gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

My god.

I was expecting an interim raid like Ruby Sanctum.

I was expecting Farahlon to be added.

I was expecting AT LEAST a battleground.

latias.gif

My god.

Nope. Blizzard basically said screw you to everyone. I'm guessing they're going with the yearly xpac thing after all. That is the worst thing to do. This whole xpac has basically had one patch. You can't count 6.1 because that gave us jack.

My god.

I was expecting AT LEAST PvP balancing.

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

Stopped playing about a month before patch 6.2 dropped, just got bored with it. Not worth paying for something I didn't wanna play anymore.

To be honest the game feels a lot less immersive than it used to. With the introduction of dungeon finder and garrisons you barely ever get out into the world... it gets boring. I mean it's still a great game, but it gets old fast. Especially after you reach max level, in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy Fan Club

BE3XjkA.jpg

sig by Blue Snowfire

Welp, now this expansion is over, and I feel very disappointed.

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

It's pretty sad what's happening to this game. But you know what I think the problem is? The game is aging, and it shows. I think it would be best to do maybe a couple more xpacs, and then call it quits and work on the next big MMO. Something fresh, and new. And I hate to say it, but the next MMO they do needs to be F2P. But I'd say make it like ESO, $60 up front and have microtransactions, but don't make them feel necessary, just a side bonus. Just like, cosmetic stuff, and maybe mounts, but not useful items like gear, and the like. 

I feel the Devs are burnt out, and want to do something else. That's what I think. I dunno about you guys, though.

It's pretty sad what's happening to this game. But you know what I think the problem is? The game is aging, and it shows. I think it would be best to do maybe a couple more xpacs, and then call it quits and work on the next big MMO. Something fresh, and new. And I hate to say it, but the next MMO they do needs to be F2P. But I'd say make it like ESO, $60 up front and have microtransactions, but don't make them feel necessary, just a side bonus. Just like, cosmetic stuff, and maybe mounts, but not useful items like gear, and the like. 

I feel the Devs are burnt out, and want to do something else. That's what I think. I dunno about you guys, though.

Look, I just want a Starcraft MMO.

I am 100% convinced that Blizzard hates PvP. The balance this patch is a joke, they made all the most powerful specs even more powerful and nerfed things that needed no nerfs. The game has made it so that every player is the same cookie cutter class-spec-talent combo as everyone else, and that sucks. There's not a lot I miss about Vanilla, but they way they did talents and specs, with the big tree, made PvP feel fresh and fun, and sharing silly builds that actually worked was something special. I remember arguments shooting back and forth about which mage build was better and where to put your points, and how you could shape the way you played by picking something with more survivability, or more AoE damage, or more single target damage. I don't care about world PvP or those days-long AV battles, I just want the spice of old PvP speccing to be back, instead of having one path be the only viable one.

Just had to get that off my chest.

• Brohoof 1

@@VulpineTaco,Maybe if they actually separated PvE from the PvP, it wouldn't be an issue. But nope. "Let's nerf demonology because too many people play it!" Oops, it's not a viable PvP spec anymore, too bad, suck it up, guys." Like it seriously can't be hard to make balancing separate.

I found the reason they nerfed Demonology that they stated during the Q&A to be laughable, which, in essentia, went like this:

Demonology was the highest performing spec, but was the most complicated to play, according to Blizzard. Thus, a lot of people were either forced to play a spec that was "too complex" or be ostracized for playing the inferior spec. Thusly, while they figure out a suitable redesign for the spec that is "less complicated," they nerfed it into the ground.

*Scoffs* At least Demonology knew they were getting nerfed. Frost DKs got fucking destroyed after sweeping buffs to the spec within 2 days of the patch's release, all because two of our theorycrafters forgot to check their fucking APLs on sims? Does nobody on the design team double check this shit? Why do we even need our fellow players to do your jobs for you in the first place? Now 2H Frost lies dead six feet under...again! Thank jesus DW Frost is still viable for ST and cleave, otherwise we'd have a massive outcry.

What's even the point of a PTR if the feedback is just ignored most of the time?

*sigh* At this point in time, WoD will be the last expansion for me. Too many broken promises.

2006-2016 RIP in peace Ongorom.

• Brohoof 1

latias.gif

I'm playing on a private server for now, only popping into retail from time to time. If anyone cares to play with me, I'm on the server Nostalrius, realm: Nostalrius Begins (PvP).

I'm playing on a private server for now, only popping into retail from time to time. If anyone cares to play with me, I'm on the server Nostalrius, realm: Nostalrius Begins (PvP).

I have a level 12 prot Warrior on there. If I'm on, maybe we can level together? I mean, depending on your level.

I have a level 12 prot Warrior on there. If I'm on, maybe we can level together? I mean, depending on your level.

I'm a level 8 warrior, prolly gonna spec 31 arms/20 fury. Horde side, of course.

I'm a level 8 warrior, prolly gonna spec 31 arms/20 fury. Horde side, of course.

Aw, damn, I'm alliance. :/ I could always make a new char.

Aw, damn, I'm alliance. :/ I could always make a new char.

Yeah, you could always move to the better faction o3o

Alright, what's your character name?

My orc is Gormaj, my undead Warlock is Vulpyt, and my Tauren Shaman is Vultyp.

I'll get on if you wanna level together, gonna make an Orc Prot Warrior.

(edited)

Almost copped the Warrior Tier 18. Gonna be a freakin' beast once I have it all locked. lol

Edited by Guest

What are you on right now, also where do you hang out usually?

What are you on right now, also where do you hang out usually?

None of them, I'm busy with other things.

Woot, finally made it to 100 on my lock ^_^

You better be playing affliction or else you'll be bad because Blizzard has ordained that aff is the only viable spec!

You better be playing affliction or else you'll be bad because Blizzard has ordained that aff is the only viable spec!

Destro is doing pretty well, too.