glowing black as she fired multiple rounds of powerful dark magic at Hank and the rest of the group. Something caught Nova's eye off in the distance a flash of light trying to analize what it could be while keeping her mind on the battle.

Storm and Dash watched as Celestia's horn started to glow the light feeling warm on their bodies like if the sun it self was personally warming them up. "Don't worry Dash we'll find Twilight and the rest of your friends." Dash gave a nod and before they knew it they were freezing and in....whipped cream.... Storm gave Dash his jacket letting her pu it on"Somethings not right the Empire shouldn't be like this, that must mean the Crystal Hearts not here." Dash tasted some of the whipped cream "If this is what's happened to the snow then Nova must've freed Discord." Storm knew from the books that Discord was no joke and niether was Sombra they could hear a battle going on out in the distance "Princess you should go back and recover your strength we can handle things for now don't worry."

Edited by storm-fire

Discord snapped his fingers and made an umbrella appear which he used to deflect the magic Nova was slinging around everywhere. He noted Rarity had the crystal heart and laughed. "priceless". He appeared above her smiling.

" why hello rarity, my little Gem! Its so good too see you again after that whole turningme into stone thing! How about this for a deal, you hand over the crystal heart to me and i won't make you so selfish you run off with it yourself. Live to fight another day or become one of the bad guys. The choice is yours......"

(Whoa inconsistant poster! what a so-and-so I am! Don't have the time to fact check so please point anything out thats wrong)

(oh and god mod skullkin and twilight over to where hank is.)

"Child I shall give you some time."

Skullkin landed his hoof firmly on novas face, causing red streaks of blood to appear.

Lightning cured under his breath,there was nothing he could do now." Make him pay Shadow! Don't hold back!" He screamed, then he remembered there was one more magical pony on their team. "Discord! Discord come here please!!!" He looked around for the mad god but didn't see him. "Blast this damned snow(or whipped cream)"

Rarity looked at Discord. She didn't want to end up like this...

"I really don't wish to end up making a deal with you...but alright. But after you release Sombra, please, can you give the Crystal Heart to me? I have something I wish to...do something with it." Rarity said, searching for the correct words, levitating the real Crystal Heart in front of Discord. She turned to Hank. "Hank, can you please stop fighting? And Twilight, dear, fancy meeting you here."

Hank was dodging the attacks as he quickly tackles discord as he whispers to Rarity "thats.. a fake i hid the real one ok?" He smiles at the group as he looks at the crystal heart which he now has on his back "i thought king sombra is gone.." he seems tired now "rarity i would protect you with my life.."

Rarity looked at Hank.

"No, it's the real one. Trust me...I know what i'm doing. Give it to him." Rarity said with teh utmost confidence. "Besides, I can't take my plan into action if Sombra is still in it. Also, Discord, dearie, are you hurt?" Rarity said, wiping off the imjuries. She did the same to Hank. "Everypony must be treated with the best generosity."

• Brohoof 1

Storm and Dash watched as Celestia's horn started to glow the light feeling warm on their bodies like if the sun it self was personally warming them up. "Don't worry Dash we'll find Twilight and the rest of your friends." Dash gave a nod and before they knew it they were freezing and in....whipped cream.... Storm gave Dash his jacket letting her pu it on"Somethings not right the Empire shouldn't be like this, that must mean the Crystal Hearts not here." Dash tasted some of the whipped cream "If this is what's happened to the snow then Nova must've freed Discord." Storm knew from the books that Discord was no joke and niether was Sombra they could hear a battle going on out in the distance "Princess you should go back and recover your strength we can handle things for now don't worry."
  "No, I have plenty of strength to deal with this," Celestia said, "At least enough to find the Elements of Harmony......."  Celestia looked around, the Heart was obviously missing.  And if Celestia didn't know any better, she'd say that this was the work of Discord..........She gathered energy in her horn and fired it at the sky, eliminating the whipped cream down pour.  "Now, to find Twilight......." Edited by Red

Hank looks shocked wondering what she is planning and nods "ill trust you, cause i like you.. its really hard for ponies to have me trust them after what i lost in a trust.." He smiles "thank you rarity.. for removing the injuries." He hugs her as he watches the crystal heart.

Rarity looked at Hank.

"No, it's the real one. Trust me...I know what i'm doing. Give it to him." Rarity said with teh utmost confidence. "Besides, I can't take my plan into action if Sombra is still in it. Also, Discord, dearie, are you hurt?" Rarity said, wiping off the imjuries. She did the same to Hank. "Everypony must be treated with the best generosity."

Discord snapped his fingers and the Crystal heart was in his possession. He looked it over careful to ensure it was the real one and then waved his hand over it and it vanished.

"Rarity my dear child, I may be the Lord of Chaos and Disharmony but I am not THAT crazy! Do you honestly think I want that lunitic running around Equestria? Ever since Celestia and Luna became neutered and can't use the elements, whats to stop him from destroying EVERYTHING, hmmm? I want Chaos, not the world to stop existing."

He felt Twilight Sparkle suddenly just kinda appear in the area and knew Celestia was close. He smiled and pondered. Then a sack appeared over Rarity and closed around her.

"You're going with me my dear. We have places to do and things to go!" Discord laughed hysterically.

"EEEEEPPP!" Rarity said, kicking at the sack. But whatever that sack was made of was basically indestructible.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! LET ME OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANT, YOU RUFFIAN!" Rarity yelled, attempting to use magic, but it was somehow disabled. "WHAT THE HAY ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ME..? LET ME OUT THIS INSTANT! WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER THINK!"

Rarity then peeped down and decided that yelling and wasting her breath wasn't the proper course of action.

Pinkie pie was grumbling, just sitting at Ghastly Gorge and yelling at whatever animal passed by her.

Applejack was still in the library, attempting to find some sort of countercurse for villians besides the Elements of Harmony.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

Hank gulps as he grabs the sack teleporting Rarity out to applejack but he had to do something and he was tired. He wasn't thinking well as his AIs werent functioning well due to lack of energy and he got replaced in the sack as he starts to close his eyes to restore his energy

"EEEEEPPP!" Rarity said, kicking at the sack. But whatever that sack was made of was basically indestructible.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! LET ME OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANT, YOU RUFFIAN!" Rarity yelled, attempting to use magic, but it was somehow disabled. "WHAT THE HAY ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ME..? LET ME OUT THIS INSTANT! WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER THINK!"

Rarity then peeped down and decided that yelling and wasting her breath wasn't the proper course of action.

Pinkie pie was grumbling, just sitting at Ghastly Gorge and yelling at whatever animal passed by her.

Applejack was still in the library, attempting to find some sort of countercurse for villians besides the Elements of Harmony.

"Oh calm down my little Gem. I'm not about harm you. I just want you to see something. Off we go!"

He looked at Hank.

"I'll try to have her back before next week. Don't worry, I'll take goooood care of your girl."

Discord laughed and just like that Rarity, the Crystal heart and Discord where gone, leaving only a fading whisper of laughter.

Lightnings madness was starting  to subside and the pain he felt in his hoof was starting to rise. "Ahhhggg D-Discord you damned fool.... Nova! Where are you? Damn I can't see anything! Nova!? Shadow!? Where is Discord!? And can somepony pleases heal my hoof, it's starting to hurt alot." He winced at the new pain in his hoof.

He growls and lifts up Lightning "Help. Me. Find. Discord.. Or i will break every little bone in your body." He starts to heal his hoof the bone snapping back in place, he soon teleports to Applejack collapsing on the floor from being tired "applejack.. Discord got Rarity... please help me get her back... i dont want to lose her.. I love her.. she has my cloak.. it has a tracking device on it.. i always lose the cloak so thats why i have the tracking device on... once i get my energy back we can go to get her.."

"Lightning!" Shadow yelled, running up to him. "That bucking fool Hank I think his name is, and Discord, and Nova, there are bucking fools." She said, helping him up. "You do know that can't be trusted right, ever. We are simply using them." She said, now whispering  "It is us who will take over Equestia, not them, do you understand me?" She asked, still whispering. She could tell his hoof was better, something that was good. She wouldn't ever be able to heal it, her shadow magic was more for offence, a little defence, but defiantly not for support.