private RP - Train Ride Headed West

Ganaram Inukshuk

Ganaram did everything in his power to keep himself together, but not only was it exhausting, he was being disturbed-- Wait, a missing journal, and Rook's a treasure hunter? He didn't find much humour at the name "Daring Rook", but then he didn't wanna risk messing the seat.

When he felt like he could hold it again, he began to tune himself back in on the conversation:

"What do you guys think?"

To which Ganaram replied with:

"Well, we haven't been on the train for too long, probably half an hour or so, so it can't possibly be too far off. At best, it could still be in this very car. ... There's no bathroom on this car, isn't there...?"

Ganaram looked out again. Another river...

>> "So Rook... What's so important about this journal, anyways...?"

Ganaram yelled out, attracting the attention of everypony else:

"CAN YOU GET ON WITH IT?!!"

"So Rook... What's so important about this journal, anyways...?"

"That.. is an excellent question..." Rook said. He really had no answer that would sound somewhat normal, "It's not something you'd believe if I told you so. Perhaps I'll show you when I find -"

"For Celestia's sake, the bathroom is in that cart down there!" Rook pointed towards the back of the train. "There's a bar there too....wait a minute, I was there when the train was going to Canterlot!! Maybe that's where it is!" Rook exclaimed. He looked at the group, "C'mon, let's check it out."

Beat never changed his expression while Jade's exploded in anger recklessly explaining his past. His stare was intense, serious but at the same time toughtfull. He was gritting hi teeth but with his mouth closed, his jaw was tensed, his eyes never left him like he was expecting Jade to throw himself at him due to his furious yelling.

But nothing happened...

when he finished he left the car and closed the door shut.

"It's Beat Spark sunshine, Spark!!" Beat moderately yelled to the door.

There was a long pause before the stewardess mare spoke up again. "...would anypony else like refreshments?" She asked, smiling.

"well, do you have something that can help me to move my body again so I can show a lesson to that rude stallion?" Beat said.

The pony had a confused look on her face.

"I'm very sorry ...I'm being mean, I OK, thank you. And my most sincere apologies for that uncult stallion's behaviour"

"It's ok sir" said the nervous stewardess mare with a small smile, while she retired from the car.

"Can yo believe this Draco? who would thought that this innocent looking colt would be such a troublemaker. He should be grateful to me, I saved his flank from that royal guard when I threw the bomb".

"speaking of which..."

"why do you have squirrels, smoke bombs and rare gemstones with you Draco. Are you really a courier pony?" He said looking at the red stallion.

• Brohoof 1

"Yes I am a courier. I'm just smarter to bring things along to make my job easier. Plus I wonder why ponies don't use ventriliquism," Draco said slightly then threw his voice "I mean think about it if you have something in your mouth you can't really speak now can you?" Draco asked. "The squirrels I use to get back at rude customers," Draco said. "The gemstones or rather the talismans I use are to reduce the size of the package and make it resist high impacts or to heal some of my more serious wounds. They are my trade secret," Draco explained as he ordered some coffe before the mare left he also flirted with her slightly earning him a slap "I am one of the best because I'm friendly and well mannered," Draco said sarcasticlly.

"Yeah right I run through walls if I'm late for a delivery but even then they pay me full price for it and I on't know why. But anyhow the smoke bombs are a way for me to get away from awkward situations for instance back when I was in Manehatten I uh well how do I put it delicately," Draco said as he tried to think of something. He sighed "Look let's just say I accidentally slept with a dukes wife while I was drunk mind you," Draco said pretty quickly "Aha I'd rather not talk about the subject on why I was drunk in Manehatten or the reason why I got drunk. You'll find out soon enough I guess," Draco said as he sighed sadly.

"That.. is an excellent question..." Rook said. He really had no answer that would sound somewhat normal, "It's not something you'd believe if I told you so."

Amber sighed, looking away out of the window and 'ignoring' the pony for now. She could continue making fun of him, even because he seemed to ignore the first teasing, but that story was overall weird and she chose to not give it much importance. Not like weird things didn't usually happen around Equestria, but all the work always ended up in the hooves of the bearers of the Elements of Harmony, or even the princesses herselves. If said missing journal could possibly bring evil to the world, it would be none of Amber's business.

Amber slightly jumped in scare after Ganaram's sudden yelling. He seemed like such an always-calm pony, so she wasn't expecting that from him at all, even though she had already assumed he was a bit sensitive.

Seems like he really needs to use the bathroom... She thought.

"For Celestia's sake, the bathroom is in that cart down there!" Rook pointed towards the back of the train. "There's a bar there too....wait a minute, I was there when the train was going to Canterlot!! Maybe that's where it is!" Rook exclaimed. He looked at the group, "C'mon, let's check it out."

"Sure thing... You guys can go have fun with your little scavenger hunt, I'll just try to get some shut eye here..." She yawned. "Call me when we reach Manehatten..." She then curled back into a ball and closed her eyes.

The poor hyperactive mare could never stand such long trips. She 'almost' freaked out back in their former train and now, given the train cart full of picky Canterlotian ponies, another long and boring waiting time was imminent.

"Ugh... If at least my video game's batteries hadn't died..." Amber mumbled, loud enough for the rest of the group to hear.

• Brohoof 1

Ganaram followed in the direction of where Rook was pointing, and as fast as he could, he got out of his seat and dashed towards that direction, leaving the others in the dust. He then rammed his face into the door that led into the next car, as he had neglected to open it in his haste to relieve himself.

Opening the door, he noticed that the car was loaded with ponies. Yet another mess to weave through...

When Rook was starting to answer his question, he said that he couldn't explain what is in it, but he'd show it to them if he found it. Electrobolt was now curious about what was in the journal, but then Ganaram burst out, asking for Rook to get on with it. This caused the young colt to jump in shock, before looking at the gray pegasus. *What's his problem...?* he thought, still slightly spooked, when Rook spoke up again. As he spoke, though, he said that he perhaps lost his journal in the car he was previously in.

"Ugh... If at least my video game's batteries hadn't died..." Amber mumbled, loud enough for the rest of the group to hear.

While Amber was remaining behind, Ganaram and Rook started to rush towards the car where it was believed the lost journal was left behind. Shaking his head, he began to get up and walk to the car with the other two, but then his ears perked up as he heard Amber mumbling about her video game. *Wait... Amber plays video games, too...?* he thought, his previous curiosity now having left him as he looked back to the mare.

Turning around before sitting back down, he thought on what to say for a few seconds. Finally, he said, "Um... Excuse me, but, did you say something about a video game...?" Even though his original intentions were to join Rook and Ganaram in searching for the journal, Amber mentioning something about video games had hooked him instead, reeling him back to where he sat originally.

• Brohoof 2

(( OOC: Ponified names inbound~ ))

"Um... Excuse me, but, did you say something about a video game...?"

Amber opened her eyes and turned to Electrobolt, somewhat annoyed.

"Uh... Yeah, I did. Why? Are you one of those ponies that think mares can't play games? Well, shame on you." She assumed, reinforcing her weird bipolarity. Now that she thought about it, the green colt did have a cutie mark resembling a video game controller, so no wonder he was interested. Even because he lost his luggage earlier, perhaps she could at least try to be polite.

Amber eyed her saddlebag beside her and searched around in it, then levitating the said portable device.

"I've got this Ponytendo DS here, but the battery is dried out. I forgot to charge it when we stopped at Canterlot... Anyway, I also got a couple of games here, like Trotemon, Super Mareio Bros, Maretroid and whatnot..." She told Electrobolt, hoping he would understand all the stuff she was talking about.

"Wanna have a look?... Think fast." As Amber threw the video game towards the colt's general direction and got comfortable in her seat once again, with another yawn. "See if you can do anything about it, so neither of us die of boredom..."

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: This will be the first post involving Gem.)

Ganaram:

Ganaram did he could to keep himself from peeing all over the floor, however, bumping into everypony didn't help his situation one bit. After what felt like an eternity of colliding with everypony and the occasional potty dance, he finally saw the bathroom in sight, which Ganaram proceeded towards without any haste.

. . .

Ganaram walked out of the bathroom both exhausted and relieved, thinking to himself that he maybe should've used the bathroom back in Canterlot.

His attention was soon diverted towards looking for Rook and the others; After all, Rook was the one who pointed out where the bathroom was. It was just as difficult for him to navigate his way around the pony as it was to get to the bathroom...

(@AnonyPoni, You're up.)

-----     -----     -----

Gem:

"Alright, I heard something break, now what was it?"

Gem looked around the cab to hear what she believed was the sound of breaking glass, and as sure as she was, when she looked up, she saw the sad carnage of a lightbulb still affixed to the ceiling... With the wreckage of a banana covering it and the fixture... Gem sighed and continued:

"Looks like the work a repairpony is never done..."

Using her mouth, she pulled out her

to grab the remnants of the bulb, and then meticulously fastened in a new one, not minding one bit about the banana mush still on the ceiling. What was fairly astonishing was that she did so without any aid of using her unicorn magic; Anyway, she wouldn't have be able to do so, as her horn was wrapped in bandages.

"Ehh, I'll let the night pony get it..."

Once her work was done, she put back her tool, but paused to look at the ponies onboard. She couldn't help but ask:

"Uhh, what happened to you guys?"

(@Motion Spark, @Jadefire, @dragon4111, You're up.)

• Brohoof 1

"Besides getting our flanks kicked by a psycho yet pretty pink mare nothing much," Draco said as he looked at the pretty light blue mare. "Miss what is your name?" Draco asked as he looked at the mare. "Well besides me being wanted in Canterlot thanks to a smoke bomb,"

When Amber had responded to him, saying he was like other ponies that thought a mare couldn't play video games, he flinched. This wasn't his intention at all. He didn't even intend to sound that way. However, after a little, she calmed down before pulling something out of her saddlebag as his eyes gazed at the device. He couldn't help but look at it as Amber described it. *No way... She has the Ponytendo DS? That's the newest handheld game system, isn't it???* he questioned himself, amazed. He had never managed to save up enough bits to get the device, so he never had been able to have one. After she had finished explaining it, she then lobbed the Ponytendo DS to the young Earth Pony, who quickly caught the system as cautiously as possible. The last thing he wanted to do was let the system get broken.

After Amber got comfy again, Electrobolt looked at the video game system in his hooves, just looking it over at first. This was the first time he ever saw a Ponytendo DS right there, so he was just amazed. After that, though, he began to think on how to get the system working again. This system is different from the Gamepony Advance, as it has rechargeable batteries, as opposed to requiring normal batteries. He was then curious, wondering if there was an electrical outlet for a charger. Hopefully it wouldn't be as bad as whatever cut off the electricity in the other train.

• Brohoof 3

Rook rolled his eyes when Ganaram ran into the bathroom. What was he, a baby sitter? Rook turned around to see if the other two ponies had followed them, but it seemed like they were still in the other cart.

Rook scanned over the bar to see if his journal was anywhere there. Sadly, no dice. When he went back to the bathroom, to see if Ganaram came out, Rook caught a glimpse of somepony reading a little tan book.... Wait a minute, that's my journal!!!!!!

Pushing everypony out of the way, he ran up to the large pony who had the book, "ahem... excuse me, sir... I think that's mine."

The pony looked up. "You talkin' 'bout dis?" He raised the journal, "Dis yo's?"

"Yeah"

The pony swung his hoof in a backhoof and hit Rook's face, throwing him across the cart.

• Brohoof 1

Amber just sat there, looking at Electrobolt with an unconcerned look on her face as the astonished colt inspected the video game, treating it like some kind of relic. Was it really that important? All she knew about it is that it had rechargeable batteries, which was a rather advanced technology compared to the previous generation of pony gaming devices. But perhaps Electrobolt knew much more about it - no wonder.

Amber then began to imagine how funny Electrobolt's reaction would be if he saw the various video games she and the band owned in Coal Dust's headquarters in Manehatten. Games were probably their greatest hobby back then, so they had quite a collection of it. Letting out a giggle, she decided to tell him about it.

"You should see the--"

Amber was suddenly interrupted by a couple of gasps coming from some of the passengers, followed by Rook sliding across the floor, seemingly after being hit by something or somepony.

Startled, she quickly eyed the supposed aggressor standing at the end of the cart.

"HEY!!" Amber immediately stood up from her seat and trotted towards the pony, angrily confronting him. "Who do you think you are, you brute??"

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

Gem:

mlpfimrpgemknifewrenchp.png

Gem awkwardly responded to the red pegasus's question:

"I, uhh... My name's Gem...?"

As one of the train's repairponies, she found it to be out-of-place to be speaking with one of the passengers, especially somepony who says to have been what she thought to be quite a doozy. She continued on, staring at the the others, asking them the same question while maintaining the same attitude she had from when she first entered the car:

"Did all you guys get beaten up by the same pony?"

Typically, she wouldn't let herself talk to one of the passengers, but:

"Listen, I don't care what you're gonna say; I really should be off right now but they want me working overtime. Apparently, somepony fried the fuse box. It took me forever just to sort out all of that burnt wiring. I need rest."

Blatantly, she took off her toolbag and goggles and set them aside, as she allowed herself to sit onto one of the vacant seats across from the other ponies.

"Seems like you were beaten to a pulp..."

-----     -----     -----

Ganaram:

Ganaram continued looking for Rook, but his attention was instead diverted to what sounded like a pony being punched. When he looked at what was happening, he was surprised by what had happened: It was Rook who was punched.

Shocked to see what had happened, he scanned the room for whoever thrown him, and located a large pony who had what was probably Rook's notebook.

Running on impulse as he did from back in Canterlot, Ganaram picked up a nearby chair and proceeded to whack the pony.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah no kidding Miss Gem. Hmm cute name for a cute unicorn," Draco said honestly he accidentally turned onto the side with his broken wing and started to curse in zebracan. "Pardon my language Gem," Draco said as he looked at Gem slightly. "But yeah by the same mare,"

• Brohoof 1

When Electrobolt couldn't readily find an electrical outlet, he shrugged and looked back at the Ponytendo DS that was in his hooves. As he continued looking at it, he then heard Amber giggle before beginning to say something. However, before she could continue with her sentence, her attention was distracted by gasps and what sounded like a loud smack. Confused, he quickly looked over, turning around in his seat to see what the commotion was all about. It was then that he had seen Room hit the wall. This had left him surprised, as he wondered what Rook had done to warrant him getting knocked across the car.

Just then, Amber had called out to this one pony whom was possibly the one who slugged the dark green unicorn while approaching him. *Oh shoot, Amber... What are you doing?* he thought, when at that moment, Ganaram had smacked the pony in the back of his head with a chair. Dropping his head on the back of the seat he was in, he groaned. *This is only going to get us into MORE trouble than we're already in...* Seeing as Amber left her saddlebag behind, Electro slipped the Ponytendo DS inside her saddlebag before hurrying over to where the group was gathering.

After Beat heard Draco giving this strange unknown pony some sensitive information of what happened in Canterlot, he felt the urge to facehoof, but he couldn't because his body was still paralized... "I feel like strangling Draco" Beat thought.

and on top of that he could felt how his spine was slowly aligning, which caused him a bit of pain.

"I, uhh... My name's Gem...?"   As one of the train's repairponies, she found it to be out-of-place to be speaking with one of the passengers, especially somepony who says to have been what she thought to be quite a doozy. She continued on, staring at the the others, asking them the same question while maintaining the same attitude she had from when she first entered the car:   "Did all you guys get beaten up by the same pony?"   Typically, she wouldn't let herself talk to one of the passengers, but:   "Listen, I don't care what you're gonna say; I really should be off right now but they want me working overtime. Apparently, somepony fried the fuse box. It took me forever just to sort out all of that burnt wiring. I need rest." Blatantly, she took off her toolbag and goggles and set them aside, as she allowed herself to sit onto one of the vacant seats across from the other ponies.   "Seems like you were beaten to a pulp..."

"What a... who she dare she is?" Beat thought in his mind indignated. "What kind of service we have in this train, and on top of that she's shameless enough to seat in one of the seats and ask us questions like nothing?" he thought.

"I MUST do something"

------

Beat broke the silence "Gem is it? why don't you get me a pain killer or a asphirin with  a glass of water? please put a straw in the glass. Thank you" 

"I'll be right back you two I need to see about Jade alright so Beat and Gem I'll see you two" Draco said as he got up slowly. He knew what he needed to do. His gaze hard as he walked to the caboose to see Jade drinking cider. It made him angry yeah he lost someone but so had Draco if not more so. "So is this it you're going to drink yourself to death," Draco said as his voice was cold.he knocked the drink away from him. "I heard but really you got lucky so what you fell for some pony. You got exiled from your home. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU COULD BEGIN AGAIN BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU LET GO ! I can never go home again because I don't have a home to go home to. I lost everything when I was younger," Draco yelled out as he glared at the stallion with his silver eyes. He began to walk away "My family had a motto Begin Again But know when to let go," he said as he walked away towards the passenger car.

Jade sat at the balcony. A few minutes prior, the stewardess had given him his cider and Jade apologized to her for making a scene. Now he was sitting outside, listening to the wind blow past the train and watching the mountain scenery. They had left Canterlot, and now they descending the mountainside. By night time, Jade figured, they'd probably be on the plains and heading to Appleloosa. Jade was content to sit and watch the world go by. After all, he did feel humiliated with himself. He didn't like losing his temper, and he certainly didn't intend to spill his life story and angst about something that was only slightly related to the topic at hand. He didn't really feel like going back into the passenger car any time soon.

Jade sipped from his drink. His own friends in Ponyville barely knew about his exile, and here he blabbed in front of everypony in a moment of weakness, and now probably seems like a crazy pony. Jade had thought he'd gotten over his exile. Jade huffed and took another drink. Obviously not.

"So is this it you're going to drink yourself to death,"

"What? Jade said, before he had his drink knocked aside. Hey, that was a perfectly good mug of cider!

"I heard but really you got lucky so what you fell for some pony. You got exiled from your home. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU COULD BEGIN AGAIN BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU LET GO ! I can never go home again because I don't have a home to go home to. I lost everything when I was younger," Draco yelled out as he glared at the stallion with his silver eyes. He began to walk away "My family had a motto Begin Again But know when to let go," he said as he walked away towards the passenger car.

Jade regarded Draco silently as he ranted at him. As Draco left, Jade muttered out loud, "Were it that simple..."

"It is simple you only make it complicated now get your flank uyp or else I will hog tie you like a pig," Draco said as he looked at jade. Draco didn't have any rope so he was joking. "Now then if you and Beat want to know more aout me i'll show you why I'm the way I am always working myself to the bone," Draco said as he walked into the passenger car.

"It is simple you only make it complicated now get your flank uyp or else I will hog tie you like a pig," Draco said as he looked at jade. Draco didn't have any rope so he was joking. "Now then if you and Beat want to know more aout me i'll show you why I'm the way I am always working myself to the bone," Draco said as he walked into the passenger car.

Jade felt his temper flare up again. "Oh? Well, next time you find a magic university on par with Canterlot's that doesn't require any bucking sort of tuition payment, let me know, will ya?!"

Jade turned his head back towards the outside and held his hoof to his face, breathing himself into calming down. "Look. I appreciate your concern, and you're completely right. I just really don't like being reminded about the worst night of my life so ...bluntly as that Spork pony did, that's all."

Draco sighed as he said "Remember who your talking to I've got friends in low places that study white magic, black magic, and whatever else magic you unicorns study. Idon't mean to sound offensive but I don't do magic I just use talismans. I can also bring you afew rare books detaied too even has pictures," He looked at Jade and gritted his teeth "Alright then since your going to force my hoof maybe I will just hogtie you and drag you back with me. I can see your into you," Draco said jokingly.

Draco sighed as he said "Remember who your talking to I've got friends in low places that study white magic, black magic, and whatever else magic you unicorns study. Idon't mean to sound offensive but I don't do magic I just use talismans. I can also bring you afew rare books detaied too even has pictures," He looked at Jade and gritted his teeth "Alright then since your going to force my hoof maybe I will just hogtie you and drag you back with me. I can see your into you," Draco said jokingly.

Jade shook his head. "And I can see you're into tying ponies up and taking them home with you when they don't cooperate, am I right?" Jade looked back forward, before adding more, "If you're going to tie me up, at least buy my a dinner and a movie first." he joked, before cracking a smirk.

Draco laughed and said "Nah you not my type I prefer the ladies you know. Now then feel better?" Draco looked at Jade "So now are you coming with me so that you can apologize to Beat Spark. Anyhow I know your a colt cuddler. After all you didn't even look at the hot mare that was kicking out flanks. Plus she had a nice plot," Draco said with a smile on his muzzle. Draco walked back to where Beat and Gem were at.

While Draco wasn't looking, Jade acquired another mug of cider from somewhere and began drinking from it, savoring it's smooth taste...

Anyhow I know your a colt cuddler. After all you didn't even look at the hot mare that was kicking out flanks. Plus she had a nice plot," Draco said with a smile on his muzzle. Draco walked back to where Beat and Gem were at.

...and spit out his drink onces Draco said 'colt cuddler'. His mind went through a series of possible responses before quickly settling on "What, you saying that if I'm not staring at a woman's flank while she's trying to murder us, that means I'm gay?" Jade took another sip, "I dunno about you, but getting murdered isn't exactly a turn-on for me"