Me and my mare Fluttershy

Byte

Actually, yes, if this is your first vector, it's very well done. The only things I'm seeing "wrong" are the small little mistakes in line art, which are bound to happen in any form of digital art out there.

If I posted on your art, you know it's good, because I only post if I think it is exceptionally good.

Well.

- Draw of OC and shipped with Fluttershy.

- Username is Fluttershy's Stallion.

- Custom title is Fluttershy's Husband.

I really better save it for myself and walk away.

• Brohoof 2

Well.

Even though the mere fact that you even commented on this at all just means you did not in fact "walk away" but indeed added your two cents. Just saying

post-5757-0-97959100-1345615537_thumb.jpg

Pretty decent art bro, Fluttershy is my favorite main, but I can't say I like shipping of any kind unless it is expressly cannon. Of course I can always respect art, especially good art.

Edited by Quincy Jayten
  • Brohoof 1

For a first it is amazingly good. The only thing I see (As SP has said) is some of the linework is a little off, but in all honesty it's not that noticeable SO you did a great great job.

Well.

I seriously love Fluttershy. Any other stallions(or even mares) I see shipped with my Fluttershy extremely offends me. That's how I am, and I know it's the brony way to accept one another for who they are. People have called me weird. Oh well.

• Brohoof 1

Is good......very good.....too good .....you're making a powerful enemy here comrade.....one with connections to the KGB and has anger management problems.

Slowly I applaud you....but I'm aware of your presence now. Beware the wrath of Dimitri....

*Ahem* I believe we must duel now....for there cannot be two husbands. Ten steps out and we will draw...agreed?

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 1

Is good......very good.....too good .....you're making a powerful enemy here comrade.....one with connections to the KGB and has anger management problems.

Slowly I applaud you....but I'm aware of your presence now. Beware the wrath of Dimitri....

*Ahem* I believe we must duel now....for there cannot be two husbands. Ten steps out and we will draw...agreed?

I... Uh... I'm sorry... She's still mine and all... But there is no need to fight, you know? I couldn't ever lay a hoof on anypony...

I... I don't know what to do... We've been married almost ever since the show came out, you know?

I... Uh... I'm sorry... She's still mine and all... But there is no need to fight, you know? I couldn't ever lay a hoof on anypony...

I... I don't know what to do... We've been married almost ever since the show came out, you know?

You're lucky this Russian is not in the fighting mood as of now...I'll be back later. And I'm bringing Alexi and Nikolai.....my friends from back in the war. Be ready comrade....

Sorry for that.....I will once again say this piece of art is very well done and I will now leave....

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 2

Guys, make certain to stay on topic and critique the artwork when requested. Role-playing outside of the RP World is generally frowned upon.

• Brohoof 1

Guys, make certain to stay on topic and critique the artwork when requested. Role-playing outside of the RP World is generally frowned upon.

I'm sorry, it may be weird, but I'm not role playing... I'm serious... It's just how I am. I know many people may not approve, but nothing will change me...

I'm sorry, it may be weird, but I'm not role playing... I'm serious... It's just how I am. I know many people may not approve, but nothing will change me...

So... When you say you're serious, are you saying that you actually see you and Fluttershy married or that you just really like her? Or is it something completely different? I am just confused a bit because you say that you are married to her... But in the show, none of the mane 6 have a stallionfriend, much less a stallion to call her own. Could you please explain?

I seriously love Fluttershy. Any other stallions(or even mares) I see shipped with my Fluttershy extremely offends me. That's how I am, and I know it's the brony way to accept one another for who they are. People have called me weird. Oh well.

Just gonna say, don't let it offend you.

I know what you're saying and all, I understand the thinking behind it, but it's seriously something you should think past and try to get over.

Just throwing in my own 2 cents.

(edited)

Just gonna say, don't let it offend you.

I know what you're saying and all, I understand the thinking behind it, but it's seriously something you should think past and try to get over.

Just throwing in my own 2 cents.

So... When you say you're serious, are you saying that you actually see you and Fluttershy married or that you just really like her? Or is it something completely different? I am just confused a bit because you say that you are married to her... But in the show, none of the mane 6 have a stallionfriend, much less a stallion to call her own. Could you please explain?

First one: I'm sorry, but if I love Fluttershy in a special way, that's me. It does offend me. How would you like it if someone put art out there of your wife/girlfriend/one true love with other men, or worse, as a lesbian with other women? It would make you feel horrible. It would anger you, sadden you...

Second one: I see actually see us married, of course. She's the perfect mare. Quiet like me, beautiful, kind... I'm hoping to actually put our marriage into full effect...

Edited by Fluttershy's Stallion

Second one: I see actually see us married, of course. She's the perfect mare. Quiet like me, beautiful, kind... I'm hoping to actually put our marriage into full effect...

Um...I have never seen anyone so intense like this, even in an RP. I mean, in the show, fluttershy is my favorite, but I wouldn't marry her, even if she was real. I would simply have her as a friend. The main thing that catches my attention is that you say you are wanting to marry her, even though she is an imaginary creature designed and developed by people's imaginations. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just a bit confused as to wether or not I'm reading what you say correctly.

Um...I have never seen anyone so intense like this, even in an RP. I mean, in the show, fluttershy is my favorite, but I wouldn't marry her, even if she was real. I would simply have her as a friend. The main thing that catches my attention is that you say you are wanting to marry her, even though she is an imaginary creature designed and developed by people's imaginations. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just a bit confused as to wether or not I'm reading what you say correctly.

I do no role playing... And yes, so, in real life, I love a beautiful mare that "does not exist". I have had my share of problems with this subject... I just hope your fine with it and all... If not, I'm sorry, but nothing can be done about it...

Let's not continue this conversation guys. I sense it could lead to some heat. Besides, let's say Fluttershy IS real. Let's say she has Internet. I don't think she'd be enjoying this if she did she this.

• Brohoof 1

First one: I'm sorry, but if I love Fluttershy in a special way, that's me. It does offend me. How would you like it if someone put art out there of your wife/girlfriend/one true love with other men, or worse, as a lesbian with other women? It would make you feel horrible. It would anger you, sadden you...

Well, if she was my WIFE or GIRLFRIEND, as in we both actually knew each other, acknowledged each other's feelings, and shared in them (and she actually existed), then yeah, I'd be offended.

But fluttershy? She's a fictional character. If -ANYONE- has any right to feel offended by other people pairing her with others, it's her creator, lauren faust.

I do no role playing... And yes, so, in real life, I love a beautiful mare that "does not exist". I have had my share of problems with this subject... I just hope your fine with it and all... If not, I'm sorry, but nothing can be done about it...

All I would suggest is that you should not be so ready to relinquish that kind of information to people. If those are your feelings, then that's for you, not everyone will be willing to understand, much less accept, the feelings you have towards a character who doesn't exist.

• Brohoof 1

Once again, I apologize if this insults you, but it seems as if, let's say, someone wanted to marry Candace from phineas and ferb (ignore Jeremy for a moment). True, she does have a personality, but she is a creation of a person or group of people's minds. She is only real in the world that they create. That is what confuses me mainly, is how you would even be able to marry the other. A marriage consists of agreement to a unified life by two people (or for you...pony...I guess). what I don't understand is how the agreement would be made. I'm not trying to put you down or anything of the sort! I'm just confused as to what exactly you mean.

Once again, I apologize if this insults you, but it seems as if, let's say, someone wanted to marry Candace from phineas and ferb (ignore Jeremy for a moment). True, she does have a personality, but she is a creation of a person or group of people's minds. She is only real in the world that they create. That is what confuses me mainly, is how you would even be able to marry the other. A marriage consists of agreement to a unified life by two people (or for you...pony...I guess). what I don't understand is how the agreement would be made. I'm not trying to put you down or anything of the sort! I'm just confused as to what exactly you mean.

There HAVE been marriages between people and certain things that they placed immense value in, such as a man who married his DS that had his AI girlfriend on, and another guy who married a pillow that had a image of a girl on it.

But fluttershy is intellectual property, I wonder if one could claim copyright if someone were to try and marry her....

Let's not continue this conversation guys. I sense it could lead to some heat. Besides, let's say Fluttershy IS real. Let's say she has Internet. I don't think she'd be enjoying this if she did she this.

First of all, if she was real, as I've said we'd be a couple.

Second, conversation can be need so easily... I'll just take a couple euthinization pills if this does continue.

You don't know how hard I will try to get this legalized at 18. I don't care if she's not real. Marriage is united by love, not whether you're real or not. True, untamed love for somepony else. And that is how me and Fluttershy are going to be.

There HAVE been marriages between people and certain things that they placed immense value in, such as a man who married his DS that had his AI girlfriend on, and another guy who married a pillow that had a image of a girl on it.

But fluttershy is intellectual property, I wonder if one could claim copyright if someone were to try and marry her....

Um...first off, where do you find this stuff? Secondly, the only thing I have heard similar to this is in some tribe of Africa, a girl is married to a dog at the age of nine or so depending on the location of her first tooth (top vs. bottom). I apologize if I'm being redundant, but I'm puzzled by the idea of marrying her. I just can't grasp the idea of marrying someone's ideas. That's how I see it. I feel this may eventually get relatively heated. If need be, simply pm me and I will get back to you much sooner.

First of all, if she was real, as I've said we'd be a couple.

Second, conversation can be need so easily... I'll just take a couple euthinization pills if this does continue.

Why would you take a euthinization pill?! You don't need to kill yourself or put yourself into a deep sleep to get away from this! I personally am okay with you thinking this way. I, as well as many others, are simply confused. This is not something to kill oneself or harm oneself over.