Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

KBz

Hello, Sorry i haven't made anything new in a while, This next song/remix is a work in progress called Gangnam Pinkie! I need more acappellas/ sfx to make this better. Anybody want to volunteer to help just PM me the sounds and I'll get to it as soon as possible. :3

BPM: 132.015

LENGTH: 2:29.10

What does anybody think so far?

• Brohoof 12

It'd be hilarious if you could edit it to say "Pi-Pi-Pi-Pi PINKIE STYLE"

So far this is looking very awesome.. this could be a classic win.. just need to get some lyrics. Maybe the Cupcakes song, mixed with a little of the Smile song? I dunno. D:

Dear god, this will be fantastic when it's fully done. :D Pinkie Pie knows how to party hard, and this song is a perfect fit. I will most definitely be keeping an eye out for when you finish it. This is something I must own. now, if you'll all excuse me...

*dashes off to youtube to watch the original* You've given me a craving for k pop lol

Okay. Some cupcakes and smile song acapellas could work ouwlt real fine for me. And the singing telegram if any one recommends it.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty new to the forum so I dunno what's out there yet but this, is amazing. I will definitely be watching and waiting for a full version lol. Wish I could make music so bad, but just don't have the time to learn this stuff. If ur good with video editting, I would love to see an animation clip go along with the completed song.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really like this at all at the moment. There's nothing really fun about it at all, barely anything modified in the Gangam Style song. I just heard a Pinky Pie taunt in the background for a little bit but that's all. Hopefully when it's finished we get a fresh new remix.