Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Letrix's Romantic House Party

Sky

Wait, so if Flaret and Letrix seem like they're going to be a couple, I guess I'm going to have to decide between Gemstone or Dimitri. I have my work cut out for me, I guess.

Can I get a list of ponies who don't have a mare yet? I want to try and set a situation up that could evolve into a relationship.

• Brohoof 1

Poor Flaret, the only pony she's talked to hasn't been in the rp for a while. x'D On a happier note, she does love stargazing, so she probably doesn't mind.

i hate to break her heart anymore but he has to drop out. I keep missing so much stuff. and i feel like im holding you back from the rp Flaret. so im dropping out of the rp. ill be sure to look back in on it from time to time.

So long my friends.

Wait, so if Flaret and Letrix seem like they're going to be a couple, I guess I'm going to have to decide between Gemstone or Dimitri. I have my work cut out for me, I guess.

Can I get a list of ponies who don't have a mare yet? I want to try and set a situation up that could evolve into a relationship.

Draco does have one yet but he's working on Cherry at the moment maybe alittle too forward for the nice mare eh?

(edited)

Is this rp still open? If so heres my oc Angel heart (Shes a lttle grimdark but hope its okay)

http://mlpforums.com...gel-heart-r1685

If its not i'm sorry I wasted your time with this post

Sorry that was the wrong OC...this is his real OC: http://mlpforums.com...htthunder-r1694 Lol sorry forgot to cheak if it was right or not

Okay you two are accepted and can now post. Im sorry for not accepting you two yesterday but i had a crazy weekend and didnt have much time to myself, sorry. Also practically everyone are not paired up except for Krystal and Fireblade so you can go for anyone.

Edited by SkyDreamer

Hmmm... I read the word "romantic" in the topic name.

I will possibly join, and from what I've seen, I need to wait for another mare to join too.

By the way, this is the OC I will use if I ever get in: http://mlpforums.com...c-strings-r1553

Okay well at least you've understood the rule. Well you have been put on the reserves and i will quote you when another mare joins. By the way that is one awesome OC did you draw it yourself?

What's with the huge decline in posts? If everyone Is bored of the hot tub and swimming pool we could switch to something else.

What's with the huge decline in posts? If everyone Is bored of the hot tub and swimming pool we could switch to something else.

I haven't been posting because I've been waiting to see what plays out between Letrix and Flaret. But something new would be nice. Spin the bottle anypony?

I haven't been posting because I've been waiting to see what plays out between Letrix and Flaret. But something new would be nice. Spin the bottle anypony?

Okay im totally in for spin the bottle it was fun last time and last time and I have feeling it will be better this time because I have a hilarious idea for a dare.

Okay im totally in for spin the bottle it was fun last time and last time and I have feeling it will be better this time because I have a hilarious idea for a dare.

Do we want to still do the random number picker like last time? It felt like last time it made it more fair but also a little bit more confining.

Do we want to still do the random number picker like last time? It felt like last time it made it more fair but also a little bit more confining.

To be honest last time I didn't really use the number picker, >.> I think you should use the number picker if you have no idea who to choose.