Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Minty fanclub

Steve Piranha

Welp, one of my last show requests is a reality (seriously, bats when  :unamused:?). After spending an eternity as a toyline exclusive, not appearing even in the Gameloft game, Mints finally appears in-show  :mlp_yay:

1972146__safe_screencap_minty+g4_earth+p

I kinda expected a bigger role for her, considering she got the privilege of appearing in a toy set with the princesses and the rest of the Mane 6 this close to the end (where toyline exclusives are ignored entirely)..... BUT SHE FINALLY APPEARED :mlp_yeehaa:. Now I only need by bats  :unamused:

Edited by Twilight Sparkle ✨
fix broken image

Seeing as how Hasbro is a TOY company,  and has chosen to throw Minty in g4 in various toy and plushie forms for years, I would think that that is more important and should have warranted a fanclub long ago, rather than just waiting with baited breath for an animated tv or short appearance. Can you really be called a Minty fan, if you just care about her animated appearance?  

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Seeing as how Hasbro is a TOY company,  and has chosen to throw Minty in g4 in various toy and plushie forms for years, I would think that that is more important and should have warranted a fanclub long ago, rather than just waiting with baited breath for an animated tv or short appearance. Can you really be called a Minty fan, if you just care about her animated appearance?  

Just be glad there is a Minty fan thread. Better late than never eh?  I think they're just excited because of all the years of Minty being introduced as just G4 toys, that she finally got made into the G4 animation. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Dude, Minty appearing in a G4 animation is one of my oldest fan requests since I’ve seen her portrayal as Rarity’s daughter in one of my favorite fics  :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Minty happens to be one of my first pony toys I’ve purchased. She came with Moondancer 

71PMvFEVlOL._SX425_.jpg

Aren’t they a pair of cuties :wub:?

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...