Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Minty has ideas for roleplays and stuff!

MintyNinjaPrincess

So yeah. I am open to most any pairings. I'm kind of a huge multiplier. That said, I do have a few favorite pairings...

-Bonbon x Lyra

-Rainbow Dash x Fluttershy

-Spike x Rarity

-Octavia x Vynil Scratch

-Big Mac x Fluttershy

-Derpy Hooves / Ditzy Doo x Doctor Whooves

-Any of the Mane Six x An OC (...this depends on the OC of course)

Do not make the mistake of thinking these are the only pairings I like. If you have a pairing you like and decide to suggest it, chances are that I will like the pairing too. So assert yourself!

I will play anypony. Canon or OC.

And here are some vague pony ideas...

Applejack? x OC

*A rich Canterlot Pony has been kicked out of the house by his/her parents for being an insufferable spoiled brat, and having no respect for the family's money. They kick them out, hoping that perhaps this will shock them into learning some humility. Being a stubborn pony, the formerly-rich Canterlot Pony wanders, searching for a place to live and not finding any. They somehow wander so far that they arrive in Ponyville on the doorstep of the Apple Family, covered in mud and distraught over their situation. Applejack decides that she will open up her home to this pony, so long as they promise to work hard on the farm in exchange. Slowly the pony learns to be humble, and to care about others. They also fall in love with Applejack ((Or possibly Big Mac, or an older Applebloom if you'd prefer that.)) But they are afraid, because even if their parents wanted them to be humble and not spend all their money on stupid things, they most certainly did not want them to run off with some uncouth country pony.

Pinkie Pie x OC

*A certain pony has had bad luck all of their life because of a curse passed down in their family that has no known cure. They have a very grim outlook on life because of this, and constantly expect the worst to happen. They are the sort that, if they smelled flowers, they would immediately look arround for a funeral. They eventually find themselves in ponyville, and they get the standard Pinkie Pie greeting. Pinkie Pie finds out very quickly that this pony is a bit of a grump, very rarely smiles and nearly never laughs. She endevors to make this pony happy. In the process she finds out about the curse and decides to do everything in her power to find a way to break it, even though this pony has lost all hope of doing so.

Spike x Rarity

*Spike gets turned into a pony. He is convinced for whatever reason that his only chance with Rarity is to become a stallion. So he foolishly makes a deal with a secretly-evil witch in order for this to happen. While he is a stallion, nopony knows who he is. Rarity starts to fall for him because his stallion self reminds her of Spike, but at the same time the mane six is worried because they think that Spike has run away. Drama and hijinx ensue.

??? x ???

*A human comes to Equestria. An evil has come to Equestria from another world, and the elements of harmony are not enough. They realize they need a pure hearted person from another world. Unfortunately they had little time to find the right kind of person from another world, so they just end up grabbing the first human they find via magic. Unfortunately the human they grab is not exactly the pure hearted hero they were looking for. The human may or may not turn into a pony once arriving at equestria, and can be male or female.

Lyra x Bonbon

*Lyra is a seapony who became a unicorn. Exactaly what it sounds like. Might take on a Little-Mermaid-ish storyline where Lyra meets Bonbon and quickly falls in love, but can't be with her unless she becomes a land-pony.

??? x ???

*The mane six go on a quest to rescue Princess Celestia. The Sun Princess is overcome with a mysterious illness that threatens her life. Luna tells them that she suspects that the illness is actually a curse, the likes of which can only be broken by a certain mysterious artifact that is thousands of miles to the north of Equestria. Only the bearers of the elements of harmony would have a chance at even finding it. While Luna stays behind to look after the kingdom and her sister, the mane six set out on a long journey across perilous uncharted lands. ...Shipping may or may not ensue.

Don't be afraid to suggest ideas. But that said, I do have the right to say no to those ideas too. ^^

----

.........And nobody replys.

Come on guys. There's got to be someone who wants to start a 1x1. I listed out some pretty good ideas. So where's everyone at? :/

Edited by MintyNinjaPrincess
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah I'd like a one on one rp with you if that's alright i have a character too that's abit original but also silly.

I kinda have a rp idea too maybe you'd like to hear it maddam.I love to do a one one one rp with you though.

Yeah I'd like a one on one rp with you if that's alright i have a character too that's abit original but also silly.

I kinda have a rp idea too maybe you'd like to hear it maddam.I love to do a one one one rp with you though.

Well I would be glad to hear your idea of course. Go ahead and tell me about it please? ^^

...No need to call me Maddam. XD

I would like to play spike in that Rp,

And the pinkie x OC fits in PERFECTLY with my OC (Seen on my profile pic, also here http://mlpforums.com...mma-storm-r1598.)! I would like to play that one aswell.

I can play others aswell if you want, I really like Roleplaying.

I'd be happy to do either of those just the same, and yeah, I can see that OC working just fine... The without-a-cutiemark thing could work as the curse. Have Pinkie Pie set out to find this pony's special tallent even though they're all like "Meh, I probably don't have one... >: " and stuff.

But which one would you prefer...?

But which one would you prefer...?

I could , or want. To do both, but consider slow updates. You see, I go on this site like every 20 minutes or so. When I'm home. From 8 am to about 4 pm (Central Europe time) I will not be able to update because I'm in school. On the weekends however I will be able almost all day and night. If you only can or want to do one of them. Then do the pinkie pie one. :wub:so awesome!

I could , or want. To do both, but consider slow updates. You see, I go on this site like every 20 minutes or so. When I'm home. From 8 am to about 4 pm (Central Europe time) I will not be able to update because I'm in school. On the weekends however I will be able almost all day and night. If you only can or want to do one of them. Then do the pinkie pie one. :wub:so awesome!

:lol: Then Pinkie Pie it is!

I'd much rather focus our eforts on that one. Don't want to spread outselves too thin after all.

Do we know enough to start, or is there any other questions/things/stuff you'd like us to figure out.

Rainbow dash and Twilight, they both seem to have big roles that are good enough for me.

I like the last one.

Rainbow dash and Twilight, they both seem to have big roles that are good enough for me.

I like the last one.

...So, are you saying that you would like to do the Quest-to-save-Celestia idea with a Rainbow x Twilight pairing? Because if so then I'm all for it. ^^

I'm fine playing either one. Do you have any prefferances about who you play?

I don't have any preferences, thank you. I'm fine playing either, though Rainbow or both would be nice~

Do we know enough to start, or is there any other questions/things/stuff you'd like us to figure out.

I currently have a break from school for about an hour so I took my bike and went home for a little while. But yeah, I'm ready to get started today. I'll be home in about 2 hours.

And just a question. Should my character know about the curse or find out about it in the process?

I currently have a break from school for about an hour so I took my bike and went home for a little while. But yeah, I'm ready to get started today. I'll be home in about 2 hours.

And just a question. Should my character know about the curse or find out about it in the process?

Either way is fine. I'll leave it up to you since she's your character and all. ^^

Unfortunately I must go to bed now because it's suuuuper late over here in California. But I'll reply in the morning with whatever you send my way.

I'd love it if you did Pinkie pie and fluttershy! But thats just me!

if you want to look at my OC It's in my signature. I'd love it if you wanted to use her! ^_^

(Ivy)

Edited by Midnightive