gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

You know, I really hate what they've done to legendaries. Legendaries shouldn't be easy to get, and with last xpac's cloak, and this xpac's ring, they fucked them up.

If everyone has a legendary, no one does. That's pretty much the gist of it. I would love to get Doomhammer, or Gorehowl on my Pally.

You know, I really hate what they've done to legendaries. Legendaries shouldn't be easy to get, and with last xpac's cloak, and this xpac's ring, they fucked them up.

If everyone has a legendary, no one does. That's pretty much the gist of it. I would love to get Doomhammer, or Gorehowl on my Pally.

Wouldn't both of those weapons kind of clash with the idea of a Paladin being Orcish weapons?

Who's excited for the expansion announcement tomorrow?

I'm honestly shocked that it hasn't leaked yet. Ever since Cata I feel like I found out what expansion it was going to be before it was official. 

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 1

Who's excited for the expansion announcement tomorrow?

I'm honestly shocked that it hasn't leaked yet. Ever since Cata I feel like I found out what expansion it was going to be before it was official. 

Well at least someone besides me is looking forward to it rather than dreading it.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I think its going to be a really crucial expansion for them. Lots of people we're unsatisfied with WoD, they've lost like 5 million subs since it released. WoD had the least amount of content out of any xpac, yet they have the most amount of people on their team as they've ever had. So, my hope is that they're using all those guys to really pull out all the stops with this next one. They need something spectacular to stop hemorrhaging subs.

I don't want WoW to die, but they need to step it up. I mean, I'm going to buy the expansion anyway because I'm far too invested in that world, but I want it to be able to hold me longer than WoD did. 

Edited by Banul

I think its going to be a really crucial expansion for them. Lots of people we're unsatisfied with WoD, they've lost like 5 million subs since it released. WoD had the least amount of content out of any xpac, yet they have the most amount of people on their team as they've ever had. So, my hope is that they're using all those guys to really pull out all the stops with this next one. They need something spectacular to stop hemorrhaging subs.

I don't want WoW to die, but they need to step it up. I mean, I'm going to buy the expansion anyway because I'm far too invested in that world, but I want it to be able to hold me longer than WoD did. 

Similar except I like WoD, it has a very Conan the Barbarian feel to it. I know what you mean though, they keep bringing back elements from the past games and that's not bad in my book but the Prophet has had a vision of the Army of Light at last vanquishing the Burning Legion. THE source of all evil in their universe.

They've set that up, they can't keep holding off on it forever. (Also, PLEASE let us be "diplomats" or something and try to negotiate peace between the sides.)

I have a level 70 Orc warrior.

Do you like the Horde or the Alliance more? For whichever you say, why do you like that faction more?

Well at least someone besides me is looking forward to it rather than dreading it.  :lol:

Are you excited? On a scale of one to ten with ten being the most, how excited are you? I'm an eight.

• Brohoof 1

any warrior or dk that farms this? sword = armageddon. i got it a few moinths ago. apperently it has a drop chance of 0.33%. ive got it the first time i solod naxrammas haha

post-33772-0-07910200-1438816979.png

Are you excited? On a scale of one to ten with ten being the most, how excited are you? I'm an eight.

I'd say about an eight, maybe a seven as I'm not sure I have the time to spend on it. 

I just spend my days at Booty Bay, hunting Alliance. lol

Last time I logged out I was at the bar in Booty Bay.

No, that is not a challenge.  :P

Besides I thought Booty Bay was neutral?

Last time I logged out I was at the bar in Booty Bay.   No, that is not a challenge.    Besides I thought Booty Bay was neutral?

Not on PvP servers. :sunbutt: 

It's a pretty dangerous place to be for a low level, especially when all the 100's are around. 

Next expansion will be revealed today. If they go for "Eyes of ashara" expansion it could maybe even make up for WoD.

We all know that blizzard loves their trolls and night elves, which is almost as much as paladins.

Oh and I heard a Horde vs Alliance discussion. Alliance wins 70% of PVP games globally because of the Human and Dwarf racials. They are just really broken, and needs serious work.

Oh and if someone wants to play. I got Level 100s on Dreanor EU and Outland EU.

• Brohoof 1

Next expansion will be revealed today. If they go for "Eyes of ashara" expansion it could maybe even make up for WoD. We all know that blizzard loves their trolls and night elves, which is almost as much as paladins.

Wasn't Azshara defeated during the Cataclysm? 

No, Queen Azshara. You know the queen of the nagas? She is the strongest mage in the lore and a follower of the old god N'zoth and once tried to summon the burning legion.

No one has seen her since the sundering where she and the most powerful elves were pulled underseas and turned into nagas.

Many people say that we will fight her and the Amani trolls in the next expansion, with good reason too. We have not seen her pretty much since the sundering.

• Brohoof 1

No, Queen Azshara. You know the queen of the nagas? She is the strongest mage in the lore and a follower of the old god N'zoth and once tried to summon the burning legion.

No one has seen her since the sundering where she and the most powerful elves were pulled underseas and turned into nagas.

Many people say that we will fight her and the Amani trolls in the next expansion, with good reason too. We have not seen her pretty much since the sundering.

Yeah I know who she is. There was an underwater portion in Cataclysm I thought she was the boss of that place. Guess not.

Edited by Steel Accord

They were going to do more with her in cata, with a raid in Vash'ir and everything, but they ran out of time and scrapped it. That's why you never find out what happens to Neptulon 

We all know that blizzard loves their trolls and night elves, 

It's about time for a troll expansion, they've been in damn near every single one by now.

I can see it now, the first raid is Zul Zul

• Brohoof 2

They were going to do more with her in cata, with a raid in Vash'ir and everything, but they ran out of time and scrapped it. That's why you never find out what happens to Neptulon 

A shame, but that does mean that she and the rest of the ancient empire can have it's own expansion to shine.

It's about time for a troll expansion, they've been in damn near every single one by now.

Especially now that Vol'jin has stepped into his own as Warchief of the Horde. Contrasted with the previous Troll villains, he could almost represent that glorious empire the Trolls once enjoyed but in a completely different form, racially integrated and tempered by honor. 

The Darkspears: from exiles to kings.

Actually that sounds like Vol'jin's biography title.  ^_^

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah I know who she is. There was an underwater portion in Cataclysm I thought she was the boss of that place. Guess not.

Btw she is an eternal demigod now. So just like Arcimonde and the most powerful demons, she cannot be killed. Just exiled for a long period of time.

• Brohoof 2

Btw she is an eternal demigod now. So just like Arcimonde and the most powerful demons, she cannot be killed. Just exiled for a long period of time.

Ah Goddammit!

You know give the writers some credit for Wrath and Cataclysm, at least the ending to those made you feel like you actually accomplished something and made Azeroth just a fraction of a bit safer. Blizzard has overall been good at keeping the world from stagnating, but for every super villain that falls, it just seems like there's a looming threat of the ones that simply cannot be killed.

• Brohoof 1

Ah Goddammit!

You know give the writers some credit for Wrath and Cataclysm, at least the ending to those made you feel like you actually accomplished something and made Azeroth just a fraction of a bit safer. Blizzard has overall been good at keeping the world from stagnating, but for every super villain that falls, it just seems like there's a looming threat of the ones that simply cannot be killed.

It kinda makes sence though, if they had not been eternal,  the titans would have killed them. Plus it gives the horde and the alliance a reason to not wipe eachother off. But instead just fight to get the things they want, like in pandaria. I mean it kinda makes sence for the old gods and their MOST powerful followers to be eternal.

On another note. Do you guys think Sylvanas windrunner will go evil? Her apothercaries are still working on a new plague, plus the forums are going nuts for a forsaken expansion.

• Brohoof 1

On another note. Do you guys think Sylvanas windrunner will go evil? Her apothercaries are still working on a new plague, plus the forums are going nuts for a forsaken expansion.

She's either going to go full villian or get some kind of redemption arc. I hope it's the latter because I liked her better when she was more morally grey, but it's probably the former because Blizzard loves making bosses out of former heroes.

• Brohoof 2

That's risky as it means basically splitting the Forsaken (in-universe and out) down the middle between those still loyal to the Horde and those who wish to further basically the apocalypse. 

She's either going to go full villian or get some kind of redemption arc. I hope it's the latter because I liked her better when she was more morally grey, but it's probably the former because Blizzard loves making bosses out of former heroes.

Kind of almost Dark Souls logic there isn't it? As relatively upbeat and heroic WoW is, a disturbingly large number of heroes end up dead, corrupted, or corrupted and then killed . . . thus dead.

Medivh, Illidan, Fordragon, Malygos, Cenarius, the list goes on.

• Brohoof 2