Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PETA Attacks Pokemon?

Padlock-Keys

That's PETA for you, they don't care how controversial their claims are, as long as they're getting attention, that is perfectly fine with them. While I'm not a Pokemon fan, that was just plain wrong to make a parody of it because the game, "glorifies" animal abuse.

While I'm at it, how about that nearly 100% kill rate they have at their Virginia shelter, perfectly healthy animals, in need of a home, being euthanised instead.

I don't get why PETA is getting their jimmies rustled over Pokemon. Pokemon is awesome and a big lesson in the show especially, is love and care for your Pokemon. Any way I don't think kids are going to go train their real pets to fight each other because of Pokemon.

well that's just my opinion...

• Brohoof 3

I don't get why PETA is getting their jimmies rustled over Pokemon. Pokemon is awesome and a big lesson in the show especially, is love and care for your Pokemon. Any way I don't think kids are going to go train their real pets to fight each other because of Pokemon.

well that's just my opinion...

PETA logic:

OMG! Pokemon encourages animal abuse! Lets make a parody game with lots of blood and gore in it, that will teach children that animal abuse is wrong!

• Brohoof 2

Just saw some video playthroughs of it, and the end really got to me. It was really insightful to learn how Ash never cared for Pikachu or any pokemon at all.

You know, despite the fact that

• In the very first episode he risked his life for Pikachu
  • He decided not to force Pikachu to evolve because he believed in his abilities and valued the bond they had
  • He decided to let Pikachu go live with other Pikachus at one time becuase he believed he (Pikachu) would have a better life
  • He never forced Pikachu into a pokeball because Pikachu didn't like being inside one
  • He always puts the well being of his pokemon ahead of even his own
Oh wait... You just successfully and systematically pissed off countless fans of a show that teaches friendship, trust and compassion.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Posted Image

Oh Dear Aunt Sally. (I don't even have any Aunts!)

No all witty jokes aside, there seriously needs to be some sort of exposure towards PETA and shitty companies like this, Though what's it gonna take? The only reason why is that I hope PETA would attack MLP was because maybe someone would eventually expose them for who they really are.

Seriously. Someone needs to stop them. Though I don't know how. *Sigh* I guess that there's nothing we can do. Maybe start a charity for animals or something, hack into PETA's cooperation, I just don't know, but overall companies like this make me want to vomit because I have gotten almost all of my dogs (the other dogs I got from friends never have I bought from a pet shop) from a shelter.

My dog Copper was next to be euthanize we got him when I was a baby, now I'm fifteen, now he's fourteen, now he's soon to be fifteen in December, he can literally pull my mom off her feet when she walks him to the park! It seems the older he gets the more hyper he gets *_*.

And just doing that, rescuing a dog from a shelter or specific rescue is ten times better then what PETA has displayed here for us...

Is this legit? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Oh why am I even asking that, it's PETA, of course it's legit!!!! These are after all the same people who went after Mario for wearing a raccoon costume!!!! After that incident, nothing's too stupid for them!!!!!!

PETA: it's kinda useless B)

You know, I can get behind PETA on some of their stated positions regarding how animals are treated in some places such as farms/hatcheries, but that's where things end. I don't have a problem with the death and consumption of animals - Good luck finding a man who loves red meat more than I do - and they have plenty of tenets that they downplay or hide entirely.

Did you know PETA supports animal euthanasia? So do I. In fact, I'll have to have my lab put to sleep this coming Sunday. PETA sees it as an act of mercy in the circumstances in which it's justified, just like me. The problem with that is the glaring contradiction against their profession that animals are essentially people and just as sentient. They argue for animal sentience and that they have all the rights we reserve for ourselves, but do we or should we forcibly euthanize somebody who is infirm if their mind is still intact? No. But PETA can somehow make an exception when it comes to animals. Sure, a dog might have a terrible cancer that's consuming her body, as is the case with my dog, but if it's alright despite her still being fully cognizant of her surroundings, then what of us? PETA's stance logically allows for one person to kill another, non-consensual person if they're nearing death. I suppose that they really wouldn't have a problem with it. If they did they wouldn't be able to compare the Holocaust to the meat industry. Like them or not, Penn & Teller have an excellent breakdown of who and what PETA actually is.

So if pokemon exist now...WHERE'S MY BUCKING VAPOREON!?!?!

Hey, yeah....if that is true then I want myself a Growlithe!!!!! >.>

anyway...i relized something ironic, some of the pokemon in the games and the anime don't even LOOK like animals. get the facts right please PETA.

PETA is disgusting. Pokemon is one of my favorite games and I'm totally against animal abuse. In fact, I think that if I saw someone abusing an animal, I would beat them up. This is wrong on so many levels. They're a shitty organisation and I would be glad if Anonymous would shut them down.

I don't see how making a video game parodying Pokemon (or Mario in the past) helps animals at all. Peta has been hypocrites for years, anyway. I'm vegetarian for my health. Some meats make me quite ill. I do believe humans were bread for meat though, but I disagree with some of the methods used for killing. I mean, the way they make McDonald's nuggets are unbelievable. Electric bathtubs? If we're going to eat the animal's meat, let it have a good life, and give it a harmless death such as gas chambers or something like that.

Not exactly a ranching expert.

Edited by Dίsмαjo

This just in: PETA's insane! But if you've seen any of their previous advertising stunts you already know that. This group has been taken over by deluded fanatics who thrive on publicity. The regular people who simply keep happy and healthy pets and treat other animals well set a better example than PETA ever will.

Posted Image

"So, what are we going to do tonight, Rainbow?"

Posted Image

"The same thing we do every night, Pinkie."

Posted Image

"Be 120% cooler than PETA."

• Brohoof 3