Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

Destro is doing pretty well, too.

Destro is certainly NOT doing well in PvP, at least. They've had almost no changes to the class, they have such little mobility, and they can easily be interrupted and nuked down.

Destro is certainly NOT doing well in PvP, at least. They've had almost no changes to the class, they have such little mobility, and they can easily be interrupted and nuked down.

Oh, well I don't PvP. They're doing well at higher item levels, at least.

Currently farming Honor and CP in Ashran. Freakin' easy, haha.

Uh oh. I think you guys should look at this:

Intriguing...

I love seeing people auction items well above their value. Like, 300% of it's worth. You're not going to sell netherweave cloth for 10000G for a single stack of 20. It's funny seeing people inflate prices so much.

I finished my Lock mog. What do you guys think?

02sSPId.jpg

Sw8OrAH.jpg

The staff is an agility staff, and it drops from Bastion Of Twilight, but it suits my warlock really well I had to go with it. It's a 14% drop, but I managed to get it on the first try.

• Brohoof 1

I finished my Lock mog. What do you guys think?

sig-3963068.02sSPId.jpg

sig-3963068.Sw8OrAH.jpg

The staff is an agility staff, and it drops from Bastion Of Twilight, but it suits my warlock really well I had to go with it. It's a 14% drop, but I managed to get it on the first try.

So teeny tiny :P Nice transmog though.

I'm not exactly sure why, but every time I fire up WoW and hop on a character, I get a rush initially. Then after a half hour or so, I instantly get bored and lose all motivation to play and just log off. The game just doesn't excite me anymore. I used to be able to play 5+ hours a day and still have fun each time I logged into the beautiful World.

I don't know if it's just me "growing out" of the game, this expansion being terrible (which I feel it is, but I wasn't a big fan of Cataclysm yet I still played often during that expansion's life cycle), if it's general burnout, or if my life's current situation that just doesn't make me want to have motivation and fun with gaming.

-_-

• Brohoof 1

I'm new here. Been a Brony for a long time but just stumbled across this place. Was just curious if anyone wanted to do stuff on WoW? Wouldn't mind adding to my friends list. Maybe we could do something like leveling or dungeons when I'm not busy? Nothing serious of course. Just for giggles. Can't find too many Bronies that play on my server.

I'm not exactly sure why, but every time I fire up WoW and hop on a character, I get a rush initially. Then after a half hour or so, I instantly get bored and lose all motivation to play and just log off. The game just doesn't excite me anymore. I used to be able to play 5+ hours a day and still have fun each time I logged into the beautiful World.

I don't know if it's just me "growing out" of the game, this expansion being terrible (which I feel it is, but I wasn't a big fan of Cataclysm yet I still played often during that expansion's life cycle), if it's general burnout, or if my life's current situation that just doesn't make me want to have motivation and fun with gaming.

-_-

I feel exactly the same way. I don't know if it's because I've been playing for 8+ years and it's just getting old for me or whether the game has less interesting things in this expansion.

In Mists of Pandaria I had 10 max levels and more on the way. Only last week I got my second level 100 and I played from the start of the expansion with only a couple of months break. I just can't sit through the levelling. It's too boring.

I'm new here. Been a Brony for a long time but just stumbled across this place. Was just curious if anyone wanted to do stuff on WoW? Wouldn't mind adding to my friends list. Maybe we could do something like leveling or dungeons when I'm not busy? Nothing serious of course. Just for giggles. Can't find too many Bronies that play on my server.

Don't forget to mention which servers you are on. US, EU etc..

(edited)

-_-

Man I feel the exact same! I pay like £10 to play for 20 mins and then decide it's boring! It's been like this for a few years, I'm beginning to think I've just grown out of the game and it time to move on to newer things!

I think the fact that the community I had in WoW died reinforces that.

Regarding the motivation thing, I think I am experiencing something similar! I used to game on wow for 5+ (sometimes 10 hours) straight no problem! Now when I play I just don't relax at all and just get frustrated. I think that watching anime and doing other things now is how I relax! (I also play dota and runescape a bit)

Edited by Planty
  • Brohoof 1

Booooo! Alliance! Go back to being dead!

Hey, that's not nice :okiedokielokie:  Alliance and Horde are both interesting factions.

Nope, Alliance are a bunch of wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeners.

Is it just the players, or do you not like alliance aesthetically?

Only playing one faction is like playing only half of the game. It's a bit expensive for that.

Is it just the players, or do you not like alliance aesthetically?

Both, either. I basically only like dwarves and gnomes.

Plus, the Alliance stole the Forsaken's rightful land, and that's no good.

Edited by VulpineTaco

Both, either. I basically only like dwarves and gnomes.

Plus, the Alliance stole the Forsaken's rightful land, and that's no good.

I don't know about you, but I know that there are horde players just as bad, and the horde in lore haven't really been shown to be the friendliest or noblest, either.

I'm really hoping the next expansion has a compelling and interesting story, along with solid PvP. WoD's story bores me to death. It never interested me. Even while I disliked Cataclysm, the story and PvP at least still kept me in the game.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno. I'm keeping my expectations low for the next xpac. I think Blizz is losing it.

Not trying to be pessimistic, but it's hard not to be.