open Equestria's Darkest Hour

Flareon

Shadow would have been against the wall, but she had already dissapeared far down the tunnel though the shadows, searching for Applejack and Rarity. She had no idea where they might be, but she would find them and watch them until her master Nova came to collect them. Now if she did see one of them stupid demon things, she might have a little fun and hurt it just a little.

Hirue heard the swooshing sound of Celestia's sword and ducked by instinct. He got a huge cut on his back right above his precious knife wound. He scurried deeper into the mine.

"You're the best you're race has to offer and you can't kill the worst of us!" Butajiri exclaimed. "There are Demons the size of shopping malls and that is only the beginning! Nova is only a pawn. The real threat is much bigger. I will go back to my homeland, and I think I'll leave the door open when I do!" He pulled his sword out in front of him and the eyes and mouth on its face carving began to glow. "Chorus of A Thousand Skulls!" On command, dozens of spectral skulls seeped from the face on the sword and flew at Celestia.

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

Celestia recognized the spell and easily countered it with a spectral barrier, "Take care young one," she told him, "my knowledge of magicks and the supernatural are far greater than you know."

She concentrated and redirected the energy form the skulls back at Butajiri......

As Celestia turned away she made a final remark to him, "There is nothing I cannot do..."

Storm and Dash finished off taking care of what zombies were left in the ball room and had seen where everypony had gone to and flew down the hole and into the caves. Storm used his flame to light the tunnel as both of them flew past Celestia and Butajiri they knew the princess could handle herself but they had to join up with the other ponies. "This is crazy why would she choose now to come back?" Dash questioned, "I don't know but she's not going down easy we need to get you and the others to the Elemants if we want to stop her." Meanwhile Cadance and Shining Armor had secured the ball room and were helping the rest of those that were injured.

Nova glared at both of them before using her magic to pull both Celestia and Butajiri back into the ball room "Now my dear princess don't leave so suddenly we haven't finished our fight yet. Butajiri take care of those two love birds but don't kill Shining Armor he may prove useful in the future." Nova's horn glowed as she cast a powerful barrier around her and Celestia keeping them from anypony else so that no one could interfere. "Now my dear friend where were we ah yes I remember DIE!" Nova yelled as she shot a blast of dark energy at Celestia.

(Just to let every pony know this is going to be a personal battle between Nova and Celestia it's a story part I've worked out ok)

#136-Flareon (Storm Fire)

flareon.gif

Moveset: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Bite, Flare Blitz

Current FiMFiction (Writer/Author) : Fractured Loyalties

My OC's:  Ignis Sica Leader of the Midnight Guard Melody: The Shy Vocalist Storm Fire- The Pegasus of Fire Snow Breeze- The Cold Hearted Pegasus

Celestia resummoned her blade and used it to deflect the energy beam back to Nova. "You fell once before Nova," she yelled, "you shall always fall to me! Give it up!"

Celestia conjured several magic longswords and launched them in a way that it looked like they'd go for her head, but they really were aimed lower so that when she ducked they would hit her head then.

"Well this is going more or less like we wanted." Rotto commented amidst the commotion. He started to think through what was happening, 'The boss is going to be pissed that he didn't get to kill Celestia himself, but we don't need to worry about her now. Let me think. Of the six targets we know of, Twilight and that Rainbow one both have personal guard dogs, The muddy one and the diva will be killed by Hirue soon. That leaves two we don't know anything about. I think it was a yellow Pegasus with pink hair, and a pink earth pony. Damn it, I should have researched all of them as well as I did for Twilight! They must be here somewhere.' He started to scan the crowd.

Hirue's shin molted and his body reverted to a pile of mush. Hirue crawled out of the goo in his earth pony disguise. He was covered in purple blood and green slime. He did the best he could to wipe himself off. "You don't need to worry." he called out in a calm voice. He sounded completely different. His voice echoed throughout the mines, so AJ and Rarity must have heard him. "The big bad monster is gone, and he won't be coming back. Come with me. I'll help you find your friends.

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Nova sent a pulse of dark energy out stopping the blades and makeing them fall to the ground she then charged her horn "Oh Celestia so sure of your self that was the same attitude your little sister had when I first arrived but it didn't turn out to well for her." The barrier started to move and suddenly tons of dark spikes started shooting towards Celestia. "You can't beat me this time Celestia I'm the stronger one in this battle." She knew that her squad would take care of the other ponies and that Butajiri would be more than a match between Cadence and Armor.

Nova and Dash had managed to catch up with AJ, Rarity, and Hank upon almost sending a fireball at them when the first ran into each other. "I'm sorry for almost burning you guys just trying to keep my wits about me in this dark tunnel." It was then that Dash heard the voice of somepony calling to them that he knew a way out and that Hirue had stopped following them. "Do you guys think we can trust him? I mean it's so dark in here we can't even see what's right in front of us barely." Dash and Storm didn't know what to do it was either keep going or risk heading back and into what could possibly be a trap.

flareon.gif

My OC's:  Ignis Sica Leader of the Midnight Guard Melody: The Shy Vocalist Storm Fire- The Pegasus of Fire Snow Breeze- The Cold Hearted Pegasus

Hirue's ear twitched. He recognized Rainbow Dash's voice. They were close enough for him to hear them even if they spoke n a hushed whisper. "Please stop hiding." He pleaded. "I'm not here to harm you. I want to help you escape. Those monsters are still here and they're after you! We don't have much time!"

Butajiri stepped back to Rotto. "Hirues got three trapped in the tunnel. How many does that leave?"

"Three." Rotto replied. "Twilight and two others."

"Gee, th-" Rarity, began, but they crashed. They looked up to see a glimmer of light though, and Applejack smiled. This was their way out!

"Sugar, Hank, let's get the heck out of there. That voice earlier was creepy."

After a bit of huffing and puffing, Applejack raised Rarity and Hank to the top. Applejack looked around to see they were in the middle of the Crystal Kingdom Palace.

"We traveled THAT far?" Rarity asked, and Applejack nodded. Rarity smiled.

"Well, we can ask Cadence and Shining for advice, then." Rarity told Applejack and Hank, then motioning to run up some stairs to get to the throne room.

"But seriously. I actually hope their in. If not, then we can ask the Crystal Ponies."

Edited by Magic Tricks

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.

Hank nods "yea i hope so also.. i need an electric charge soon.. i am really tired and almost out of energy.. rarity.. do you know an electric spell?" He looks around as they ran to the throne room. "I never been here before.." he smiles in awe. "You all been here before?" He smiles and soon sighs as they reach the throne room

zwndqt.jpg

Thank you Party_Cannon for the signature!

My character
http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/hank-r1047

My channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/doom2053

"Yup." Rarity said, but noticed Cadence and Shining weren't there.

"OOOH! That sucks!" Applejack said with a frown.

"Okay, since they'll probally be followin' us soon, how about we get the heck away from dodge? I'l say...well...how bout' we take a train to Los Pegasus. Rarity, can you still do magic?"

"No."

"Okay..well, that sucks. We needed a walk-on-clouds spell ASAP."

"Well, I have a bit. But if I do anymore i'll pass out.."

"Then do it!"

"Fine fine...but make sure Hank protects me."

"Fine fine."

Rarity cast a simple spell that would allow them to walk on clouds for about 2 weeks, and then she passed out. Applejack suggested she'd be out for an hour or so.

"Alright, sugar, let's catch a ride to Los Pegasus!"

Hank smiles as he felt the spell "ok lets go. I don't know where it is so i trust you on knowing where it is." He picks Rarity up struggling a bit. "ok lets go before i pass out." He gave a weak smile as he gets ready to follow her. He felt happy that Rarity wants him to protect her. He gave her a kiss on her cheek following Applejack.

zwndqt.jpg

Thank you Party_Cannon for the signature!

My character
http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/hank-r1047

My channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/doom2053

Hirue had managed to escaped the mines, washed off the slime and blood from his demon form, and somehow found his sunglasses. He could still smell the ponies he was tracking, but it wasn't nearly as strong a sent as it would have been if he had his real nose.

Shadow was still lost in the tunnels. Well this is just bucking great. Now what do I do? She asked herself, quite annoyed at herself. After some thinking, she decided the only logical thing to due would be to start checking cities. After some thought, a small shadow formed under her, and she suddenly popped up in the bookstore in Ponyville. OF course using that kind of power came at a cost, and she past out on the floor.

Celestia was surprised by Nova's newer powers, but she didn't let it show. Instead she began to summon more powerful magic, she started to evacuate the air around Nova, hoping to make her suffocate (or explode from lack of air pressure)

"you will fall again Nova! History always repeats itself!"

Nova gasped and started to panic or at least that's what she wanted Celestia to think "No no no I can't be beaten this easily I...I...hahahaha." Nova started laughing as a dark aura cloaked her her eyes turning black as the night sky it self. "Oh my if had to keep that act going any longet I think I would've died of boredom." Black hands came from the barrier and grabbed Celestia's legs and neck preventing her from moving. Nova then preceeded to use her horn to cut into her body sending dark waves of magic into her "Well Celestia how's it feel knowing you can't really do anyting to stop me now?"

Storm and Dash wanted to follow AJ and the others but decided to head back and help anypony else that might need to be rescued and if this other pony was indeed a trap they would go right through them. "Let's go Dash maybe we can still help the princess and we need to find your other friends too." Dash nodded as they both took off flying as fast as they could "I wonder how the Princess is doing with Nova Star they both are pretty powerfull." Meanwhile Shining Armor and Cadence started their attack on Butajiri both of them lauching salvos of magic at the dark creature before shooting a beam of their combined love at him "There's no way you can defeat the might of both Celestia and the Crystal Empire." Stated Shining Armor.

flareon.gif

Butajiri gracefully hopped to the side, dodging the first few beams and simultaniosely drawing his sword. He pulled the hilt apart so that the pink, fleshy substance formed in the middle of the sword's handle. "You are incapable of understanding the word 'Might', you D class scum! Ive been here for centuries and I haven't seen anything impressive. That won't last for long." He held the sword out so that the crying face on the handle faced Cadence. "Are you ready? Chorus of A Thousand Skulls!"

The same spectral skulls seeped out of the mouth of the sword's mouth and eyes. They spun around each other and flew to Cadens and Shinning Armor with opened mouths.

Pinkie, on the meanwhiles, was acting like a spy. She already had her dozy a while ago...she was in the Element of Harmony chambers.

"Alright, lets see what this password that I made Celestia use works!" Pinkie chriped, then stared at hte door.

"OH, PICKLES!"

Sure enough, the door opened, and pinkie grabbed the chest.

Pinkie looked inside, and sure enough, they were there. Pinkie happily laughed, and put then on like belts [except her necklace, whitch she wore normally]. She was able to buckle Twilights neckale like a belt and other things...but the real problem was that rarities wasn't there. Now that pinkie thought about it, wasn't Rarity wearing it?

"ALRIGHT! NOW TIME TO...ACT LIKE A SPY!"

Pinkie used her stealth to head to the ballroom. She giggled at the chaos, making a short shot of the element of laughter at Nova. She noticed what she had done, shrugged, and then moved like a spy some more.

(I apologize for not posting sooner. I am trying to read through all of the past posts and its hard with my new glasses, I am trying to contact Storm and get an indepth synopsis of whats been happening to twilight and skullkin, if anyone would like to help and tell me the general synopsis I would be indepted to you. I will make every attempt to make a useful post after I have the synopsi. thank you.)

(Ok Brief synopsis was brief, please correct me where I need correcting. I am gonna f up all of this right now.)

Twilight screamed, "We've got to help Celestia!" Skullkin grabbed her by the hoof and pulled her onto his back, galloping out.

"She'll be ok Twilight, I've seen that mare kill more ponies than you could even fathom."

He happened upon Hank and rarity. (contrived character placement is contrived I am sorry)

(I apologize for not posting sooner. I am trying to read through all of the past posts and its hard with my new glasses, I am trying to contact Storm and get an indepth synopsis of whats been happening to twilight and skullkin, if anyone would like to help and tell me the general synopsis I would be indepted to you. I will make every attempt to make a useful post after I have the synopsi. thank you.)

(Ok Brief synopsis was brief, please correct me where I need correcting. I am gonna f up all of this right now.)

Twilight screamed, "We've got to help Celestia!" Skullkin grabbed her by the hoof and pulled her onto his back, galloping out.

"She'll be ok Twilight, I've seen that mare kill more ponies than you could even fathom."

He happened upon Hank and rarity. (contrived character placement is contrived I am sorry)

Rotto followed them from as far away as possible. When he was out of site, he went through a similar transformation as Hirue. He walked on two legs and had two clawed hands. His green jacket properly fit him, as it looked far too large for him as a pony. His nose was short and his mouth was large, crossing from cheek to cheek. His eyes and hair stayed relatively the same.

"Gaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Celestia screamed out in pain, using the last of her strength she summoned her claymore and hurled it at Nova. When the sword missed, Celestia began to teleport ponies out of the castle; she had for the first time in two thousand years, suffered both physical pain, and defeat.....

Pinkie gaped at Nova hurting Celestia. A grin was on her face...Pinkie screamed in horror, and ran right up to Nova.

"YOU DON'T SMILE WHEN PONIES ARE GETTING HURT! YOU SMILE WHEN EVERYTHING IS OKAY!"

Slap.

"So if you exuussseee me, i'm going to go to the Everfree to clone myself, so we actually stand a fighting chance!" Pinkie told Nova without thinking, disappearing as suddenly as she appeared.

• Brohoof 1

"I'd forgoten how dimwhited some of the ponies in Equestria were now but she's worse than most." Nova grumbled after being slapped. Nova laughed and let out a powerfull dark shockwave that sent Celestia, Cadence, and Shining Armor flying into the wall. Nova watched as Celestia's blood dripped off her horn and she caught it in her mouth licking her lips. Cadence was the first to get back up seeing Celestia hurt made her run in to fight Nova herself shooting rays of magic at her. "You weak and pathetic scum don't bother me with your trivial magic, now begon." Nova's horn glowed as a dark or surrounded Cadence, dark blades and magic bolts spread throughout the orb. The only thing Shining Armor could hear was Cadence's screams of pain before the orb vanished dropping her body to the ground soaked in blood. An orb appeared around Butajiri, Hirue, Rotto, and Shining Armor before he could make it to his love they were gone.

Once Storm and Dash made it up back into the castle what they saw was nothing short of what could be concidered genocide. There were bodies of the ponies that had been attacked some still alive but most of them had sucum to their injuries already. When they saw Princess Cadence on the ground and Shining Armor dissapear "How could you do this I'll make you pay for everything you've done!" Dash yelled as she flew right at Nova but stopped when she was greeted by a stare from Nova. Her heart started to beat fast the look in Nova's eyes said that it was to easy for her to kill Dash, and Dash could see the results. Her legs started to shake and tears formed in her eyes it was always hard to make her cry but this was something different. Storm was trying to help Cadence as best that he could the only way he knew how was by searing the life threatening wounds shut with his flame magic "Dash don't just stand there move come help me with the princess and Celestia!" Storm yelled but saw that Dash was frozen as Nova walked by her before she teleported away herself. The only thing going throud Dash's mind right now was that she only wanted to be around her friends and Storm but she only had him right now and even his strength wasn't enough.

flareon.gif

(You do know that I was fighting Cadence, right? I'm getting tired of being teleported before I can do anything, and how did she even know where Hirue and Rotto were? They aren't in the castle at all.)

"That went well." Butajiri said sarcastically. "Perhaps you should stop doing the thinking here, Nova. It is clearly not your strongsuit."

"All six!" Rotto exclaimed. "All six of them got away! I almost had Twilight before she teleported me the first time! Now she did it again and we lost all six!"

"I told you!" Hirue said. "All ponies are the same. Some of them may be strong, but they're all stupid!"

"Now, you two," Butajiri said calmly. "Perhaps she doesn't understand that there is more to what she's doing than simple genocide. Perhaps you should explain what she's forgetting to do."

Nova discharged a ton of magical build up "Don't be so brash that relm I was trapped in had a linguring effect of keeping some of my power trapped until now." She was focused on one thing now and that was getting her army built up and marching on all of Equestria and she knew just where to beguin. "I plan on bringing the worlds worst enemies back into exhistance to help with this plan of mine and I think you know who I'm talking about right Butajiri." Nova looked up at the sky as it was covered with dark clouds as it started to storm "Butajiri I want you to accompany me personally to find the three that we need and Hirue and Rotto can stop that pink pony from using the Mirror Pond, seal it away if need be." Nova pulled more magic out of her bag of tricks sending a bolt of magic out towards the west a low rumbling started and then stopped "We will meet back at my palace when our missions are finished."

Dash shook her head when she heard a loud clap of thunder the thoughts of what Nova could do to her fading away for the moment as she hurried to help the other ponies. Her first thought was to help the princess who had been hurt pretty bad although not as bad as Cadence had been. "Princess Celestia are you ok? Do you need me to help you in anyway?" Storm watched as Dash ran to the aid of the princess as a team of medical ponies came in and took Cadence away to get treated as fast as they could. He looked around seeing the bodies of those that had fallen to Nova's attack "What would make anypony want to do something like this to everypony else it just doesn't make any sense." Storm could see that Dash was busy tending to Celestia and decided to see if he could find the one friend Dash had told her about a pony named Twilight Sparkle. Storm took to the air and flew out the blown out doors looking for any sign of this purple pony.

(Sorry to all for that sudden change of things I will not be doing anything like teleporting for quite some time now it's up to all of us to get this war really started I'll be looking for new players to fill 3-5 key roles that I came up with to have in the next few days.)

flareon.gif