Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AJ's tank

akita-ken

I decided to go a little crazy this weekend by attempting a really complicated object and damn did I regret it. Trying to draw real-world objects was immensely difficult for me and I ended up fudging most of the small details and removing them completely for the sake of time, hopefully it still looks like a decent tank :blush: . Anyway, here's Applejack with her tank and my OC driving :P

post-7476-0-11207000-1348983499_thumb.png

• Brohoof 16

bahahaha this picture is as crazy as pinkie's mind, i love it :P its got more detail than any tank i can draw, mine are mainly a box on tracks XD good job

Haha truth be told, I did start off with a 'box on tracks' at first, but then added in the extra lines afterwards and erased the box at the end :P

Applejack should take that tank whenever she hears of a hater of the show or it's fans, and then she could fire cannonballs which would destroy where the hater lives!

Ooh thanks for all the brohoofs! You guys are awesome, really :) I had almost forgotten about this thread ^_^" I'll be tweaking this tank when I have the time to fix some proportion issues that I noticed during the week :D

That looks amazing! I would recommend you keep it out of any direct confrontations, however. The light armor and its flat profile don't lend well to that purpose.

Masterfully drawn though!

That looks amazing! I would recommend you keep it out of any direct confrontations, however. The light armor and its flat profile don't lend well to that purpose.

Masterfully drawn though!

Thanks! Haha I based it off a Leopard 2 A4 but shrunk it a bit so it would be more compact :D This is the picture I used as reference :3

I like German engineering :P

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Applejack: "What did you say about mah apples?"

But really, I think this was masterfully drawn, despite some little flaws (Proportion mainly). If you do fix the flaws make sure you upload it! Great job!

Applejack and a TANK? No, no, no. You got it all wrong. You're supposed to do Rainbow Dash, instead of Applejack. ;D

Anyway, I think it's an awesome tank drawing. I don't why you said you fudged it up. It's AMAZING.

Edited by The S.S. Beatle Brony

Friendship arsenal. Now.

I don't know why your saying you regret it, it looks amazing! Well, a hell lot better than anything I could draw for sure...

If only RD was driving that one, it would be armed with Sonic Rainboom Shells that could blast any thing and everything, lol that would be so epic.., Anyway The drawing was awesome, more better than some that i have tried to draw.. I hope you continue on with this.

-GT