Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestria's Darkest Hour

Flareon

Shadow followed her. "May I ask who this Storm is you are speaking of?" She finally said after watching him for a few minutes. "Oh and also, no I am not hungry, but thank you for asking." Maybe I can convince this Storm girl to aid us in our takeover. She thought to herself her mind already racing with new ideas.

Lightning pulled out an apple for him self."No problem." He took a bite." Storm is my sister, in-fact she's my twin. She lives here with me." 

Storm trotted back to her house after an afternoon at the market. when she got to the house she could hear voices coming from inside. She slowly opened the door and peaked inside, she saw Lightning and bust through the door."Lightning! Your home! I was so worried." she tackled him to the floor. "Who's this?

Lightning pulled out an apple for him self."No problem." He took a bite." Storm is my sister, in-fact she's my twin. She lives here with me." 

Storm trotted back to her house after an afternoon at the market. when she got to the house she could hear voices coming from inside. She slowly opened the door and peaked inside, she saw Lightning and bust through the door."Lightning! Your home! I was so worried." she tackled him to the floor. "Who's this?

"The name is Shadow Stalker my dear. And I will most likely be staying here for awhile. Now may I ask what your name is." Shadow asked Storm. She had no idea what kind of pony this might be, but she was going to make her join Lightning and her. This will hopefully not be to hard. Shadow thought.

"The name is Shadow Stalker my dear. And I will most likely be staying here for awhile. Now may I ask what your name is." Shadow asked Storm. She had no idea what kind of pony this might be, but she was going to make her join Lightning and her. This will hopefully not be to hard. Shadow thought.

Storm got up off of Lightning. "I'm Storm Chaser, its nice to meet you." She looked Shadow up and down and frowned."Are you lightnings marefriend?... Lightning I thought we talked about this. You gotta tell me first." She sighed."I guess if you want to while your staying here you could sleep with Lightning..."

Discord had a playful smirk cross his lips. "So your master plan is....equality?" He burst out laughing, rolling on the ground and wiped a tear from his eye "Oh my dear little pony, you are a GEM!"

Discord floated back up in the air, that same smirk still on his face. "Alright, so what is it you want me to do? Where would you like to dominate first?"

Nova gave a disgruntled look when she heard Discord laughing although he wouldn't be laughing once he saw the magic she was intending to use to kill every unworthy pony in Equestria and start with a new slate. She closed her eyes and thought fo a minute "We can't attack Canterlot straight on even with myarmy as it is and with you and Chryslis it would be tought especially if the harmony wielders got involved." Nova paced around on the rocky floor her mind got an idea. "We shall split our forces although that seems drastic but it will force Celestia to spread her forces. So Discord you can have your fun where you choose and I'll have Chrysalis take care of Manehatten first the least gaurded city while I head for Cloudsdale to retrieve one of my books." Nova got a big grin on her face all that was needed was the crystal heart to split Sombra's power between them and then not even the Harmony users would be able to stop them.

• Brohoof 1

Nova gave a disgruntled look when she heard Discord laughing although he wouldn't be laughing once he saw the magic she was intending to use to kill every unworthy pony in Equestria and start with a new slate. She closed her eyes and thought fo a minute "We can't attack Canterlot straight on even with myarmy as it is and with you and Chryslis it would be tought especially if the harmony wielders got involved." Nova paced around on the rocky floor her mind got an idea. "We shall split our forces although that seems drastic but it will force Celestia to spread her forces. So Discord you can have your fun where you choose and I'll have Chrysalis take care of Manehatten first the least gaurded city while I head for Cloudsdale to retrieve one of my books." Nova got a big grin on her face all that was needed was the crystal heart to split Sombra's power between them and then not even the Harmony users would be able to stop them.

Discord transformed into a military uniform and saluted Nova "Yes, Sir, Ma'am! Fillydelpia is calling. You can count it among those under -our- control." 

Discord vanished in puff of smoke and reappeared in Fillydelphia. "One order of total Chaos coming up!"

Pinkie Pie:

Pinkie Pie hopped up to Hank, Inkie behind her.

"Hiya, dude! I'm Pinkie who just got out of Discords glare."

'' And I'm her sister, Inkie, author of the hit Daring Do. ''

"If you're looking for Rarity, she's inside the Everfree. I got hypnotized by Discord, she was too, but she was...well...much worse then me. Mostly because she could hoard more things, and I think she must be hypnotized pretty bad now." Pinkie told Hank.

Rarity:

Rarites coat was a pitch black, and her mane was a dark grey. Her eyes were the only thing that stayed the same...she was sitting on a pile of gold and treasure and tom and rocks and stuff. A dead dragon was below her, and she had blood all over her face.

Applejack:

"One...two...THREE!"

The zap apple tree's glowed  and then a rainbow arched over Sweet Apple Acres for all of Equestria to see. The zap apples appeared, and she went to bucking them.

He nods "pinkie. Please take me to her.. we could bring her back..she is still the same inside.. i just hope she is trying to fight it.. and Inkie love that book. Keep it up.." he smiles "pinkie.. we both know its bad but we can bring her back somehow.. all we have to do is go to her.."

Pinkie Pie:

Pinkie sighed. "Alright, let's go." She told Hank as she dashed into the Everfree, a strong sense of 'dang it Pinkie she's lost' and 'c'mon, we can save her!'. Inkie trotted beside Pinkie.

"He has strong feeling for that mare, dosen't he?" She asked, and Pinkie replied with a nod.

Hank follows pinkie behind her "pinkie if we get her back i owe you a lot.. once this is all over. So how far exactly are we going?" He had his AIs out to look for any clues orlocations where rarity can be located at. "Inkie if anything i can do for you? Once is this over?"