Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Letrix's Romantic House Party

Sky

Don't be afraid if you meant something else. :lol:

I heard a saying... If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless... :lol:

I actually didn't even think about what else it could've meant for a second. xD Must be because I'm tired. I'll be back to post tomorrow, everypony!

• Brohoof 1

Night Thunder, Princess Luna's royal guard, decided to visit pony ville for a while. He trotted onto the pinkish orange stoned sidewalk watching the street and sky. ''No ponies out today? Hmm...Maybe they know I work for the princess...'' His sparkly mane shined as the moon beamed onto him. (I'm new By the way)

Umm... who are you :P I think you're in the wrong RP :P But if not then you should have posted here in the OOC thread to get admission into the actual RP.
  • Brohoof 2

Umm... who are you :P I think you're in the wrong RP :P But if not then you should have posted here in the OOC thread to get admission into the actual RP.

i find it funny how the same thing happened in the last rp as well. is it just him or do people like parties

i find it funny how the same thing happened in the last rp as well. is it just him or do people like parties

I'd say people LOVE TO PARTY. after all who doesn't like to party at times.*chuckles*I would love to go out and have some fun.
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, Dimitri, Draco, and Cherry are going too fast for me. I'm going to quit posting for the night and when I get back on I'm just going to post here and ask for somepony to summarize what's happened since I was gone.

• Brohoof 3

oh how true in real life i have a friend who drinks all the time. She's quite funny too. Espacielly when she's drunk.

That'll probably be Krystal if she gets drunk tonight :unsure: but I don't know... I do some crazy stuff when I'm drunk...
  • Brohoof 1

That'll probably be Krystal if she gets drunk tonight :unsure: but I don't know... I do some crazy stuff when I'm drunk...

You should see Dimitri......seriously I'd watch out for him if he's drunk. He gets all emotional. Plus he is bucking huge and bearded.

• Brohoof 1

Guys... What's with the alicorn? D: She didn't join the rp and her being an alicorn and discords 'girlfriend' she seems like she wouldn't have been accepted in the first place if she had applied in this thread >.<

• Brohoof 1

Guys... What's with the alicorn? D: She didn't join the rp and her being an alicorn and discords 'girlfriend' she seems like she wouldn't have been accepted in the first place if she had applied in this thread >.<

umm yeah i'll tell her that alright sorry just had to make it alittle more dramatic you know just trying to keep it intresting.

So strange indeed. Now Dimitri is getting depressed and drunk in the corner! Damn hybrids....taking my emotions...

Sorry just trying to make it alittle more intresting the way i see it alittle drama works wonders with both healing and recovery,

umm yeah i'll tell her that alright sorry just had to make it alittle more dramatic you know just trying to keep it intresting.

Sorry just trying to make it alittle more intresting the way i see it alittle drama works wonders with both healing and recovery,

I don't think this is the right way to go at that :/ Connection to any major show characters is mostly frowned upon >.< Especially when it comes to Discord, I think. I doubt he would ever even want a girlfriend.

Yeah she is a Discord fangirl alright and sorry guys about that truely I am *sighs*well blame me when letrix comes and sees it since when i first came on i was looking for someone to rp with.

It doesn't matter, I didn't mean to sound.. Well, mean >.< I'm just trying to help :( And now it seems like she's pissed at me >.<

It doesn't matter, I didn't mean to sound.. Well, mean >.< I'm just trying to help :( And now it seems like she's pissed at me >.<

Why do you say that friend? well she should have told me if she wanted to join i would have told her. I was also caught up in the moment for the rp sorry

Poor Flaret, the only pony she's talked to hasn't been in the rp for a while. x'D On a happier note, she does love stargazing, so she probably doesn't mind.

• Brohoof 2

Is Letrix really that determined for Dimitri and Wind Melody to be together? With a little less alcohol, that might work, but...

*chuckles*I think he is but i do know one thing it no work out.*laughs slightly and grabs a bottle of dr.chill*

Hey, Dimitri is not a alcoholic! He may drink....a lot...but he never gets drunk. Is just a trait of being a Sovestrian Stallion. Besides it keeps the pain at bay...

I guess that's a plus side, but there's still the vodka, and the smell of booze is still there. Sorry if you feel like I'm insulting you, but like in Wind Melody's profile, it does say she's emotionally sensitive.
  • Brohoof 1

I guess that's a plus side, but there's still the vodka, and the smell of booze is still there. Sorry if you feel like I'm insulting you, but like in Wind Melody's profile, it does say she's emotionally sensitive.

To each his own I always say. And don't worry, you're not insulting :P

I understand completely, a massive foreigner with the smell of booze wafting from him. That's a scary sight.....

• Brohoof 2